All Comments on 'Dee Gets Hers!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is EROTIC?

To whom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Silly question it's erotic to

Pervs just like the author advertises in the name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Golly This Dumb Perversion Isn't Going Over Well

Writer - who at your end though this was worth the effort? Perhaps in slapstick comedy - nah not even there. It was really juvenile or less.

Read for awhile - learn arousal and eroticisism or just go away.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Ok

take more time with your next story. I have read several like this before.

rock_duderock_dudeabout 18 years ago
loved it but....

why republish a story you had submitted a couple of years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I loved it

Ignore the rude comments.....they don't know what they're talking about. It got me very hot...keep writing. I'd like to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it.

If you can't handle stories such as this, then you shouldn't be in the non-consent section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gotta bust a nut!

Just want to eat her asshole out. Suck and lick her sphincter, sniff her dirty hole and tongue fuck her balloon knot until the taste is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Felt like torture

Way over the top. Disgusting story of abuse without rhyme or reason. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Parts of this were very erotic

However, the way events were written it sounded risky as hell. I think a better option would have been for hubby to go ahead with this type of “revenge fuck” but in a controlled fashion. Arrange for the scenario to play out in a similar fashion but with several of the guys being aware that hubby was in control of the situation that allows for the all important safety factor. Without that safeguard there’s no reason why they might not hose her down, cut her throat and dump the body afterwards. As it stands the way it was written its just too dangerous, you’d have to be terminally stupid to actually go ahead with it. I’d have been livid with rage with my husband if he’d organised that scenario without proper safety considerations. Experiencing a dry fuck is incredibly painful add on the terror from believing it’s a real rape...

I noted in a different Dee story that you don’t bother with the written descriptions of details such as putting on condoms & clean up etc. With that caveat in mind I assumed condoms would be in use. After all for a ‘rape’ scenario it would be pretty dumb to deposit dna evidence. So that covers the second safety aspect.

So if you’re gonna try this at home kids make damned sure you take the SAFE options...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous