Deconstructing the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stammered, my pussy burning with desire, "I-I-I, no, yes, okay, I guess you should be clean." I lathered the cloth again as she leaned back, a slight smile on her face. I reached around from behind her and washed her belly and belly button first. I then tentatively moved up to her breasts and lathered them with sudsy bubbles.

Nicole let out the slightest of moans, which startled me, and I felt my face flush. I continued cleaning her breasts, ignoring that she was my daughter, and trying not to enjoy it too much. Eventually I was done, and she opened her eyes and said, "Thank you Mommy, that was very nice."

"You're welcome, Nicole. If you ever need me to be of service in any way, please let me know," I replied, and then... Oops!... realized the words I'd just said and the offer I'd just made.

I rushed out of the washroom, but hadn't yet gotten out of earshot when Nicole replied, "Thanks Mommy, I plan to take you up on that offer."

Her tone dripped with innuendo and although I was mortified at the thought of committing incest with my daughter, my cunt was arguing that it was a great idea.

35. A NINTH BRIEF INTERLUDE INTO THE MIND OF KEISHA JEFFERSON: A PLAN TO STOP MADISON

I toss and turn all night, not falling into slumber until well after 2:00 a.m. When I awaken, I stretch and roll over, surprised to feel so refreshed before my alarm goes off. My eyes open groggily, and I roll over to check the time. I jolt awake quicker than a cold shower. My clock says 10:30! It can't be! I look more closely and realize I hadn't set my alarm. I've missed the 10:00 a.m. deadline for the motion I was supposed to submit to Judge Hurst. I frantically get dressed, throw my hair into a ponytail, something I never do for work, and speed to work. I rush into my office, grab the file and rush to the courthouse, praying that Judge Hurst will forgive this one-time missed deadline. I get there a few minutes before noon and meet his secretary. Her sorrowful expression tells me I'm too late.

I ask in a panic, although I already known I'm fucked, "Is Judge Hurst still in?"

"Yes, but he's already dropped the charges on the Wixon Case," she says, her compassionate tone conveying she really is sorry.

"I'm dead," I sigh, "I can't believe it. I slept in. I never sleep in. Ever!"

"Honey, I'm so sorry," she consoles, her hand patting mine. "But Judge Hurst never breaks the rules, ever."

"Okay," I sigh again, tears beginning to well up. "When you see him could you at least explain to him what happened?"

"Of course, dear," she replies.

I return to work a mess, wondering how I'm going to explain my lapse and that a case with a guaranteed victory was harpooned because of my ineptitude. Then I realize this was Madison's fault. If she hadn't gotten me so rattled yesterday, I wouldn't have slept in. I feel the flames of anger filling me.

I arrive to work during lunchtime and once again find Madison sitting at my desk. I'm about to blast her, but I'm not sure if perhaps Ms. Myers is under my desk again, so I ask, "Are we alone?"

She laughs, "Of course."

"Thanks to you, we lost the Wixon case," I accuse.

"Because of me?" she asks, her expression showing surprise for the first time since I've met her.

"Yes, you. I slept in today and missed the deadline to submit our motion."

"And that's my fault?"

"Yes, because I was so frustrated and angry with your actions that I couldn't sleep."

"Or was it because you were so horny you were up all night fucking your dirty cunt thinking of becoming my black slave?" she counters.

How could she know that? I pause just long enough for her to continue, "Obviously, I'm correct."

"No," I counter, "My astonishment is silencing me because of your stupid assumptions and your ridiculous accusations."

"I see," she responds smugly . "So... you didn't go home and fuck yourself to orgasm last night?"

"No," I lie.

"Didn't imagine begging to be my slave while you rubbed your fat clit?"

"No," I respond, "This is absurd."

"I can always tell when someone is lying to me Keisha, and you're definitely lying to me," she accuses.

"Just get out," I order her, much less confident than I was a minute ago.

"Why? So you can fuck yourself to orgasm? Or so you can fuck up another case?"

"Fuck off," I snap.

Madison stands up suddenly, her smug smile gone and her eyes on fire. "Don't you ever speak to me that way, you fucking dumb Nigger. Seriously, how fucking dumb are you? Stop hiding behind this thin lie of propriety. You fucked yourself yesterday. You fucked yourself while fantasizing about me. And just like it was yesterday, your Nigger cunt is sopping wet right now."

Before I have time to avoid her, her hand is under my skirt and feeling my soaking wet panties. "Fuck, you're drenched."

I push her away. "Please, leave."

She laughs. "Keisha. It's now only a matter of time before you're on your knees, begging to eat my cunt in this very office. We can do it now. We can do it tomorrow. But it will happen. I always get what I want, and what I want right now is one more Nigger slut."

I stare at her aghast and ashamed as she leaves my office, leaving me a wet mess and just as horny and disoriented as I was seventeen hours earlier.

Completely rattled, I calm myself down as best I can and go to see Ms. Myers. She's at her desk and looks up, appearing weary and exhausted.

I tell her, "We've got to get rid of Madison right now."

She sighs. "We can't."

"Why?"

"We've already discussed this," she replies, although I can tell there's more.

I explain all that's happened since we last talked, including my disastrous oversleeping.

"Oh my," she says appropriately enough, but I can tell her mind is elsewhere.

"Is something else wrong?"

"Everything," she replies, bursting into tears. I stand there and watch my strong, determined role model being reduced to tears by that white bitch, my pure hatred for her impossible to contain.

"It's okay," I try to comfort her.

"It's the fucking opposite of okay," she snaps, completely out of character.

"What did she do now?" I ask, knowing that somehow Madison is to blame for Carol's state. Just as I ask, I recall that in her letter yesterday, Madison said she'd punished Carol because of my own so-called disobedience.

"I don't want to talk about it," she whispers, her shame impossible to hide.

"It's okay to tell me," I tell her. "I know what she's like. She's made my mom into her slut too."

Tears stream down her face as she explains. "She made me go to Vic's House."

"No!" I gasp. Vic's House is an exclusive whites-only members club.

"And I was forced to..." she couldn't continue, so there was a long pause until she could bring herself to tell me, "I was forced to-to-to service those men with my mouth."

"Oh my God," I gasp again. "Why?"

"She told me it was because I can't control my employees. She threatened that if I didn't obey, she'd release pictures of me in compromising situations," she revealed.

"She blackmailed you," I say in plain language, anger bubbling again.

"Yes, although it's my own fault for submitting to her in the first place."

"And she says she did this to you because of me? "I ask, realizing just how disturbed and vengeful Madison is,

"I suppose," she sighs, and adds, "but I'm the one who broke, not you."

"Maybe you did break, but given her ruthless methods, I'm certain it wasn't your fault. And now she's mistreating you just to get to me. We have to stop her," I argue adamantly.

"I can't. She has too much dirt on me."

"We need to turn the tables," I suggest.

"How?" she asks, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"I need to get her on tape in a compromising situation," I suggest.

"She's too smart for that," Carol points out.

"Not if she has no idea she's being taped," I smile, an idea popping into my head. I'm feeling good about the situation for the first time in a while.

"But then the other person would be implicated too," she points out.

"True," I consider, "but we can always edit the tape."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, she's determined to have me submit. I'll finally submit to her, but only in sham. I need a camera installed in my office; we can do that, right?"

"Yes," she considers, "I think we can."

"Excellent," I smile, taking control, "Get it set up today, if possible."

"Okay," she says doubtfully, still unsure the plan will work.

"Trust me," I smile. The white bitch has underestimated me all through this ridiculous game of hers.

We chat about the plan some more and I leave, confident I can end this once and for all.

36. INCEST IS BEST?

Tuesday in class, Madison had her legs wide open in the front row during the entire class, adding fuel to my desire to come. Once class was over, her beautiful sub sister Emily came up to me and informed me, "Mistress wants you to know that she won't be spending any more time with you until after she succeeds in her next conquest, your daughter."

"Oh," I said, shamefully my attention not going immediately to how I could protect my daughter, but more to my disappointment about Madison ignoring me, and to my jealousy about my daughter getting her full undivided attention. What kind of mother had I become?

By Tuesday afternoon, realizing I might not see Madison for a while, I was desperate to come. I was unsure if I could continue to obey the commands as set out, until I realized there might be a loophole. I went to my room and read the slut-mandments. (Madison had been delighted when I told her Keisha had walked off with them, and she'd readily given me a replacement copy.) Number nine said: You will only come with permission from another person. I smiled. It didn't say the person had to be Madison. I just had to find someone... anyone... to give me permission to come. I wracked my mind, pondering who would do that for me, who would be willing to give me permission to come.

I called Eleanor, as she was the only slave of Madison's whose cell I knew. Unfortunately, she didn't answer. I didn't leave a message, as I didn't need any more potential evidence against me. I sighed, my pussy burning now that my period was pretty much gone.

I was considering my ex-husband when Nicole arrived home. I knew I shouldn't mention anything about sex to her, but I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight. I said, "Hi, Nicole."

"Hi, Mom," she replied, before adding, "I'm happy you're home. My feet are killing me, and I could use a foot massage."

She joined me on the couch and flipped her legs onto my lap. Although technically she hadn't given me a direct order, I obeyed anyway, taking her black-stocking-clad left foot in my hands. I massaged her foot thoroughly as she ignored me completely, watching some lame reality show on TV. Massaging her silk-covered foot had my eager pussy even wetter. I switched feet and continued the foot massage. Not sure when it was okay to quit, I continued throughout the half-hour show, massaging her ankles and calves as well. When the show ended, she abruptly stood up and said condescendingly, "I'm going to take a shower, I assume supper is already under way?"

I stammered, "N-n-not yet."

"What have you been doing?"

"Massaging your feet," I pointed out.

"Well, get to work; I'm getting hungry," she snapped, striding away before I could ask her to help me out.

Two hours later supper was done, Nicole had left for soccer practice, and I was just finishing the dishes when I felt hands on my ass. Startled, I turned around to see my son smiling smugly at me. "Nicholas, that's completely inappropriate."

His hands cupped my breasts. "Better? Nice tits, Mommy."

I gasped, "Nicholas, I'm your Mother."

"And you're a slut," he added, wounding me.

"My private life is none of your business." I snapped back.

"It is when it impacts me, Mommy dearest," he retorted. "And if I'm going to have a slut Mommy, I might as well have some benefit from a whore for a mother. Plus, Madison gave me a copy of the slut-mandments for me to use so I can keep you in line."

"Oh my God," I gasped.

"So starting now, I'll be inspecting you very thoroughly," he explained. Tears welled as I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me to my knees. I should have resisted, but my desire to please him... anyone... was now all that governed me, all that I knew. From my knees I watched my son unbuckle his pants and pull out his stiff seven-plus-inch cock. He tapped it on my lips before ordering, "Open up, Mommy."

I pleaded weakly, "Please son, this is so wrong," even though I recalled the commandment You will obey ANY order ANY person gives you... EVER.

"You're no longer my Mom, slut. You're just a cock sucking whore for me to deposit my load into," he claimed cruelly. "Now get sucking, slut."

My conscience screamed, No. No. No. No. No, but my loins screamed, Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes! My loins won the argument. I opened my mouth and took my son's cock in my mouth. As soon as I began sucking it, I learned he was right. I wasn't his mother and he wasn't my son. I was a slut and he was just someone who had what I wanted.

He moaned as I deep throated his cock, "Hmmmm, Mommy, that feels really good."

Egged on by my son's opportunistic compliment, I began bobbing back and forth on his hard cock, craving both his cum and his approval.

Being young he had a quick trigger, and in less than two minutes I was swallowing his seed. He grunted, "Oh God yes, Mommy, swallow my cum." I didn't slow down as I milked all of it.

Once he was spent, he pulled out and put his cock back in his pants and said, genuinely surprised, "Madison told me you'd suck my cock, but I didn't believe it."

Shame washed over me, yet my pussy still on fire had me a mental mess. I asked, "Nicholas, may I come?"

"Say what?"

"Mommy can only come when I get permission," I explained. "It's in the slut-mandments."

"Reeeeally?" he smiled.

"Yes, so please Nicholas, Mommy needs to come so badly," I begged.

"Does Mommy want to fuck her son?" he negotiated.

"N-n-no," I stammered.

"I think you do," my son smiled, a devious grin on his face.

"No, it's just I'm..." I struggled.

"It's okay, Mommy. You're a slut, and a slut needs cock. It makes sense. Stand up Mommy," he instructed, treating me like a simpleton.

I obeyed, standing up. "Please Nicholas, incest is wrong."

"Is it?" he asked, pulling his hard cock out for the second time in minutes. "Madison and Emily get along really well."

"But...."

"Shut up, Mommy," he instructed, and I was forced to obey. "Bend over the kitchen sink, Mommy-slut."

I obeyed nervously, mortified by what I was allowing my son to do, yet I was already gushing from my needy cunt. He lifted up my skirt and asked, "Period gone, Mommy?"

"Mostly," I moaned as his finger traced the wetness of my panties.

"You like my doing that, Mommy?"

"Noooo... yes... oh God... Nicholas... this is so wrong," I babbled.

"Yet it feels so right, doesn't it, Mommy?"

"Aaaaah," was my reply as he tapped on my clit through my panties.

"I'll take that as a yes," he teased, pulling my panties down to my ankles. "Beg your son to fuck you, Mommy."

Obeying his order, obeying my Mistress' slut-mandments and obeying my desperate cunt, I begged, "Oh god, yes Nicholas, please fuck me."

"Oh no, no, no, Mommy," he teased, spanking my ass. "I'm your son and you're my Mommy, and that matters because we're about to fuck and it will be incest. So... while we have our fun together, we're going to emphasize that it's incest because that will make it even more fun, is that clear?"

"Yes, son," I moaned, as he rubbed his cock up and down the crack of my ass. I knew it would take me only seconds to come once I was given permission, regardless of who was fucking me or where he was fucking me. I was completely subject to his whim, a complete and utter slut, just as Madison had promised I'd be. I should have been mortified, I should have been humiliated, I should have refused to do this, yet all I wanted was my son's cock inside me.

"Yes, son, what?" he pushed, his cock teasing me relentlessly, so close to filling my fiery cunt, but just hovering.

"Yes, son, fuck your Mommy hard. Make Mommy your personal fuck-toy, let's do something taboo: let's commit incest," I replied.

"You sure?" he teased, the tip of his cock now nestled between my wet cunt lips, but not any further.

"Oh God, yes Nicholas, I mean my son, Mommy wants your big cock pummeling her wet cunt so fucking bad. Oh god son, shove that big cock of yours inside Mommy."

His cock easily slipped all the way inside my cunt and filled me. I let out a loud moan of ecstasy as my cunt was finally filled. "Fuck Mom, you're so fucking wet."

"I'm wet for you, son, and now fuck Mommy hard," I begged.

He obliged, his deep hard thrusts sending chills of rapture throughout my body. In seconds I could feel my orgasm, my longed-for orgasm, bubbling. "I begged, can Mommy come, son?"

"Not yet, Mommy. Don't you dare fucking come until I tell you to, you dirty slut," he demanded, his body slamming into me with each deep hard thrust. We weren't remotely making love, we were fucking.

I moaned, I whimpered, I desperately held back the orgasm that was bursting at the seams. "Oh god son, you're such a good Mommy-fucker."

"And I'll be fucking you all the time from now on, Mommy. Do you like that idea?"

"Oh God, son. My cunt is yours, please just let me come," I moaned.

"And what about your ass?"

"It's yours too, baby. You can shove that big snake of yours in my ass anytime you wish," I offered, my desperation to come overwhelming everything else.

"Anytime? How about now?" he suggested, pulling his cock out and without lube or warning, shoved his cock in my ass.

I screamed in surprise and a slight pain as his cock filled my unprepared ass. Ignoring the slight burn, I whimpered, "Oh yes, son, fill Mommy's ass with your wonderful cock."

"Oh God, Mommy," he moaned, once his cock was buried completely. "Your ass is so fucking tight."

"And your cock fills my ass so fucking good," I moaned, "Now fuck my ass hard, baby. Make Mommy your ass-slut."

He began slowly pumping in and out of my ass, tentatively until I demanded, "No, son. Pound Mommy's ass, drill your slut Mom's ass."

"Oh God, Mommy," he grunted, "I'm not going to last long with you talking so nasty."

"Just let Mommy come baby, and I'll be your personal Mommy cum-bucket every day," I manipulated and offered, my orgasm so close I could taste it.

"Oh God," he moaned, but still withholding his permission.

I upped the ante, willing to do or say anything to get my long-suppressed orgasm. "Oh my son, you can shoot your load between Mommy's big lips, you can shoot your load all over Mommy's face, you can shoot your load deep inside the cunt you once came out of, and you can shoot your load in my ass. I'll be your submissive, obedient Mommy-pet, baby, I'll do anything you can imagine, just please let Mommy come."

My desperate words were the final push he needed and he grunted, filling my ass with his white goo, as he said the most liberating words I could ever hear, "Come Mommy, come like the dirty slut you are."

I released my barriers and my juice flooded out of me and down my legs as the greatest orgasm of my life shuddered through me. I screamed, "Oh my God, yes Nicholas, yes, Mommy's coming, thank you forever, you made Mommy come!"

He continued ravishing my ass as he ordered, "Again Mommy, come again for your son, for your Master."

The thought of my son being my Master only made me hotter, and I furiously rubbed my clit as my first orgasm continued to ripple through me and a second one began its descent from heaven.

1...1819202122...24