Decisions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

I leaned in a kissed her passionately. I told her softly, "You already have it; you already have it."

We kissed and pawed each other for quite a few minutes, listening in part to the squeals and shrieks from the other bedroom across the hall. Finally I said, "Shall we go and peek?"

Grace nodded enthusiastically; "I love to watch other people fucking. It's sooooooo erotic and stimulating. Sometime I'd love to film you or Russ making love to me just so I could watch it later and see what I do, how I act, what my face looks like."

We peered in the other bedroom from the doorway. Emily was lying on her back on the bed with Russ slowly moving his cock back and forth into her pussy. There didn't seem to be any rush to his move, but Emily appeared to be enjoying him to the fullest. Kim had her pussy atop Emily's face; Emily's tongue was wavering in the air assaulting her slit and clit. Kim and Russ periodically kissed or tongued one another in the space above Emily.

"Grace, do you have a movie camera?"

She smiled and disappeared for a few moments. She returned with a little hand-held Canon video camera and handed it to me. I figured out the controls and then put the camera in record mode and moved closer to the fucking trio. For the next fifteen minutes I moved around the bed, zooming and videoing the writhing trio in a wide variety of positions and through orgasm after orgasm. Finally, after a long sequence in which Russ pounded into Emily, I captured the end of that scene as he came into their two uplifted open mouths, his cum splattering across their faces and down onto their breasts.

Kim and Emily kissed and shared the cum after Russ' ejaculations ceased and then rubbed their breasts together smearing the remaining cum over their upper bodies. Kim then proceeded to lick and suck more of it from Emily's ripe mammalaries.

"God that was sexy," Grace said. "The two of you sharing cum and all. I'll love watching that."

"I just don't want to see it on YouTube," Emily said. We all laughed.

Emily held her arms open to me and I went and snuggled into her warm body. Somehow I didn't mind that she was still slightly covered in cum and that she'd been banging her fuck buddy only moments earlier. The whole scene was so erotic and stimulating. We kissed and hugged. Russ, Grace and Kim went into the other bedroom.

I rewound some of the video sequence so Emily could watch Russ fucking her. We played it back on the small two-inch screen. She was fascinated. "I can't wait to watch it on your high def large screen," she told me.

"If you're ever out of town and I'm not, this'll provide me hours of pleasure," I assured her. It was, in fact, one of the best porn films I'd ever seen, no doubt due to the fact that I had a personal and physical relationship with each of the 'actors'.

I heard fucking going on in the other bedroom and reset the camera. Emily and I went in and I filmed Russ fucking, in turn, Kim and Grace. They went on a long time and finally I told them there was only about three or four minutes of tape left in the camera.

They made good use of those three minutes. Russ brought Kim to a mind-blowing orgasm as I focused on her face and torso as the pleasure stoked her body to a new high. He then repeated the process on Grace as I focused on his stiff rod bringing her to yet another orgasm. I panned out and caught her body writhing under his as she climaxed, particularly her facial expressions as she'd wished. In the last minute Russ exploded again into their upturned faces and bodies.

The trio collapsed exhausted from their exertions. Grace said to me, "Working under these intense studio filming rules is ruining my make up," she dabbed at some cum on her cheek and lapped her finger. We all laughed.

I explained that I was going to make each of us a DVD provided that we all pledge to never show it to anyone else. I guess we all had a lot of trust, because we all agreed that it'd be fun and sexy to have a memento of our weekend. Grace had some blank DVDs. I slipped on some shorts and got my PowerBook laptop from the car. Soon I'd started the process of uploading the video from the camera to the computer and burning the DVDs.

Emily had slipped on a light housecoat of Grace's as we watched some of the video upload in the living room. "What are the others doing?" I asked.

"They've all gone beddy-bye," she said with a smile. "We're the only ones up."

"Then come here," I held my arms out to her.

"Take these off," she said, tugging at my sole item of clothing -- my shorts. I did.

Emily went down on me. "You taste divine," she told me. "I can taste Grace on you; that's good. I like that flavor." She inhaled me again. We both periodically watched the computer screen where Russ was pounding into Kim. "I liked that -- the filming I mean. This is so sexy." She leaned up and kissed me.

I held her little housecoat open and pulled her over me. Emily straddled me and we made love on the sofa, her housecoat open in front revealing her large breasts to me as they swayed to and fro as she rode me. Occasionally, we looked beside us at my laptop that now showed Russ thrusting into Emily with great intensity. Very hot. Very hot indeed.

*****

Emily ended up going home on Thursday morning the following week after spending three complete days with her client. By that time we were truly fucked out and by 'we' I mean the five of us - Russ, Grace, Kim, Emily and me. We were all putting Cortisone cream on our body parts where we'd developed chaffing from screwing all the time -- and we were at work from eight to five or six o'clock each day1 Further, we all had sleep deprivation since the evenings and night were our prime time for our sexual romps. I think we were all looking forward to the next weekend since we could all take a rest from each other and recover some of our stamina -- not that another night of orgy activities wouldn't have been fun to do, mind you.

I told Emily I'd see her Friday night and that I'd come direct to her apartment from LaGuardia when I got in. She made me promise to spend Thursday night with Grace, Kim and Russ as she kissed me in the early morning and slipped away to catch her ride to the airport. She whispered to me, "Tell the girls you love them. They do love you, you know?" I didn't know and her remarks came as a complete surprise. I didn't know what to say but I sure wanted to have a longer discussion with Emily about this.

Thursday night after work, Russ and I took Grace and Kim out to a very romantic dinner at Harry Starker's Restaurant -- one of the top steakhouses in the country. We would have just been two couples out for dinner but we got noticed because the women took turns paying A LOT of attention to each of us. One table in particularly noticed that we were really a foursome rather than two twosomes. As they left, shortly before we were done, both guys gave us big smiles and thumbs up.

By prior agreement, Russ and Grace went back to her house for the night and Kim and I went to her condo in downtown Kansas City at The Manhattan. As we drove along we laughed about how I had a condo in Manhattan and she had one in The Manhattan -- over twelve hundred miles away.

We made soft and gentle love that night. I picked the word love to describe what we did because it was so tender, caring and thoughtful -- and, well, emotional. Somewhere late, when we were both cuddling after our lovemaking we both told each other we loved one another. Kim was very content with that and our remarks and cooing led to our making love yet again. We slept entwined in one another's arms.

The next morning we kissed goodbye and I went to do a half-day's work with Grace and her project. Russ greeted me as I arrive at the office and just said Grace and he had had a very powerful and emotional lovemaking session. I told him that Kim and I had too.

I went to work with Grace for a couple of hours and to close out our week with her regarding the consulting project. She actually rose from behind her desk and came and gave me a big hug; it wasn't sexy or seductive or even improper -- it was just a big hug. I embraced her.

She said, "I'm going to miss you guys this weekend. I know you'll be back Tuesday but I feel like we've been living together for a long time and now are being torn apart. I just want to tell you I love you and I'll miss you." She hugged me again.

I said to her, "Grace, I love you too and even though I'll be back with Emily, I'm going to miss you -- and Kim -- a lot. I have a new home here and it's with you." We hugged and kissed and fortunately no one walked by her office.

"Now," she said pushing me to arm's length, "we are working professionals that have not tried to fuck each other's brains out for two weeks and who haven't developed a huge affection for each other." She paused and looked at me to be sure I was on her wavelength and then said, "Now, I have some questions about the results of the first round of interviews and the flow charts you left for me to review."

*****

Emily threw herself into my arms as I arrived at her apartment. "Oh, I missed you so. It's like I haven't seen you for years!" I inappropriately reminded her it had only been about thirty-six hours since we kissed goodbye. For that I got slugged in the shoulder. I also got another kiss to make it all better.

I took Emily to a Vietnamese restaurant near her condo that I'd seen from the taxicab. The food wasn't actually all that bad and they didn't have cat, dog or monkey on the menu that made it an even better choice. We strolled back to her place. I showed her how to really drink Grand Marnier liqueur by sipping it myself and then jetting the sweet orangey alcohol into her mouth. The effect of my demonstration was just like turning the volume up on the radio. Emily was almost ready to rape me she got so horny -- and so fast.

She said, "THAT is one of the sexiest things I've ever had done to me, and I include all our prior weekend activities!" I bowed then started to unbutton her dress.

Over the next hour we made love about five different ways. I don't mean positions. I mean the kind of emotions that we shared as we loved one another and gave ourselves to each other. We were at first just horny and passionate, then we were sweet and loving, then rough and at rage with one another, then we were innovative, and lastly we explored tantric sex although we gave up after a while and allowed ourselves to cum together.

We lay together coupled by my deflating penis after our orgasms raged together and gave us a sweeping sense of joy and togetherness and love.

"Emily," I asked, "when you left yesterday you told me to tell Grace and Kim that I loved them. I did ... and I think part of me really does. It's just ... well ... before last night with Kim and this morning with Grace, I'd never used those words nor had they. Doesn't it change things? Make things more complicated, especially for us?"

Emily leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips very tenderly, "Yes, my darling man, it does. It makes things very complicated but life is very complicated. I think one woman can tell when another woman is really in love. You can see it in how she looks at a man, how she touches him and talks to him, how they kiss or hug, what she says about him to others and how she says it. Both of those women are in love you - Russ too if that takes the pressure off. But you are loved and you should return that love. I didn't want either of them to feel used, particularly after all the sex. Love does change things. In this case, I think it makes things better."

"Did you learn something about love you didn't tell me when we were walking around that pond?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied, "Love is NOT a zero sum game. We get so we think that we only have so much love to give. If I give love to you then Russ doesn't get any. If I give to each of you then Grace or Kim doesn't get any. In fact it's just the opposite, the more I give away, the more I get. The more love I make the more there is for everyone to have. There's no upper limit. In fact, I think one of my missions now is to love more people -- to spread love to those that will accept it."

I leaned in and kissed her. "So my loving Grace and Kim is good?"

"Do you love me less because you told them you loved them?" Emily asked.

"No. Not a bit. I think I love you more," I replied.

"Do you love Pam?" Emily asked with a sly smile.

"I'm not sure. I think for a while I did. Recently she's been acting funny. Besides, you said you thought she wanted to lock me up and keep you and me apart."

Emily said, "If you loved her would you love me less?" pushing the point.

"No. No, I wouldn't," I said emphatically.

"Then maybe the thing to tell her, to show her on Monday is that you love and care for her. Don't push her away. Instead embrace her in your thoughts. Share your love with her -- share our love with her."

"What if she wants exclusivity?" I asked.

"What if I did -- or Grace -- or Kim? What would you tell us right now?"

I explained, "I'd tell her what I told you a week or so ago on our walk around that pond in Kansas City -- that we can't be all we'll ever need or want from each other, that we need others in our lives. I guess with Pam I'd talk about jealousy and tell her my thoughts on that too, and also about commitment not meaning ownership or submission."

"How do you think she'd respond to hearing all that?" Emily asked.

I thought for a few moments, "I don't know. I really don't know. I guess she'd either buy in -- and be like Grace and Kim, or she wouldn't and we'd both know we had divergent values and beliefs."

Emily said, "Monday, I think you should have this discussion with Pam if she's receptive. See what happens."

"Emily, you are so smart and pretty and sexy and I love you so much. You are wise beyond your years ... and I want us to make love again." And so we did.

To be continued...

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers
12