All Comments on 'Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 06'

by sin138

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop writing

You can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

this is sick. in a world where so many innocent people are suffering for real, why would you write something like this? this stuff isn't erotic when it happens in the real world. why are you glamorising something so horrible? where is your humanity? honestly, do you not have a decent bone in your body?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is not about glamorizing anything. It is an epic tale of revenge and humiliation, and a really hot one at that. The author even put in a disclaimer that bad things are going to happen to good people. So I don't get what your problem is. Are you somebody who can't distinguish fantasy from reality? Because most of us don't have that problem. There are categories for a reason, just go somewhere else if noncon isn't your cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never understand people that complain about non consent in the non consent forum

If it's not your thing, don't read it. Especially when the writer took the time to put a disclaimer at the top. Yeesh. Get over yourself.

I like this, but yet the writing is a bit iffy, but perhaps that is because a non-native speaker is writing? That's just a guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such a terrible story

Hello Mr. Writer,

You've clearly never seen a woman outside porn and never done drugs yourself. Stuffing a "fistful" of ecstasy pills inside someone can straight up kill her (ever heard of overdose, you moron?)

I have a feeling that you read a few Chetan Bhagat books, put "bibliophile" in your Tinder bio and still didn't get any right swipes. So you took to writing the most anatomically incorrect story I've ever read, to vent your frustration. Clearly, you've never ever seen a woman outside porn because it takes a different level of "man" to write a story THIS stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersin138@sin138
I love stories of degradation, humiliation and piss fetishism. My taste is something that can only be covered in fictional stories and I hope that it stays as such.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES