Deconstructing the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison's hands played softly in my hair, making this intimate interlude even sweeter. I wanted nothing more than to give this beautiful, radiant redhead the most earth-shattering, body-quaking orgasm of her young life.

Ten minutes became fifteen, which then became twenty before Allison gently pulled my head deeper into her oasis of sweetness, a subtle instruction that of course I obeyed. My fingers penetrated her pussy while my mouth nibbled on her clit. Slow at first and then more quickly, I nodded my head up and down, painting her pussy with my paintbrush tongue. My head was pulled in once again, my tongue reaching deep inside her, and she gently rubbed her pussy on my face, slyly fucking herself. I extended my tongue as far as I could and allowed the beautiful goddess to get herself off on my tongue and my face.

Both excited to get her off and taste the river of juice that coated my lips, tongue and face and disappointed to know this special moment of sweet intimacy was almost done, I continued to lap her juices until she pushed me away, just like her Mother had done earlier. I watched as her body continually shivered, the orgasm I gave her seemingly never ending.

Both excited to get her off and to taste the river of juice coating my lips, tongue and face, but disappointed to know this special moment of sweet intimacy was almost over, I continued to lap her juices until she pushed me away, just like her Mother had done earlier. I watched as her body shivered and shivered, the orgasm I'd given her seemingly never ending.

Finally, and surprisingly, it was Susan who ordered, "Felicia, please join us."

I peeked out from beneath the table, and crawled out and sat between Jayde and Susan. How much I'd changed! I hadn't been remotely embarrassed to be under the table servicing three much younger women, yet now sitting with them as if we were equals, I was nervous and shy.

Allison suggested, "Let's dance."

Susan surprised me by taking my hand and leading me into the throngs of lesbian woman of all ages, races and sizes. The next two hours were a blur of dancing, shot taking and flirting. My pussy was on fire and desperately in need of release, when nature finally called.

I asked, "Mistress, may I go the washroom?"

Susan, who seemed to be getting more accustomed to being in control, gave me permission.

Allison warned, "Watch out, there are a lot of predators lurking."

I went into the bathroom, hoping both to tinkle and get myself off, until I remembered the rule about permission. I sighed and was surprised to see a queue for one of the stalls while two others were obviously available.

I asked a tall Mexican girl, "Why the line?"

"For Big Rosie," she explained as if it were obvious.

"Who's Big Rosie?"

"The best tasting pussy in the greater Boston area," she said.

"You're all waiting in line to eat out a woman?" I asked, once again surprised.

"Yes," she replied, not even remotely embarrassed.

I was curious, yet nature called, and I scurried into the stall beside the line. I sat down and was peeing instantly. The moans in the adjacent stall distracted me and I noticed a peephole. I knew I shouldn't, but I had to. I leaned toward the hole and saw a chubby black woman as dark as I was, with her legs wide open and a woman at least in her sixties lapping away. It was so naughty, so taboo and yet so hot, I felt my pussy tingling. Wanting to come, I decided to take action myself. I got out of the stall, washed my hands and becoming aggressive for a change, I grabbed the hands of a petite Asian, and assuming she'd be submissive like many Asians, led her into an open stall. Without a word, I guided her down to her knees and offered my very damp pussy to her. She looked up and I ordered, "Lick my black pussy."

The order was all the guidance she needed, and she very willingly leaned forward and began licking. Her tongue did wonders on my cunt, as she licked up and down for a while and then would shake her head gently from side to side, a weird yet sweet sensation. After only a couple minutes I was getting close and I asked, "May I come?"

She looked up, confused.

I ordered, "Tell me to come."

Still confused, she said, more a question than an order, "Come, Ma'am?"

Close enough! I pulled her head deep into my heated cunt and as her tongue did a full assault on my clit, I exploded all over her. Once my orgasm finished its course, I was exhausted and I pulled up the unknown pussy-pleaser and kissed her, tasting my own juices.

She kissed me back and said, "Thank you, Ma'am."

I thought it absurd for her to be thanking me, but I replied, "You're welcome. You have a great tongue."

"Thanks," she smiled and left the stall.

I composed myself, left the stall myself, smiled smugly at the two coeds staring at me and glanced at the line that was now four women long. I was curious, how good could she taste? I considered joining the line, but I knew now wasn't the time.

I returned to the table where only Allison remained.

Allison's tone was accusatory. "You were gone a while."

"Yes, Miss," I replied.

"And?"

"I saw Big Rosie and it got me so hot that I pulled some stranger into a stall to please me," I admitted.

"Impressive, I didn't know you had that in you," she smiled before asking, "Was the line for Big Rosie very long?"

"Four deep," I replied, before adding, "seems a little crazy."

"Really?" Allison asked, pointing out, "You have your own Mistress and I'm sure you've done things for her that were far more outrageous than standing in a queue."

"Touché," I agreed, "but is Rosie that good?"

"It's indescribable how amazing her taste is," Allison explained, letting out a very soft moan. "You'll have to try her."

Out of the blue, Susan, who I learned was under the table pleasuring her Mistress, receiving her real birthday present I assumed, ordered, "Do it now, Felicia. Go please Big Rosie."

I was surprised, but replied obediently, "Yes, Mistress." I returned to the bathroom and to the line that was now only three deep. I lowered my head and waited my turn. Part of me was excited, curious at how good one would have to taste to warrant a line, while another part of me was humiliated to be publicly waiting in line to eat some stranger's pussy. Yet, after all the sins I'd committed recently, this one seemed rather tame in comparison.


During the next half hour I heard screams of pleasure, simmering moans and nasty talk, and I saw the glistening faces of three other women. At last it was my turn, when the older woman who'd been in front of me emerged for her walk of shame, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Once I was in the stall, I was greeted, "Ahhhh, a first-timer."

"Yes, Miss," I acknowledged, dropping to my knees.

"Aren't you eager?" she teased, as I stared avidly at her fat pussy lips and swollen clit.

"Yes, Miss, I am," I replied, waiting for permission, her scent drawing me in.

"Go ahead, my dear, have a taste," she offered, adding, "you're clearly hungry."

And I was. I leaned forward, extended my tongue and tasted the promised perfection. I can't even begin to explain the taste. It was a mixture of all the sweetest tastes I'd ever tasted all mixed into one. It was like she'd found the secret recipe and was offering it to all who wanted a taste. For several minutes I just lavishly enjoyed the taste, in no hurry to leave my submissive position on my knees.

Suddenly she snapped, "I know you could sit there on your knees forever like the eager cunt-pleaser you are, but I have others waiting, too. Now get me off, Nigger."

Being called a Nigger by a fellow black woman was substantially less humiliating, even though I would never have used the word before my downfall. I took her clit into my mouth and began moving my head sideways as my tongue simultaneously swirled around it. I got the reaction I expected as Big Rosie's moans increased, and within a couple of minutes I was rewarded with the champagne of pussy juice. I drank it up like it was wine until her orgasm was done.

She pushed my head back gently and said, "That was very good, my girl; I hope to see you again."

Standing up, my knees sore, I replied, "Oh, I imagine I'll be back often, Miss."

"You do that," she smiled, and I opened the door for my own walk of shame.

Once I was out of the stall, I saw three more women in line, including Jayde. I returned to our table where only Allison was still sitting.

"Well?" she asked.

"Wow," was all I said.

"I know," she smiled, "I've seen many a straight girl become a raving dyke after just one evening at this club and one taste of Big Rosie."

"I can't even begin to describe it," I offered.

"Can you imagine if that could be sold? Every woman in the world would become a dyke, and the population explosion would become a thing of the past."

I laughed before asking, "Where's my Mistress for the day?"

"I sent her home. Although she appreciated my gift, she was clearly uncomfortable being in charge."

"I hope it wasn't because of me," I said, worried I'd been a disappointment.

"Oh no, my dear, she really is only a sub, and doesn't have a Domme bone in her body. Even just sending you to Big Rosie was hard for her, but it was her way out."

"Okay," I said, trying to stifle a yawn, exhausted.

"I'm going to Susan's to give her the rest of her birthday present," she smiled, "me."

I responded, "I can't think of a better present."

"I'll drive you back to your car," she offered.

"That would be great," I said.

Half an hour later, in the parking lot of the mall, Allison stripped off my dress, pulled on the chain connecting the nipple clamps to my tits and drew me down to her delicious cunt. I had one final taste of Allison's perfection while my tits burned, as Allison never released the chain. After she came, we swapped cell numbers and she gave me her Mom's number, too. The thought of sex without humiliation was an appealing option, one I would use all summer while the kids and Mistress Madison were gone (Mistress and Nicole travelled to Europe for the summer, while Nicholas did a month-long road trip with his buddies).

Yet, by the end of summer, I realized something about myself. I enjoyed submitting to Allison and the sex with Corinne was amazing, yet something was missing. My orgasms were harder to achieve, and they lacked the powerful body-numbing explosiveness of the ones I had when I was being used by Madison or Nicole.

It wasn't until Madison arrived home and dominated me in front of my daughter and three of her friends, hurling abuse at me the entire time, that I realized what the problem was. I could only reach true sexual fulfillment when I was being treated like a slut. Both Allison and Corinne treated me with respect and compassion and for some reason, no matter how much I wished it weren't true, I needed to be treated like a slut, a slave, a submissive.

It was then that I knew exactly what I had to do.

40. EPILOGUE

Attempting to live a dual life of both Professor and slave was exhausting and stressful, and once the fall semester was over, I resigned from my teaching position.

In the fall, Nicole began college and joined Madison's Delta Kappa Pi sorority, while Nicholas went to a larger college a few hours away on a football scholarship. In January I sold the house, all my possessions, and got a new job as the slave of Delta Kappa Pi. I was a full-time live-in maid who cooked, cleaned and provided any required sexual activities. Every day I spent the night with a different sorority sister, and when I wasn't needed, I slept in the basement on a cot. I had no possessions and relied on the sorority to clothe (as much as I needed) and feed me.

In retrospect, I can barely remember the life I used to have, and I'm sure that in time the former me will be erased from existence, totally forgotten, and the only part of me that will remain is the mindless sex puppet that Madison has turned me into.

The sooner the last remnants of my past are gone, the better; the sooner I can forget my old life, the sooner I can become the perfect slave.

"Nigger, get in here and eat my cunt, Mommy," Nicole, my almost Caucasian daughter, called out.

I immediately crawled into her sorority room. Her roommate was also on the bed being pleased by Nicole. I crawled onto the bed and began lapping at my daughter's cunt, one of the greater than one hundred Mistresses I now pleased.

My mind already programmed for instant obedience, I felt the very last remaining memory of the past fade, as I became the mindless puppet I was ALWAYS meant to be.

The end...