Decades of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Now!"

I pressed as hard as I could. The first spurt of cum landed on the inside of the skirt. Then a pool of white cum accumulated at the top of her ass as I continued my orgasm. I leaned back and groaned, finally taking my cock in my hand and finishing myself off with the last few drops I could put out.

"Look at her," Cheryl exclaimed. "She's cumming, too. How cool is THAT!"

Without a doubt, the woman was steadying herself on a window sill as she came. She was bent over farther and farther, reaching between her legs to get the last ounce of pleasure from her clit and pussy. We saw her mouth open wide and then close as she looked our way one more time and then turned and disappeared.

"Jesus, that was great," Cheryl sighed. "There's some Kleenex in that drawer."

She pointed and I cleaned her ass the best I could before we began to dress again.

So, here I am just a few days from my fiftieth birthday. Cheryl's kids are young adults and she and I are quickly approaching the end of middle-age. Every time I see her I think she is sexier and sexier. Her hair is shorter, but perfectly styled. She looks like she could run a marathon. I get hard just thinking about her. And that reminds me that there is only one thing I've never done with Cheryl, but I honored her wishes and I am proud of that fact. Still, if I ever started a bucket list, it would be number one.

I got an unusual e-mail from Cheryl the other day. All it said was, "I want you. Tell me when and where."

Of course, I wanted to make it special and I'm a little better off financially than ever before, so I looked at my work calendar and found the next date I would be in her neighborhood. When she confirmed she would be available, I booked a suite with a whirlpool tub and invited her to the room, without giving her the details.

I was surprised to see her in a rather formal dress when she arrived on the designated evening. But she looked exquisite in the low cut neckline, slimming waistline, and curve-hugging material that flowed almost to her ankles.

"You are an angel, Cheryl," I said as I closed the door and we kissed. "How do I survive all this time between our visits?"

"I assumed you hooked up with that woman from the office building across from me," she said.

I laughed and slapped her ass while we entered the suite.

"Wow. Look at this," she said in awe. "I remember far less fancy rooms."

"All I remember is you being there," I said, taking her in my arms again.

"I have a surprise for you, John."

"What is it?" I asked.

She seemed to blush and, after a short pause, said softly, "I want you to fuck me tonight, big brother."

I couldn't have possibly held her any tighter. My hands glided up and down her back until I rested them on her ass. I squeezed for a second and then asked her, "Are you wearing panties?"

"Of course not. No bra either. Why would I? I was coming to see you," she explained with a grin. "So, when do I get to try out that whirlpool?"

The tub was in a corner of the suite outside the bathroom. Cheryl had to know it would be soon when she ran a hand over my cock and felt how hard it was.

"I brought some of your favorite wine," I told her. "Let's have that first."

"You know you don't have to get me drunk to have sex," Cheryl laughed. "You're just teasing me."

"I wanted this visit to be special. You just made it even more special. I think we should celebrate."

I couldn't take my eyes off my sister's fantastic body as we sat in the living area and got caught up on news while drinking. Each time she moved in her chair the neckline of her dress shifted to reveal more of one breast and then the other. At times it seemed a nipple would surely appear from underneath the material, but each time I was denied the pleasure.

After nearly half of hour, Cheryl said to me, "Get undressed, John. I think your cock needs more room."

I laughed and leisurely starting removing my clothes while she sat, watched, and drank her wine. Long before I had my boxers off she could see the tent my erection created. It did feel good to finally release it and stand naked in front of Cheryl. She rewarded me by slipping a hand inside the front of her dress, massaging one of her tits.

"You still look wonderful," she said, inspecting me from head to toe.

It never embarrassed me to stand in front of her with a hard-on. We both knew what it meant and on this night it never had as much meaning.

"Now come get me undressed," Cheryl said, standing in front of her chair.

She turned her back to me, giving me access to the zipper of her dress. But first I had to wrap my arms around her and feel the softness of the skin revealed by the dress' neckline. My fingers slipped lower and lower until disappearing under the material and finding the nipple of her left breast. She sighed when I squeezed it, pushing her ass back against me. Only then did I reach for the zipper.

Her shoulders were fuller than when she was eighteen, but she always had perfect skin and when I lowered the straps of the dress down her arms I couldn't resist kissing it. I watched her flawless tits come into view. My cock throbbed as it rubbed against her dress. I let the material fall to the waistline and caressed her tits.

Then I pushed down on the dress and slipped it over her hips and ass. It fluttered to the floor without a sound. My sister and I were naked once more...just like it should be.

Cheryl stepped out of the dress and walked over to the tub, my eyes locked onto her ass as it swayed. She leaned down and turned on the jets, smiling as she stood back up and looked over at me.

"Plenty of room for two," she said.

Cheryl stepped into the water and carefully moved into place at one end, facing me. She sat and gradually let her body sink lower until the swirling water was bubbling around her tits. She closed her eyes. The smile on her face was priceless.

I climbed in and reclined, facing her. Our legs were intertwined comfortably. I thought I was in heaven.

As if I needed to be more aroused, Cheryl's foot found my cock and gently rubbed it under the water. Her toes worked on the thick head of the cock, seeking out that magic spot underneath that makes me hard as a rock every time.

Eventually, she pushed herself up and came over to me, water dripping off her chest as she leaned forward.

"I think you're ready for me," my sister said.

"I've been ready for thirty years, Cheryl."

She straddled my legs and reached down for my cock. It stood like a pole as I shifted into place and she slowly lowered her body. There was nothing hurried about her actions. It was as if we'd done this dozens of time. But we hadn't. This was the first time and Cheryl hesitated just as I felt the tip of my cock come in contact with her pussy.

Cheryl looked at me and said, "I love you, John. I always have."

"I love you too, Cheryl. More than you'll ever know."

The head of my cock spread the lips of her pussy. The first inch or two slid in and then Cheryl gently lowered herself onto me.

God, what a feeling. It was everything I imagined and more. I could feel her pussy gripping my thick cock and when I began to slide it in and out it felt like a hand holding me tightly. Cheryl lowered her tit to my face and I eagerly sucked on it, giving equal time to each one as we began to fuck more intensely. I held onto her ass, marveling at how little it had changed in all the years.

Cheryl said softly, "We're going to do this more than once, John. So don't hold back."

The words alone almost made me cum. But I was in no hurry to end one of the greatest feelings ever, so I let her ride me for several more minutes, licking and sucking her tits almost the entire time. Cheryl put a hand between her legs and worked on her clit. I loved watching her face change expressions as she came closer and closer to her orgasm. Her mouth opened to let out little whimpers and she closed her eyes tightly to enjoy the sensations.

Soon, she was upright and I held her tits in my hands. I watched her tilt her head back as she moaned loudly.

"Oh yes. Fuck me harder, John."

I slammed my cock into her as fast and hard as I could. Water splashed around us as we both prepared for the climax.

"Yes! God, yes. I'm...so...close," Cheryl cried out.

The only warning I gave her was a massive grunt. Then I erupted inside her. Cheryl came simultaneously and our moans echoed throughout the suite. Even in the churning water, the sound of our bodies smacking together could be heard. My sister begged me to keep going. I clutched at her tits, leaving red marks everywhere a finger dug into them.

For many seconds after my orgasm had ended, Cheryl made herself continue cumming by furiously rubbing her clit.

Then she collapsed on top of me. We reclined in the water without saying a word, my semi-rigid cock still inside her. When she squeezed me with her pussy and I groaned, she laughed. I slapped her on the ass.

"Well? Was it worth the wait, brother?"

I kissed her. "Well worth it. You're amazing."

We got out of the tub and I used a towel to dry off Cheryl and myself. It certainly made me flash back to the first time I saw her with a towel in the hallway of our house. When I was through, she insisted we stay undressed and we both poured another glass of wine. Sitting there relaxing and talking, seeing her beautiful body the entire time was a delightful experience. Occasionally, she got up to walk around the suite and check out all the rooms, but I'm pretty sure she only did it to let me watch her and get hornier and hornier.

The final time she did that, she sat in her chair, spread her legs, and leisurely slid a finger up and down over her clit. My cock reacted accordingly.

"Are you ready for another session?" she said in a near whisper.

My heart pounded. I felt the blood rushing into my cock.

"I'll always be ready for you, sis."

She smiled and said, "It's your choice this time."

Little did she know I had been thinking about it since the time we got out of the tub.

"I do have something in mind," I told her. "But why don't you come here and get me ready first. Just like you always did before."

This time I was the one spreading my legs while she kneeled in front of me. To my delight, Cheryl treated my cock like a precious gift, softly fondling it with her hands before sliding her tongue up and down the shaft. Only after I was good and hard did she put it into her mouth and suck on it like always.

"As much as I like that, I need you to get up," I finally told her.

As she stood, I said, "Walk to the bed."

I was right behind and put my arms around her when we reached the foot of the bed.

"Remember the office window? This time it's just you and me and I'm NOT going to cum on your ass," I said. "Now put your hands on the bed."

As she bent over, Cheryl's legs separated just enough to give me access to her pussy. I put my cock in place, but just as she had done in the tub, I delayed the inevitable. Instead, I rubbed her clit.

"Tell me what you want, sis."

"I want you to fuck me, John."

"Beg for it, Cheryl."

I rubbed her clit harder.

"Oh God, John. Please fuck me. Now."

I thrust forward and my cock vanished inside her soaking wet pussy. She screamed with delight and I grabbed her tit. I pulled back a little and slammed into her again, resulting in another squeal. Soon, the bed creaked as I fucked her faster and harder. I held her by the hips and Cheryl used her own hand to massage her clit.

"Yes, John. Fuck me. Fuck...me!"

I banged her from behind so hard her ass cheeks were turning red. Cheryl's fingers clutched at the bed covers and her head bobbed as the intensity of our fucking increased. Each time my cock pulled back, my sister's juices shined in the light on every inch of it. And she was still SO tight.

"Now, sis. I'm cumming," I warned her.

Her pussy tightened and I slammed into her, feeling the first spurt of my cum pour out. Then another thrust and another gush. Cheryl started to cum and her body quaked violently. I just kept fucking her until I was empty, letting her finish her own orgasm.

Her arms gave out and she was flat on the bed with me on top, my cock still inside her. I managed to spurt out another few drops with a couple of small thrusts. Then it was over.

"Happy fiftieth, John," I heard Cheryl mutter.

"Thank you. What are you doing in ten years?"

12