All Comments on 'Deja Vu'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Bravo! Encore! Some girl on girl next time. We know they already do anyway. It is time Martin found out what twins do when alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This has to continue!

I completely agree that some more of the siblings is in order, a lot more to explore and fun to be had. The sisters obviously know more than the recently de-virginised brother and who knows, they might have had some fun nights between themselves at night. Maybe if litle bro does well enough they become exculsive between the three of them.

Anyhow, enjoyed the development, the different approach for each sister, the sex and the experience as a whole. Hope to see more of your works soon!

5*+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

this needs at least a couple more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was awesome until the blindfold. Thats just plain messed up for his first time. Ive tried that crap in the past and no longer thanks. Being blinfolded is not erotic. Dropped from 5 stars because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope there's lots more to come with this story.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

That was a GREAT tale! I do hope that you will continue this as a series. I love the way you started with an antagonistic attitude from one sister and playful from the other - it made for a great LOVING relationship with both!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Good fun

An interesting tale. Like someone said, I liked the playful and the hatred sides being played. It was fun to see the play. Then the anger being resolved by a reminder of love, well done.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Perfect

One of the best story's yet. Just like a real.family. looking forward to the next chapter.

cnouvacnouvaover 7 years ago
great story

5 tars .. and waiting for next chapter .... i hope !!!

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

Just marvelous! 5 stars. I can't wait for the next chapter.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago
Really fun

A lot of build up that was well written and, honestly, pretty amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!! Twin sister heaven!! Yay!!

I almost had a stroke with excitement when I saw it was a twin sister one brother story! There's something that is just awesomely wonderful about a story with a brother and multiple sisters :). I thought I had read them all... Well all I had found, so imagine my surprise at seeing this gem! ...then brother makes good with the second sister... It just kept getting better! Woo! Amazingly delicious happy ending!! Thanks millions for writing and sharing it with us!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT!!!!!!

UMMMM....SOOOOO well done!!! Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

5 stars, part 2 please

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

I still eagerly await more chapters

Alfonso435Alfonso435over 7 years ago
More Chapter needed and soon

I have just found you as an author and really enjoy your style. My only criticism is that a lot of the stories you write need more chapters.

Come on get writing!!

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Recently found this Author as well ...

... and I have to agree with others here about the style of writing.

Seems each story I read just keeps getting hotter than the previous one. This one was extremely hot, and I hope like crazy that it will be continued.

This was a great start, and there's so much potential to take it further.

Much further! Yessir, so much further!

Again, I had to rate this with 5 Stars, and it's completely deserved.

Hope to see more, sooner, rather than later.

Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Writing good, Story not

Why are all these stories about slut sisters and virgin brothers?? This one was worse cuz he was blindfolded and men are extremely turned on by visuals. That was a retarded idea. If the brother's such a hunk, how is he a 18 year old virgin?? Your writing is good, your story ideas... not so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

I love this story, It would be nice for you to do some artwork based on the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

that's the hottest one I'd read in a long time

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Dayum!!!

You ARE going to continue this story, right.

Notice there's no Question Mark, because it wasn't a question. ;-)

It really does deserve to be continued.

Five stars, a big thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I laughed at the retard below that commented 'if he's such a hunk why is he a virgin at 18?' There are plenty of very good looking men and women that manage to still be virgins well past their 18th, lol!!

I loved the story, the blindfold was a fun idea! Though I can imagine his initial frustration at it, hehe. However that just focuses your other senses more to the extreme, making things very enjoyable! I could definitely go for another chapter or two! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I'd like to read more about the next time and so on. Great read so far. Thank you for it

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Back for a rerun

And it is still Hot as all Hell. Well Done Sir, And PLEASE Write a follow up.

DOC226DOC226about 6 years ago
When is Chapter 2 Coming???

I just read Deja Vu. It was one of the hottest stories I have ever seen on this site. Please follow up with more chapters soon.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 6 years ago

straight up great story!

hejohejoabout 6 years ago
HOT

Not enough stars, need at least 10 . Best I have read here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome !!

best story on this site !! Details make you feel you are actually there !! Wicked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

I hope you write a chapter 2!!!

funguy1186funguy1186over 5 years ago
Close to the best ever!!

Sexy story liked it a lot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

You haven't written anything new in a while. Really enjoy your work and this one seriously needs another chapter or 4. Will keep an eye on your profile and hope that new material is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two fingers

This was just as nice as two fingers of scotch, neat, in a highball glass but leaving the bottle on the table in front of me. Sweet but what a tease. I will pull a bit of Donald Sutherland from Kelly's Hero's and "Have a little faith baby". You write so many great story's and I will have to wait to see if this one continues. Cheers for now

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
totally kick ass story.

Change nothing about your stories.

I love the multiple sisters and single brother stories, they are so kick ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More, please!

I know it’s been years since you wrote this story but it is really hot!! I hope you write more chapters for it, and soon! ;) :) Having the sisters be together would be awesome, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Give it 6*s

I grew up with two sisters, not twins, and lusted over them unil we all were out of the house and I was at college where I met the woman who became my wife. But those formative years were delightfully brought back with this great story. My younger sister actually introduced me to my wife at the Student Union. More of this one please.

detroitdave

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

This one is begging for more!!!

DOC226DOC226about 4 years ago
What a Twist

I love your story, but didn't see the use of the sash coming. What a twist. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy moly

Goddamn was this HOT! I loved it, I wish it was longer but fuck me if it didn't pack a punch in those 3 pages.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
If

If Jenn is only five minutes older than him,she and Jacqui can't be twins,nor can Jacqui be the middle child.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another chapter please. OMG!!!!!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Imaginative, erotic and fun. A great story!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 Sashes!!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great story, here again is a story that would make a great series. 5/5

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

If you are up for it, I'll love another chapter of this as the emotions this story evokes is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and many ways to have fun with twins!! Please give us some more of these three. And to the reviewer talking about him being younger by 5 minutes needs to go back and reread. Jenn is 5 minutes older than Jacque ! More when you get the time!!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Great Story! Very erotic! Thank you for writing it!

;-p”

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

So glad i found your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have been better if the twins were virgins and he wasn't. Also I'm guessing Jenn was the one that did anal since she seems just way more accepting of taboo/uncommon concepts. As for who popped the cherry, it could be either, but my guess is Jenn would have been more noticeably pissed if it wasn't her, so it was probably her, too.

And yeah the blindfold was retarded. Seeing the action is a huge part of the experience especially with twins. Not seeing it, it may as well just be one person. And especially for his first time, not having any visual memories means it will be extremely difficult to recall. Didn't think that one through.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No blindfold! ... at least until one of them has won 3 times, so they can still hide who wins!

A little far a little too fast, but, is that really a complaint ...?

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

Took a while to get to the good bit, but worth it. Again would like to read more about their adventures. An8ther good story unfinished I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous