Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dare 7

They meet up with the rest of the group. They go bar hopping and drink to the point they drunkenness. Only Aisha remains sober, and is watchful to make sure everyone sticks together. They find a club that is still open and dance through the night. Anuj disappears in the middle, and Abhishek is seen nearly passed out. For a long time Deepika has finally felt like a college girl. When they reach home, she will be a new girl, with her life sorted out, and a new group of friends.

Dawn has arrived. There is only silence, and the appreciation of the sunrise. It can not get better than this.

Then Aisha calls out to Abhishek.

“I think I found some people you can do your dare with.”

The group look to a group of men playing in the water. The others approve of the idea.

Abhishek however rebukes, “I am not going to fuck a bunch of guys. Deepika did it because she’s a girl.”

“He has a point,” Rupesh says. “But that does not mean he can’t fuck those ladies over their.”

He points to some five white women, looking like they are in their fifties.

“I don’t know,” Abhinaya snickers. “They look too good for him. The guys Deepika screwed looked disgusting.”

“There’s no one else,” Madhavi jokes. “I think they would do.”

“What?” he exclaims. “No way, choot.”

“You made Deepika did it,” Madhavi scolds. “And now your going to back out?”

“I did this to protect you!” he retorts.

“Fuck off Benchot!” Aisha yells. “All we had to do was leave. You decided to throw her at them!”

“Don’t you dare say you did this for us!” Abhinaya shouts. “If anything, Deepika was the one who did that, all you did was dare her like some coward.”

Abhishek looks to Zakir and Rupesh for help, but even they are siding with the girls.

“Don’t be a bitch,” Rupesh says “We warned you.”

“Sir, I know I am a junior,” Dhilip chimes. “But if you don’t do this, I will tell everyone how you made one of the girls to fuck some gangsters to save your own ass. You are acting more pathetic than the super seniors.”

The rest laugh at Abhishek’s expense. The mockery persists, until he finally gives in and walks towards the women. Soon Aisha starts to have doubts at what they did. However after how he behaved, she chooses to keep her mouth shut. At first it seems okay, as Abhishek is talking to the women. However, things take a turn for the worst as one slaps him. Soon enough, a crowd forms around him, as if an entire gang is about to beat him to submission

“Uh oh,” Rupesh mutters.

Aisha starts rushing down to help him out. Abhinaya and Zakir come to her aide. The rest are told to find Anuj and leave the beach. Rupesh tells the others to split and call the moment they find Anuj. The NRI finds herself alone as she walks along the edge of the beach. However she jumps when she hears his voice from behind.

“There you are!”

She turns to see an inebriated, lustful Anuj stare down at her.

“What the hell are you wearing!” he yells as he rips off her dress. “I wanted to see your pussy the entire day and I have to see it now!”

He snaps the thong expecting his prize of her dildo. However her pussy is empty, making him even more angry.

“Are you fucking with me!?” he bellows. “You actually pulled it out! Bitch you can’t escape! I own you!”

He smacks the frightened NRI to the ground, and picks up a broken bottle and raises above his head.

“This is what happens to bitches who don’t know their place!”

She knows she should move, but she remains frozen on the ground. She does not have Zakir, the girls or even Rupesh to stop this psycho. She’s all alone waiting for the impending doom. She closes her eyes in fear for the worst.

SMACK!

Nothing happenens to her. She looks up. Instead of getting bashed by a bottle, she see’s Anuj get punched by an onlooker. Another one has a slipper in her hand and starts whacking him on the head. Like Abhishek, a mob surrounds Anuj to beat him senseless.

“Are you okay?”

Deepika looks to the voice to see a woman helping her up. The kind old lady gives her a towel to cover the NRI up.

“Thank you,” Deepika quietly whispers.

“Don’t thank us,” the lady replies. “Pigs like him deserve to be punished. These tourists come here to ruin this lovely place. Where do you live?”

The lady and her husband take the teen back in their car. After wishing them good night, Deepika enters inside.

Finally she is back in the hotel room. Madhavi has yet to come. As she walks towards the bed, the towel drops down. Even though she loved the dress. While alone she’d rather be unclothed. With no one around, she picks up her phone to find the unanswered calls, and messages from Priya. The last call from the afternoon. Though it was out her control, she feels remorse for ignoring her. Thanks to the boys and Hridhya, the two of them have not talked properly for a long time. However thanks to this trip, she may be able to catch up with her former roommate. The question is will she accept her? She struggles to press the call button. What if she does not answer? She could hate the NRI for not talking to her. She may look down on Deepika for her slutty actions. Should she tell her? These thoughts lingered in her mind, bringing in shame. That sense of shame then travels down her body, making her shiver. It is making her nipples sensitive to the stranger’s towel, forcing her to remove the chaffing fabric. The sensation then travelled to her cunt. Her hands travel towards her sex to relieve the itch. Why is this making her horny?

Reality snaps, when her phone rings yet again. Her eyes gleam when she sees Priya’s name on the screen. She instantly presses the button, to get hear an angry friend yell about how frightened she was for Deepika’s safety. For the first time, she does not feel aroused by someone’s yelling, but only shame. Priya’s voice sounds angry, but it is not a sign of hate, but concern for her friend. Deepika has no words. With Priya, the girls, and Zakir, it may be possible to get her life back on track.

__________________________________________________________________

“What do you mean Abhishek and Anuj are arrested!?”

“Not exactly, we managed to pay the bail thanks to the dean, but the criminal record is still there. I believe that might take some more time to handle.”

“This was bound to happen to Anuj, but Abhishek?” she replies flabbergasted.

“It’s complicated,” he says. “I don’t think he enjoyed this trip too well.”

“You don’t say,” she sarcastically says. “Still, Anuj is a moron. Thanks to him, we lost Deepika!”

“Don’t remind me,” Zakir bursts. “That idiot ruined everything! I wanted to punch him the entire trip. Only everyone else beat me to it.”

“What are you going to do now?”

Defeated, he replies, “I don’t know.”

He feels he had failed his aunt, and himself. How is he going to get Deepika back?