All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 05'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Know It's Fantasy

Yes, it's fantasy, but there is no way "love" is involved here. Lust and friendship is what these people feel and apparently need. But it is not the way the civilization has existed for eons.

pshelferpshelferabout 16 years ago
I have to disagree

I’m sorry but I have to disagree with the previous poster. Love is whatever you make it. It’s how you express your feelings to someone else. Love is different for each person, just because your particular idea of love does not agree with the authors does not make this wrong and you right. You can’t bring up what happened in recorded history because love, sex and relationships was such a taboo topic, and in some instances still is to this day, that you can not go on what history has written. People only openly talked about what was “appropriate” or considered acceptable. If you have found someone that agrees with your outlook on life and your beliefs that’s wonderful, take the time to cherish it. Just because a particular philosophy doesn’t coincide with what you believe doesn’t make it wrong. We all need to be a little more accepting of other people’s values and beliefs as long as no one is being hurt or exploited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous