Déjà Vu

Story Info
Frustrated wife alone on their 10th anniversary.
4.8k words
4.36
34.1k
50
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

"Here you go, you can take the elevators just over there," the check-in guy said as he appraised the woman. They get a lot of beauties here and Mrs. Sabrina Wallace just moved into the top ten of all he'd ever checked in.

Sabrina did a double-take, "Excuse me. 407? Is that the room that overlooks that pretty park?" he asked the young man.

"Yes. My opinion? The best room we have. You're timing was perfect this week as it is usually booked by newlyweds but there was a last-minute cancellation, great view with the trees blossoming, and the canopy bed. Very romantic," he blushed, "Not that you care about that," he quickly added. He looked at the gorgeous blonde in her business attire, "You know that room?" he asked.

"I do. It is romantic. This is surreal actually," she said softly, "It's our 10th anniversary and I have to attend this damn show this week, but this is where we came for our honeymoon," she looked sadly at the envelope containing the key card. "The same room..same bed...thanks for," she waved the envelope sadly.

"Do you want another room?" he asked. "I mean if you being alone or you know..." he asked hopefully.

Sabrina laughed, "I'm a big girl. These things happen and knowing Mark I'll be more than pleased with the celebration when I get back home," she said.

The smile the girl gave him almost made him faint before she rolled her bag to the elevators.

The room looked the same as she remembered. There was a different flowered wallpaper and the chair in the corner was new, but the bed looked the same. She went over and pressed on the mattress, 'Thank God. This is a lot firmer than last time,' she smiled. She looked sadly at the bed remembering being underneath Mark for the first time...being on top...spooning...

She stifled those thoughts and memories and threw the suitcase on the bed and proceeded to unpack. She'd sure packed different outfits than when she was last here...nothing with lace, all business, except...She carefully lifted the red satin dress out. She hoped it still fit after ten years, but she'd not gained that much weight. She remembered the cocktail lounge across the street where she and Mark sat in the corner booth, the happiest couple in the entire world. She fingered the slit on the side making it impossible to wear underwear. She closed her eyes remembering his strong hand discovering her sex for the first time as they'd both been saving themselves. It was almost like in the movies when he'd waved over the waiter and said "Check please!"

Smiling at the memory and the hours of energetic activity in this bed she went over and hung up the dress. She'd packed that on a whim thinking she'd go out and have one drink and toast to 10 happy years...alone. Maybe it was a bad idea packing that, she thought sadly...that's just pathetic, sitting alone in the bar celebrating...what?

After unpacking, she decided a shower and dinner were in order. After drying her hair, she went over to the window admiring the trees blossoming. She opened the window inhaling the sweet aroma of the fresh blooms. Closing her eyes she could almost feel Mark coming up behind her, removing the towel and taking her while strollers passed by obliviously beneath them...they might have seen them but she was too involved to have noticed or cared.

Standing up, she looked over at the closet, coming to a decision. She stood in front of the mirror, dropping her towel to the floor. She cupped her breasts, bouncing them gently. Perhaps a bit less perky, but larger. She had the tiniest little bit of fat on her stomach, but nothing much. Her hips and ass were the same as always, she knew that as she was still able to comfortably wear the same size jeans. She ran fingers through her light-colored bush remembering when Mark first knelt to admire her pussy. His deep brown eyes looking up at her, his tongue... 'Shit!' she sighed as she yanked open the closet door.

Sabrina admired herself in the mirror. It was tighter than she'd remembered it, especially in the chest. She'd known her boobs got a size bigger and this dress was for a C-cup. Should she wear this? She turned and saw a bit of side-boob and her cleavage was a lot more pronounced. She looked at the slit up the side, smiling as she recalled Mark and other men studying her ass trying to discern if she was going commando.

Throwing on a coat even though it was warm out, she headed over to the lounge. She was surprised and happy that it was named the same, Marquis, and nothing else seemed to have changed. She stopped to look around ignoring the men who were overtly checking her out and the women redirecting their attention. She hung her coat on an old brass hook and went over to the bar.

"Hello, appletini?" the bartender asked as he laid down a napkin.

"What? How do you know what my drink is?" she looked surprised.

The older man indicated the corner booth with his eyes, "You and your husband sat over there, what was it? 5, 10 years ago. The happiest couple I think I'd ever had in here. You told me I made the best appletini you'd ever had," he smiled.

"Wow! You have an incredible memory," she smiled as she fingered her ring, "Do you remember all your customers?"

The man laughed, "Hell no." He eyed her dress, "but I'll never forget the dress," he said. "I do remember you, but I wouldn't be able to pick out your husband from a line up I'm afraid. I admit looking over at you all night," He looked past her, "Where is your husband? Or, should I keep my mouth shut?" he said more softly.

Sabrina shook her head, "Bad stretch for us, not our relationship, being in the same country. He had to fly to Hong Kong last month and I have a show over at the convention center this week, so we'll, um, this is our 10th anniversary today and strangely enough, I'm in the same hotel room, sitting in the same lounge as when we were just married," she said sadly. "I thought I'd celebrate alone...you know. Never mind, stupid." She hesitated, "Sabrina Wallace," holding out her hand.

"Brad Berry," he shook the girl's hand. Then he looked around, "I doubt you'll be alone for long," he looked back at the woman, "but I think you know that," he said. "That dress is like red to a bull and looking around there are a lot of bulls here."

"I'm not looking for anything like that," she sighed. "Tonight, I wish I were that type but I just wanted to toast 10 years of wedded bliss, albeit just toasting myself," she sighed. She took a sip and grinned, "Still the best," she raised her glass to the man.

"I'll pay for that," a voice said behind her.

"Sorry," Sabrina said quickly, "I'm just having this one and I'll not be great company. Sorry."

The bartender went over to serve others as they came in and the stunning blonde found she could have had a dozen free drinks had she accepted them, but she was very polite spurning the offers. When he came back he raised an eyebrow, "You know, you could make it plain that if you accepted the drink it would go no further than conversation."

"And they'd believe me?" she asked. She looked at her dress, "I look like a hooker, don't I?"

The man laughed, "No way. You look like a high-priced escort, not a hooker."

She blushed and glanced around, "Are you serious? What does high-priced mean, I mean how much do those girls make?"

"Dead serious," he said. If you'd played along just about every one of those men would have made you one to two thousand richer," he said. "Depends on what you wanted to do...you know what I mean."

"Christ! I'm in the wrong business. Hell, I might look into it as a second career," she grinned. "Kidding, of course. I enjoy love-making but..." she visibly shuddered.

"Your call. At least you'd not be alone on your anniversary and you'd get some spending money out of it," he smiled. "You'll have your pick of the men here with how you fill out...spill out of that dress, well..." he nodded at her chest. Then he grinned at her "I'm kidding. Let me get you a refill," he said, "You don't need to worry about men buying you drinks as they're on the house."

"I'll get this one," the man said, "And I'll have a single malt, Isley, neat, single drop of water," he said as he sat next to the beautiful blonde.

Brad was about to say something, but the woman looked surprised at first, then thanked the man so he went back to get the drinks. He thought he was a superb judge of character but he obviously was mistaken seeing the blonde shift to face the man. I guess she thought him a lot better looking than all the other men, he thought. But she might be feeling vulnerable but she's a big girl, he thought, a very big girl. She shifted to face the man with a genuine smile on her face, the dress opening up exposing her entire leg. 'Lucky fucker!' Brad thought to himself.

"I've never seen you here," the man said as he checked out her chest and bare leg. He wondered if she were wearing panties under the flimsy dress. Obviously, no bra and he was pleased to see she responded to his attention. "I'm glad I decided to grab a drink. I'm...,"

"Sssshhh, no names. No, this is just the second time I've been here. Best bartender in town, though," she said trying to make conversation. She thanked Brad when he brought the drinks, taking a sip trying to ignore the look he was giving her. It sent shivers through her body, especially between her legs as it had been over a month since she'd been with a man and there was something about this guy that was different than to other men in the bar...as if he could see through her. She felt her nipples harden as he appraised her and his look was one of approval...arousal.

"I'm glad you decided to stop in, I thought I'd just have a quiet drink by myself. Never expected such beautiful company. Ok, no names, what is it that you do?" he asked.

Sabrina was about to tell him her real job but looked over at Brad who was raising an eyebrow. She replayed every movie scene she'd ever seen with a prostitute deciding to play the game. Let's see where this goes and maybe it will be a huge laugh, she thought. "Private Consultant. I'm self-employed," she stroked his thigh saying that.

"What kind of Private Consultant?" he asked.

"It depends on the client, physical therapy, stress release, mostly of one-on-one sessions, I modify each one depending on their personal needs, you know, client-driven," she said as her hand slid higher on his thigh.

The man chuckled, "I would qualify. It's been a stressful month. I assume you have referrals?"

"I do, most of my clients engage me through word of mount, tell me, what is it you do?" she asked.

"Acquisitions, you know...mergers, corporate takeovers, boing stuff compared to your job," his hands slid up her bare leg.

"I'm surprised, you look like you're in law enforcement," she eyed him.

Laughing, "Hell no. My job is closer to the other side of the street. He took a sip of his scotch, "I could use a private consultation. I travel a lot and am away from my wife, sometimes for weeks. Can I ask the going rate for stress release and perhaps some physical therapy?"

"Sabrina thought he'd laugh her off, "$1,000 for an hour session," she said as confidently as she could.

"How does your schedule look?" he asked without flinching, his fingers getting close to the warmth between her legs.

"I was supposed to be booked this evening but it looks like something just opened up," she said softly as she parted her legs.

"Is there a special rate for the entire night?" he asked as his fingers probed her wet slit.

The woman let out a small gasp, both at the sensation of a man touching her for the first time in a month and that he never hesitated after hearing the outrageous sum, "Yes, $5,000 for the entire night," she opened her legs a bit more not caring that both Brad and this man could now clearly see her bare pussy.

"Then I think we have a deal," he smiled. "That is if, and I'm sure this will not be the case that I won't be hearing, 'Oh, that costs extra.' I just need to know how much I need to transfer to your account."

"I hate those hidden costs also, no, as I said, it's a client-driven service and I'm available for whatever your needs are," she said huskily as a finger entered her. "I usually fulfill certain needs that your wife," she indicated his wedding ring, "is unwilling or refuses to do," she said.

Brad came over when the man signaled, took his credit card, winked at the beautiful blonde, and went to ring up the tab. He couldn't stop himself from shaking his head. No way would he have bet on this woman ever doing what she just pulled off but hell, he might do the same thing for $5,000 he chuckled. He picked up the bill for $15 and saw two $100 bills. It was too late to say anything as they'd already left.

"I have a room down the street at the Hyatt," he said, "does that work for you?" he asked. His stomach buzzed anticipating getting this goddess out of her dress and...the jumble of images of her naked form in various positions flooded his brain.

Sabrina shook her head, "No need," she pointed across the street, "I have a room with a great view...you will love the sunrise hitting the blossoms in the park in the morning," she said feeling his strong hand stroke her back and ass.

The man looked surprised as they entered the room. Sabrina watched as he took in all the furnishings and the canopied bed. "Ok. You own me for the night, tell me what bit of stress you'd like relieved," she smiled seductively.

He went over, slipped his suit coat off, and sat in the chair then pointed to the spot right in front, "I'd like to see a slow, seductive reveal of what I bought...and I mean really slow," he said. "Then I want to watch you make yourself wet for me," he pointed to the same spot, right there. "In fact, I'd like you to get yourself off. No faking...truly orgasm," he ordered.

"I never fake anything," the beautiful blonde smiled. "I assume your wife never lets you watch her getting herself off? That's just selfish of her," she said as she slid her hands up her body, stopping to stroke her already hard nipples, then slid her hands down between her legs.

He shook his head, "I know. I've asked. There are few things as erotic as a beautiful woman pleasuring herself," he sighed. His cock throbbed in his pants as the most stunning woman he'd ever seen pressed her finger between her legs, her eyes closed, face flushed. He resisted taking his cock out and stroking it as she moved her hands slowly back to the shoulder straps, letting the right one slide over her shoulder, the fabric sliding off the full breast and hanging up on her erect nipple.

Sabrina enjoyed the look on the man's face as she slipped the left strap off her shoulder and her dress now was hung on both her nipples. She unconsciously licked her lips seeing the tent in his pants and circled her erect nipples slowly. Pulling the fabric away from her left tit, she held the dress in place over the other to let the man get a good look at her full breast. She wet her finger, she circled the nipple again, letting out a small moan in response.

The man watched eagerly as the red nub popped back every time she fingered it. He regretted telling her to be slow as he was anxious to see the trimmed pussy he'd felt at the bar. It had been years since he'd had his hand on a bare pussy in a bar.

Sabrina released the dress from her right breast knowing it would stop on her hips. She cupped her tits, "I hope you approve," she sighed. "I'd like your cock right here," she sighed as she licked the fleshy valley.

Groaning, he nodded, "so many choices...so many..." he sighed.

"Don't worry, you're not leaving this room until you are 100% satisfied," she purred.

He smiled at her, "And if I'm not 100% satisfied?" he asked.

"I'll give you a voucher that you can use...to use me as you will," she smiled. "My motto is: leave no position unturned and no hole left behind," she turned and stroked her ass as she said this.

"God! You're so fucking sexy," he sighed. "Great ass, great tits."

She slipped the dress off her hips letting it puddle on the floor, "Not even my best asset," she purred as she put a foot on the arm of his chair exposing her trimmed pussy, "at least that what all my other clients say."

She let the man run two fingers across her throbbing pussy before stepping back. She looked at the tent and sighed, "This looks uncomfortable," she said. Kneeling down she undid his pants, pulled them off before gripping his cock, and stroking it. "Impressive," she purred, "When you travel do they make you check this, or does it fit under the seat in front of you?"

"Depends on the TSA officer," he sighed, "The men are a pain, but the women are very helpful." He watched as those lips he'd been admiring opened up to take his plump head into her mouth. "Ohhh, fuck! It's been too long since I've felt this," he sighed.

Sabrina took more of the fat cock into her mouth, pumping a few times then pulled off. "I should pay you," she moaned, "I take it the little woman doesn't provide this service?" she asked.

"Rarely. She's more of a...'skip the foreplay and screw me' kind of woman. Not complaining, but you know how it is," he said as he stroked the beautiful blonde hair off her face.

"A shame, a cock this perfect would be hard to ignore. I know you wanted me to play with myself but I had to have a taste after seeing something this powerful looking," she said stroking it. "Ok, please let me suck you off when I'm done. I'm hungry and missed dinner so you owe me something to put in my stomach."

"I thought you...Private Consultants demanded I use a condom," the man said, "I have some in my briefcase."

"Judgement call, Ok, I confess, you're the first man I didn't require a...," she looked at the plump cock, "But look at this. I want to feel you, all of you and not latex against me. I hope that's alright," she sighed.

"So, every other client uses a rubber, then hell yes," he grinned.

"Well, if I'm going to be rewarded with this in my cunt I'd better get to it," she sighed, looking disappointed as she stroked his cock. Finally, she knelt back, then lay on her back. She never let Mark see her doing this and had denied it for the first five or six years of their marriage. At first, she wondered if she'd possibly be able to get off but when she looked at the man's huge balls bouncing as he stroked his cock, she felt the feeling rise up. He wasn't modest at all with his legs spread wide. She thought about letting a man cum in her mouth for the first time...in her ass for the first time and felt a massive rush knowing what she'd committed to.

Stroking his cock careful not to cum, the man watched the woman open her legs wide, her feet planted out so she was splayed open as far as possible. He saw her slick labia opening as she rubbing in circles, her pink teasingly revealed. She had a pronounced clit which she was starting to rub more. He moaned as she plunged two fingers into her cunt and her hips were lifting up as she was getting more into it.

Sabrina had never seen this view of a man and loved it. His entire crotch was exposed, his hairy ass cheeks to his scrotum to his veiny cock. She could almost feel that fat fleshy shaft penetrating her pussy, those huge balls filled with sperm. She and Mark had decided it was time for a child and she'd gone off the pill and was going to surprise Mark when she was fertile...and she'd just promised no condom. As she considered her cycle and realized the danger she couldn't hold back. "Oh fuck!" she spat as the orgasm ripped through her.

"That's it, babe. You like it when a man watches you jerk off, don't you?" he said softly. "Damn! You really are a horny slut, aren't you?"

Sabrina flopped back on the floor panting, "I am...but I'm a cock-hungry slut and as nice as that felt," she breathed, "I need that," she crawled over, replaced his hand with hers taking him back in her mouth.

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers
12