Delightful Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm alright honey," Janice softly stated as he lowered her onto the bed. "I just felt dizzy again. Your auntie was right, just too much to drink."

"Yeah well I don't want to take any more chances. If you need to go down those stairs again tonight let me know."

Janice smiled. "Yes sir!" She again felt better and looked at him in the cap. "Why are you wearing it inside?"

"What, this?" Ryan pointed to his head and made to remove it. "I don't know."

"No don't take it off. It suits you." She paused before continuing. "You look like him."

Ryan knew who she was referring to. He knew he did, he also realized his mother looked like "her."

Janice yawned and rested back on her arms. "I should get some sleep." She held out a leg. "Will you help me?"

Ryan looked down at her small foot and the black high heels she wore. "Oh, yeah sure." He went to a knee and took hold of her foot, sliding off her shoe and then the other. Taking them to her wardrobe he deposited them on the rack and when he turned she was standing.

She turned her back to him and tilted a shoulder. "Can you unzip me?"

Ryan's cock began to harden. He wondered at how he had been impotent with Dana and yet was erect at the slightest hint of something sexual with his own mother. He went to her and took hold of the zip at the top of the dress, his hand touching the pearls around her neck and slowly slid it down it's length. Opening up to her bare back he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Lower, nearing the bottom of the zip, the dress began to fall from her shoulders and she did nothing to stop it. When the zipper reached the bottom he could see the top of the groove between her buttocks. She's not wearing panties! He realized, shocked. And then it happened. She let the dress fall.

He wondered how she could be so casual about it. She stood naked before him, her son. She turned, and as she'd done in the bath, covered her breasts with one arm and placed a hand over her pussy. The string of pearls ran down between her breasts and Ryan's mouth went suddenly dry. She looked beautiful. The attempt to hide her private parts made her even more desirable. Ryan's cock was aimed sideways, pushing out his jeans towards his pocket. 'Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"I, ah, yeah. Um, do you want a nightdress?"

She shook her head and she suddenly looked so vulnerable. "It's too hot." She looked at the bed and Ryan realized in order for her to retain her dignity, she needed him to pull back the sheets.

"Oh sorry." He stammered and threw off the extra pillows and turned down the sheet. She slid into the bed and he pulled the sheet up over her. She was now at least covered but he still knew she was nude. His erection wasn't likely to subside. Ryan took off his shoes and lay beside her on top of the sheet.

"You're not getting in?"

"Did you want me to?"

"It'd be more comfortable for you!"

Ryan began to get under the sheet.

"In your clothes?"

There was no way he was going to take off his pants in front of her with the light still on and the lamp was on her side. "Can you turn the light off?" He asked.

"Why?"

And she was right. Why? She had just undressed in front of him and not batted an eyelid, why was he worried about revealing his erection to her? There was something happening in this house. Something between him and her that he didn't understand. Why not just embrace it?

Ryan stood up and under the watchful eyes of his mother removed his hat. He slowly lifted his t-shirt and pulled it off over his head and unbuckled his belt. Undoing his pants, he stepped out of them. His cock was able to stand to attention, no longer suppressed by his jeans. It pushed up the front of his tight grey boxers and he did nothing to hide it. It's what she wants, he thought. He began to pull back the sheet when she threw out an arm and stopped him. "It's only fair." She said and looked down at his shorts. Ryan took hold of the waist band and lowered his boxers. His erection burst forth and even he seemed surprised at how hard and big he looked. Janice allowed him to climb into bed and she turned off the light.

Moonlight replaced the artificial, and the room turned a soft and shadowy grey. His erection formed a mountain under the sheet and in years to come they would look back and laugh at the comical appearance. No word was spoken as she came to him. Her head on his shoulder, her breasts against his rib-cage. Janice placed a leg over his and he felt her pubic hair press against his thigh, her hand on his chest. "Why did they hide the photos Ryan?" Her voice no more than a whisper in his ear, her hot breath on his neck.

"To keep it private I guess."

"I wouldn't keep it private," she confessed. Her hand cupped his pectoral muscle, his nipple between her fingers. "If I had such a love, I'd want the world to know."

Ryan stroked her hair as ever so slowly, Janice lowered her hand. "You don't think you have such a love?" He asked.

Her hand was on his abdominal muscles, undulating over each as it continued it's ever lower path.

"I hope I have such a love?" She reached his hairless pubic bone. Ryan held his breath as her little finger pressed against the base camp of the mountain.. "Do I have such a love?"

The moment Ryan breathed out the word "Yes," her hand was around his cock. He threw off the sheet, desperate to watch the act of his mother masturbating him. Her cheek pressed against his as they both stared at the granite like tower of flesh erect at his groin. She began slowly, her wrist working it's way up and down from tip to base. Each time touching the head he felt his pre-cum lubricating her path downwards.

"Say it Ryan." Her hand beat quicker on his cock.

"I..." Faster now.

"Say it darling." Her mouth so close to his.

"I love you Mom." He gasped as their mouths connected. Her tongue found his and they entwined, their lips together at last. Janice released her hold and moved her body over his, still kissing. His cock one moment against her labia and asshole and then inside her. Reaching it's zenith, Janice sat up and Ryan delighted in the view of his mother above him. Her breasts, light grey in the moonlight, circled as she bucked upon his cock. He reached for and supported them in his hands, lifting and squeezing her nipples. "You're so beautiful Mom!"

She again fell atop him, kissing his mouth as his hands went to her hips. Clasping the flesh of her buttocks he raised his knees and used the leverage to thrust harder and deeper inside her. Her cunt, so tight around his cut seven inches. The slapping of her buttocks against his thighs echoing through the house. "I'm gonna..I don't think I can.." Ryan panted.

"Do it baby. Cum inside me." She ordered, her arms around his neck, her breasts flat against his chest.

Ryan obeyed on the first command. Holding tight on her ass, he began to cum. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and he bit down gently, keeping her in place as he filled her with his love. She squeezed her vagina around his twitching cock and she felt each spurt jet from the tip and seek her uterus. Spent, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as she delighted in the warmth at her crotch.

How long they lay like this they weren't sure. So at peace, so comfortable. Ryan didn't soften inside her. He felt he never would. "It's this house isn't it?" He finally decided to broach the subject.

"I think so." She whispered back, her mouth at his neck.

Ryan began running everything through his head. "When did you dye your hair black?"

Janice only took a moment to answer. "The day you showed me the house online."

"When did you have it cut that way?"

"The day we found the photos."

"You see it don't you Mom? The fainting lounge, my hat, I haven't told you this but I even found a bamboo switch in the garage. Coincidences?"

Janice thought of the photo of Delia about to be whipped by her son. She'd not been excited about the notion of discipline but now, the idea began to intrigue her. "Are you upset by it?"

"Not at all, I just need to recognize it. That there's something weird about this house."

"We'll talk about it later. Right now I want you to fuck me!"

The words came out of the blue. He'd obviously never heard his mother speak that way and he liked it. Unbelievably he felt his cock grow harder inside her. "You want me to fuck you Mom?"

"Oh yes baby. I want you to fuck me hard!"

"Oh yeah, like this?" He rolled over with her and pulled her knees up to her armpits. His cock pumping in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Yes baby. Yes. Fuck Mommy hard. Harder."

Ryan wrapped his arms around her, one at the neck, the other at her rear and increased his action. Juice and cum squelched from her cunt and his pelvis pounded against her thighs where bruises would appear the next day. "Do you like it Mom?"

"Oh I love it baby, I love your cock. Fuck Mommy with that big cock."

"Are you gonna cum for me Mom?" His thrusting increased.

"Oh Jesus yes. Don't stop baby. Mommy's gonna cum for you. Don't stop."

Ryan again began to cum inside her but he didn't slow down. The feeling of her cunt was immaculate.

"Oh shit baby I'm..I'm cumming. You're making Mommy cum. Oh fucking Jesus, shit baby. Yes..." She squealed as she released an excess of wetness around his cock with her orgasm. She saw stars, flashes of old memories, some hers, some she couldn't place. Her whole body shuddered with the force of her climax, she dug her nails into Ryan's skin and kissed his flesh. The bed beneath them became a damp pool of their combined fluids. An validation of their love. Soon they would sleep and dream of days to come.

* * * * *

3:35am an earthquake was recorded in the greater Los Angeles area. Minor, it didn't wake the sleeping mother and son. It went unnoticed by much of the city. The couple that had renovated the house had done a fine job of painting the walls and ceilings. When they discovered cracks they plastered over them, one such crack now appeared in the ceiling of the hallway beside Janice's bedroom. Exacerbated by the tremor, it opened wide to reveal a heretofore unknown and sealed attic.