Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back, the man stoked that golden head of hair as the lips and mouth warmly stimulated his eager cock. He looked across the room happy to see the full-length mirror showing that incredible ass opened up as she sucked his cock. 'Damn!' he thought, 'what a vision. Those beautiful lips opened up, her cute puckered asshole looking inviting...'

Sabrina sucked harder feeling a cock go deeper into her throat than she'd even allowed. Mark had always wanted more but she was not a fan of the taste of cum, even the pre-cum leaking out, but she was determined to not only let this man cum in her mouth for the first time but swallow. 'His balls are very heavy,' she thought, 'I wonder how much he'd been storing up. What is the correct etiquette? Let him cum in my mouth, open my mouth showing him before swallowing?' She pressed past where she felt the gag reflex convincing herself it wasn't really choking her.

The woman plunged deeper onto his cock and he felt himself being deep-throated for the first time in his life and tried to hold off but gave up, "I'm going to...fuck!" he grunted as she tongued him under the head taking his jets of cum into her mouth. The release was as intense as he'd ever felt and moaned loudly as the blonde sat back displayed his mouthful of cream then swallowing before running her tongue up the underside of his cock, milking the remaining cum into her mouth.

Sabrina felt a rush that she'd swallowed and liked it. There was a feeling of...what was it? Submissiveness that she found arousing. She could have jerked him off onto his stomach, or let him cum in her mouth then spit, but by swallowing she'd demonstrated she was his to do with as he liked. "I see by the look on your face, wifey's never done anything like that for you," she smiled.

"Wow! No, never. I'll have to try to open her up a bit more. That was incredible," he sighed.

Sabrina stood up and pulled on the dress, "I don't know about you, but I've not eaten. Can I buy you dinner then we can come back and you can do whatever you want to me?" she asked.

Nodding, he stood, pulling up his pants, "I could eat. Sure, that will give me time to recover," he smiled.

***********************************************

"I should engage your services permanently," the man smiled. "I cannot remember a more attentive waiter, I'd take a sip of water and within seconds it was refilled," he said.

Sabrina groaned, "I've never had my nipples this excited for a long time. It must be the suspense as to what degrading thing you'll demand of me next," she said as she palmed his firm mass in his pants, "I hope you don't disappoint me with missionary...unless that's what you want," she purred.

"Oh, we'll get to that but I have a slew of other things we can do," he grinned. "For starters, I'd like to try something I've never done," he said as he undressed. "You can take the dress off more quickly this time and I assume you have some lube?"

***********************************************

Sabrina felt the man stir behind her. After he'd taken her virgin ass they'd cleaned up and climbed into bed. During the night he'd finally enjoyed her pussy in multiple positions before finally falling asleep. She looked at the clock realizing she had an hour and a half to get ready and get to the show.

"Morning beautiful," the man said as he pressed his hard cock against her ass, "We have time for a quick fuck?" he asked. "I'm not sure how long these all-night packages are good for."

Sabrina turned and gave him a kiss, her mouth open, their tongues eagerly exploring each other. She grabbed his hard cock, stroking it, "I'm sorry. The contract expired at 6 AM. If you want to continue, you'll have to deposit more coins," she said in a monotone.

He flipped her onto her back, his cock lined up perfectly, and plunged in, "I'll make a deposit alright," he said. She was more than ready, grabbing him as he thrust rapidly into her, her moans telling him she wasn't ready for the best night of his life to end.

"Ok, this works for me," she panted. With all the activity through the night, her pussy was almost feeling bruised but that didn't lessen the sensitivity of her nipples and clit as they fucked in the one position they'd ignored all night. "Oh God, fuck me. So big..." she sighed. "Don't worry about me, just cum inside me."

His cock aching from all the activity he aggressively pounded the well-used pussy. He replayed the evens of picking up this slutty woman, watching her play with herself, suck his cock, offer her ass...the image of the blonde bent over the edge of the bed, her ass sticking up...his cock popping past the tight ring, almost triggered another orgasm. He counted four loads already he given her, two in her pussy, and knew another was coming. He fantasized he was impregnating the woman as the aching in his balls increased. "Fuck!" he grunted as the arousal peaked and exploded.

Sabrina pulled the man's ass against her as if wanted his sperm as deep as possible, "Yes, yes, yes," she panted as the grunts turned to groans before he collapsed on top of her. She rubbed his sweaty back and sighed, "I think you successfully released all your stress. I hope you are 100% satisfied," she said softly.

"Damn! I am. I'm going onto Yelp and give you five stars," he sighed. He propped himself up and looked down at the creamy body, "I've never been with a woman as beautiful as you," he sighed. "I love you so much, happy anniversary," he said just as he kissed her.

"Sabrina mashed her mouth against her husband's, breaking away and looking up at him, "Happy anniversary. I thought you were stuck in Hong Kong another two weeks she said happily. I was shocked to see you there. How did you know...?" she asked.

"I called your office, they told me the hotel and I just figured..." he kissed her again, "but I have a flight later this morning to go back. I told the guys there was a family emergency I needed to attend to," he smiled.

After dressing, Mark kissed his wife, "I'd get some rest tonight before bringing a guy back here. We got only two, maybe three hours last night," he said. "I'm sure you can pick up some pocket change the remaining evenings.

***********************************************

Brad looked up to see the woman in the red dress with a baby, "Sabrina! You're back" he greeted her. He was surprised to see the man who'd picked her up with her, but put down napkins, "Appletini, single malt, Isley, neat, with a drop of water? Milk?" he asked as he looked at the cute little girl.

"Please. Brad, this is my husband Mark. We decided to come here every anniversary, after all, you do make the best appletinis," she chuckled.

12