All Comments on 'De'Ja'Vu'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A delightful Fantasy

This author knows how to write pleasant character, erotic moments and twist the plot!

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you Bruce

It was a fun piece to write, so I am delighted you enjoyed it. And I am glad that you enjoyed the fantasy and adventure along with the "twist".

MF

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31almost 13 years ago
Interesting

Its a really good story. nice twist to it. I just wish there was another where he confronts her. I also interested to see how you would continue it.

doman50doman50over 12 years ago
?????

Where's the end! Can't leave guy hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice little story of horny women

just wanting a good fuck the last bit was a surprise about the family run lodge and even more of a surprise was that Melinda had set up all the other women to find out if he was good in bed...at least he got to enjoy them but a very surprising ending....should have continues until he fucked Melinda.....finishes all too soon without really saying what was what......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the best

MF, you're always the best - love your description of Angela n Janice , Melinda not bad....but oh A n J ..... I'll take them off your hands n suck their tits n eat their cunts then fuck them from behind anytime n all the time.

Yukimi

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
You may have heard this before

Loved the deja vue idea for this. I would love to see it continued!

Starkeeper713Starkeeper713almost 5 years ago
Very good story....

I enjoy it so far but where's the rest of it??? You can't just leave us "HANGING" like that, cum on now!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous