Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"Judy is still my friend and I would prefer to go to the party instead of sitting around while you're at a ball game. You have a choice; you can come to Judy's party or go with your brothers and dad to a ball game."

I was pissed. My dad had already bought the tickets, it was something we've done for the last five years, and Chris knew it. I believe this was another one of her ideas to play with my mind. I told her that I was going with my dad and hoped she would come with me.

She chose to go to Judy's party. I watched her put out the clothes she was going to wear before I left for my parent's house. She had a very sexy red lace bra and panties on the bed along with her tight black skirt with the slit up the side and a white silk blouse that showed off her breasts.

I asked her one last time to reconsider and come with me.

She was defiant. "You do your thing and I'll do mine," she said.

I left in the afternoon and went to my dads. The family was surprised that Chris didn't come with me. I just made an excuse that we were invited to a friend's party and Chris had said she would go. I doubt if I was very convincing.

We left for the game, but all I could think about was Chris at the party. We did get back to dads around eleven. I stayed until midnight and decided to head over to Bill and Judy's and see Chris. When I got there, they said that Chris wasn't feeling good and went home about a half hour before.

According to Judy, she said Chris had drunk too much and lay down for a while. The next thing she knew, was Chris said she had to get home and left. As Judy walked away, Bill came up to me and said that Chris was one good looking little lady and I should take better care of her. I didn't like the way he said it and didn't reply. I got in my car and headed for home.

A little more about Bill and Judy. Once Chris and I began talking again, according to Chris, they went through quite a rough patch after he cheated on her the time he was with me. It was then that Chris told me that Judy had told her that they both had affairs in the past and even swapped once but thought it was over.

Eventually they worked it out and were now back together. He had moved out for about a month before moving back in. It bugged me when Chris mentioned that Judy missed his fat cock.

I arrived home and Chris was in the bathroom taking a shower. I asked her if she was ok and she said she got sick and came home. She said she would be out of the shower in a few minutes. I checked the door and she had locked it. It seemed odd that she would do that when she was home alone.

I saw her clothes thrown on the floor in the bedroom. It wasn't like her to just discard her clothes like that. She was much too neat of a person. I picked up her skirt, which was a bit wrinkled and hung it up. I did the same with her blouse and put her shoes in the closet. I noticed she didn't wear any pantyhose, which wasn't anything new. She had nice legs and really didn't need to cover them.

I found her red lace bra on the hamper in our bedroom. I looked and couldn't find her matching panties. I looked through the hamper and even under the bed but they were nowhere to be found. Then I thought she might have taken them in the bathroom. I would have to wait and see.

She came out of the bathroom and had on her flannel nightwear. I asked her what happened and she said she was having a few drinks and all of a sudden became sick. Judy let her lay on their bed, which was in the back of the house away from the party.

When she felt a little better, she got up and came home. She thought a shower would make her feel better. "I love you Jim. I wish I would have just gone with you to your parents. I was wrong for going to that party without you."

I told her I stopped by the party but she was already gone. She almost seemed nervous when I mentioned I talked to Bill and Judy.

She thanked me for hanging up her clothes and putting her things away. I told her I didn't find her red panties and at first, she didn't say anything then replied. "Oh, I washed them out so they wouldn't get stained. I had a little mishap when I got sick and didn't want them to stain."

She went to bed and I told her I was going to the bathroom and would be right with her. I went into the bathroom and found her panties drying off. I put them to my nose but she had scrubbed them with soap and I couldn't smell anything. She definitely did more than rinse them off.

I went back to the bedroom and climbed in next to her. I kissed her and told her I wanted to make love with her. I missed her so much. She wouldn't even let me touch her nether parts. She said maybe tomorrow but right now her stomach was still bothering her.

I cuddled up to her but felt as though something was wrong. I had a hard time getting to sleep. We began every New Year by making love. This was the first time it was different.

The next morning Chris was up before me and had started breakfast. She came up to me and told me how much she loved me and would make up for our 'non sex' night. She said she was sorry but feeling much better and would take care of me that night.

We ate breakfast and had our coffee. I told her how the family missed her and that I missed being with her even more. I asked her about the party and she said she didn't enjoy it without me there. She said she didn't know most of the people that were there. They were old friends of Judy and Bill's. She had called Emily earlier in the day and they said they were invited, but not going.

I could tell there was something bothering Chris and asked her what it was.

"It's Judy. Since she got back with Bill, she seems so different. It started after the incident with you and Bill." I thought she was going to bring it up again but didn't.

"The couple of times we went out after her split with Bill she would flirt with anyone. I was getting embarrassed by all the men coming to our table. A couple of times Emily and I left her because she was letting these men pick her up.

"There's no doubt in my mind that she had sex with them. Now that she and Bill are back together, I don't really want to associate with them. I'll be nice to them but I don't want to go out with them anymore."

"That's fine with me. I don't trust Bill any farther than I can throw him. We'll be nice to them but we'll keep our distance." Chris leaned over and kissed me.

That night we started early and made love like newlyweds. Chris gave me a blowjob, which is something she doesn't do very often. I ate her pussy till her juices were flowing out of her. We fucked and I came hard in her. She kept telling me how good I felt and how we were a perfect fit.

The last thing we did that night was have anal sex. It was something we rarely did because Chris said it hurt more than feel good. I rubbed KY jelly all over and in her asshole. She rubbed the gel all over my cock. We went slow until I heard her say how it started feeling good. It wasn't long before we climaxed together.

Life went on and I had started my new business. Chris kept to her word and pretty much cut it off with Bill and Judy. I guess they figured out that we no longer wanted to be close friends after refusing their invitations to get together. Since I no longer worked with Bill, I had no reason to talk to him.

Chris did keep in touch with Emily and we did go out with them a couple of times. Emily worked at the same office as Chris so they talked regularly.

****

Chris tells her story:

Jim and I had a good marriage. We rarely kept things from one another. I was really hurt when he picked up some young woman and fucked her. I don't know if he would have told me the truth when it first happened if it would have made a difference, but I was hurt. I hated hearing it first from Judy.

We were friends with Emily and Ted. Emily worked with me at the insurance office and Ted worked with Jim. Emily kept a pretty tight reign on Ted. They had two young kids and spent a lot of time with them. I often thought about having kids and having a family like Ted and Emily.

Jim and I talked about it and I went off the pill. My parents were always bugging me about when I was going to start a family. They were happy to find out we were actually trying.

Our other friends were Bill and Judy. Bill worked with Jim and Judy worked in a retail store. We were close friends but things changed our relationship. It began when Jim was with Bill the night he cheated on me. I needed someone to talk to, so I chose Judy since she was older.

She was the one who found the receipt that Bill had from the bar. She told me everything that she found out from Bill. When I asked Jim about it, he told me the whole sordid story. How he got drunk and fucked this woman. I didn't know what to do. I thought about leaving him, but the problem was I loved him.

I decided to talk to Judy about the affair, seeing her husband had one also. It was then she told me it wasn't the first or even the second time for Bill. When her kids were younger, she decided to stay with Bill for the kid's sake. That's when she told me what was good for the goose was good for the gander.

She started going out and having one night stands every once in awhile. I couldn't believe she was telling me this. She told me that her and Bill had went on vacation once and even swapped with another couple. According to Judy, they only did it the one time and she told Bill, never again.

I asked her what she thought I should do about Jim. She said that I should get even with him, have an affair, and let him know I did it.

"I could never do that to Jim, I love him. I don't want another man. I would divorce him before I would have an affair."

Judy came back with, "Then don't have an affair, but tell him that you are going to sometime and that you will never tell him when or with whom, but it will happen one time."

"I don't know if I could get him to believe me."

"You just need to put the thought there. He will be punished enough every time you go out. If you just let him off the hook, he'll probably do it again. That's the way men are."

"Not Jim, I do think he is sorry for what he did. What about Bill? What are you going to do?"

"I kicked his ass out, but I'll take him back before the holidays. Till then I might have a little fun myself."

I went home and told Jim we needed to talk. I told him just what Judy suggested. "You don't have a good excuse for cheating on me. All I'm going to say is, I'm going to get even with you."

"What are you saying?" asked Jim. "You're going to intentionally cheat on me. What kind of man do you think I am? If I find out you cheat on me, I'm out of here. I can't undo what is done but I'll be damn if I'll sit back and watch you have an affair."

"Have it your way." I held on to my positions. "You won't know with who or when. If you prefer a divorce right now then go apply for one; I'll sign the papers. Just remember, I love you, always have and always will."

After that day, things changed some. I held back the sex and Jim did everything he could to please me. I wanted to tell him that I could never cheat on him but at least he was worried.

On Thanksgiving, we went to my parent's house and I acted like a newlywed. I sat on Jim's lap and kissed him. I know it surprised him but I really did love him. That night when we got home we made love. He ate my pussy through two climaxes before he even fucked me. It felt so great making love to him again.

We made it through the holidays and he kind of hinted that he was glad I wasn't getting revenge on him. I guess it kind of pissed me off and I told him that I never said I wasn't going to do it. He would never know when or with whom. The truth is, I had no intention of cheating on him. I loved him too much.

When I went out with the girls a couple of times I did dance with some guys, but it didn't go any further. Judy would let men feel her up and God knows what else, but I waited till I got home and fucked my husband.

We went to my Christmas party and Jim stayed at my side. He was almost too over protective, but I loved that he cared. I went to our company New Years party and acted like it was a big thing, but it wasn't. I gave the old bosses a peck on the cheek for New Years and that was about it, but I built it up bigger for Jim. Sex with him that night was great.

That takes us to New Year's Eve. We got an invitation to Judy and Bill's house for a party. It was a lot of their old friends. I was mad that Jim picked going to a stupid football game over being with me. Now I realize how stupid it was. He got together with his dad and brothers once a year to go to a game and I made him choose.

I went to the party and was greeted by Judy and Bill. I honestly didn't like the way Bill was looking at me. They introduced me to some of their friends who were all older than I was. I did feel a bit out of place but I found some people I could talk to.

Judy had told me that Emily and Ted were coming, but when I called Emily, she said she had told Judy they wouldn't be there. Bill brought me another drink and I drank it. After about twenty minutes, it upset my stomach and I was feeling woozy.

I mentioned it to Judy and she took me to her bedroom in the back of the house where I could rest a little without being bothered. She said they had a private bathroom if I got sick.

I lay on the bed and must have been out like a light. I began dreaming of Jim. It seemed so real. My blouse was being undone and my lace bra was being taken off. Jim was sucking on my nipples. It felt so good.

The next thing I dreamt was Jim pushing up my skirt with the slit on the side and pulling off my red lace panties. I was expecting Jim to lick my pussy, which he always did but it didn't happen. Instead, he was trying to push his cock into me.

I woke up and it wasn't a dream. Bill had this enormous fat cock and was pressing it against my pussy. "No Bill! No! What are you doing? I don't want to have sex with you."

He laughed, "Bullshit, I know you wanted to see my fat cock ever since Judy told you about it."

"Please don't Bill, I don't want to have sex with you. I love my husband."

"I heard about you telling him that you were going to have sex with someone but you wouldn't tell him with whom or when."

"Please Bill! Don't do this. I wasn't going to cheat on Jim; I just wanted him to think I might."

"To late now Baby," he said as he pushed the head of his cock into me. It hurt, I felt like I was being stretched out.

"It's to big Bill, you'll rip me apart, please don't do this, it hurts already."

"You'll get used to it. All the women do," he said as he pushed more of his cock into me. It really did hurt. I had to reach down and spread my pussy lips to help ease the pain.

"That's it Baby, make it feel better." He pushed more of his fat cock into me. I felt so full, but it didn't feel good. I kept thinking of Jim and what he would do if he found out.

It only lasted about ten minutes when Bill let lose with a huge load of cum shooting into my pussy. It was then I thought about not being on the pill. God, I hope I wouldn't get pregnant from Bill. What would I do?

After shooting his load into my pussy, he got up off me and squeezed my tits one more time. "I wouldn't tell anyone if I was you. Jim just might get hurt," laughed Bill.

"If Jim ever finds out what you did, I swear I'll come back here and kill you." By the look on Bill's face, he knew I was telling the truth.

He left the room and I went into the bathroom to clean up. I slipped my panties back on but I could still feel Bills cum soiling my panties. I got dressed as best I could and walked out of the room. I saw Judy and told her I was going home. She said she hoped I was feeling better and wished me a Happy New Year. I'm quite positive she had no idea what Bill did.

After getting home, I jumped in the shower to get rid of the icky feelings I had. I scrubbed my lace panties with soap and detergent. There is no way I could tell Jim what happened. I knew he would take his gun and kill Bill.

I heard Jim knock on the bathroom door and ask if I was all right. I told him I had an upset stomach, which was not a lie. My insides were churning with fear of what had happened. We started every New Year by making love but I couldn't let that happen tonight.

My pussy hurt and I didn't know if Jim would be able to tell if I had sex, especially since he always preferred to start our love making by going down on me. I put on my flannel pajamas and told him I didn't feel good and promised to make it up to him.

I got up early the next morning and made us breakfast and tried to be the lovey dovey wife all day. We visited my parents early in the day but came home and made love for a couple of hours. I just hoped that Jim didn't see or feel anything different when we made love.

I actually thought about taking the morning after pill but I would need a prescription and there is no way I could explain it to Jim since we have been trying to conceive. I figured I would just have to take my chances.

I also talked to Jim about not being close friends with Judy and Bill. After hearing my explanation, he agreed with me. Things were good between Jim and me. We visited relatives and other friends. Jim started his own construction business and he kept regular hours.

It was late February when I told him I missed my second period. We went to the doctor together in March and were told that I was pregnant by a couple of months. Jim was so happy that he was going to be a father. Needless to say, I prayed that the child would be his and look just like him.

In my fifth month, we were told it would be a girl and we decided to name her Sarah after Jim's grandmother. My parents were so happy for us and so were Jim's parents.

Word got around and Judy called me and said she heard I was pregnant. I told her I was and Jim and I were both happy about it. She congratulated us on becoming parents. I honestly don't think Bill ever told her anything but I would deny it if it ever came up.

When it was time for me to deliver Jim was there for me. He came in the birthing room and even cut the umbilical cord. She was such a pretty baby girl. Everyone said she looked just like me including Jim.

They did do a DNA test, which they say is automatic now. I had a copy of Jims from when he was injured a couple of years before. On the baby's visit to the Doctor, I asked him to explain the DNA papers to me.

He looked at me quizzically at first as he looked at the two DNA results. He then explained what it all meant. He said that it was a 99.999 percent match that this man was the father. I began to cry and he told me everything with the baby was fine. I had a healthy baby girl.

Our life completely changed after the birth of Sarah. I took a leave of absence to take care of Sarah. I had dinner on the table every night for Jim when he came home. He was a great father and was always holding our daughter. We took turns changing and feeding her. He even said that maybe we should try to get a brother or sister for Sarah.

We made love regularly and didn't use any kind of birth control. I told Jim that if I got pregnant again I wanted to be a stay at home mother. He agreed that he would like that too.

One day he came home from work and looked agitated. I asked him what the problem was and he said that he took an electrical job and then found out that Bill would be doing the roofing on the five-story apartment building.

Jim said, "I just don't like that guy nor do I trust him, but this job pays a lot of money. I hate it when he talks about you and says he and Judy would like to go out with us. Then he keeps asking about Sarah and how she's doing."

I was worried that Bill would start some trouble and I decided I would deny anything he said. It would be my word against his. A couple of days later I got a call from Jim. "What is it honey?" I asked. He rarely called me first thing in the morning.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers