All Comments on 'Dena's Delights'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dena's Delights

Chapter two?

You forgot about the fourth woman!

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm...

You are one of my favorite authors. But for me, you missed your usual mark here.

I think that it's unlikely that a man is as much of a sleazy cheating bastard as you portrayed here, but over the many years of marriage didn't cheat at all... followed by a single day where he screwed a complete stranger, his "2nd wife's" daughter, and his "2nd wife", cheating on his wife 3 times with 3 different women all in a single day.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't suspend my disbelief that much... sorry! I found myself skipping multiple paragraphs in this tale, and then just giving up on it... a first for me with your stories.

I'm not going to rate this story, because I'd hate myself for rating you low, and can't see myself clear to rating this high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Married Man's Dilemma

Women know better than their men when he's turned on by another woman. It's been my experience that they will facilitate him having access to the enticing other woman as a test, expecting to lower the boom on him if he succumbs. Every man learns quickly how women tell each other about how the exposure is going, and he'll catch hell when she finds out, so he tends to act very cautiously around his woman's friends.

I thus found this story to be fantastic in the sense that no man would ever experience such an event unscathed. The entire female community would all be talking about what a jerk he is to his wife with even one of these storied trysts leaking out. Every man knows what this can be like from watching what public figures go through, and aren't about to let something like this happen to them. The costs are too expensive, and I'm not just referring to divorce.

Thus I have to rate this tale as a fail. Knowing how things are more likely to go ruined the fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun characters to develop.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no way

Aside from the fact this would never happen, the guy cums 5 or 6 times in a few hours - not happening

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re. Anonymous 01/08/19:

I'd rate the interactions between him and the women as less unrealistic than the half-dozen erections in as many hours by a 55-year-old man. Which is not to say, mind you, that either is realistic, but it doesn't have to be. It's a fantasy. And hey, it isn't like the author went all the way off the deep end and made the wife completely okay with everything....

rkinsella002rkinsella002almost 3 years ago

I’d give this story 4.5 if I could. It’s fun and sexy, but the characters acted too inconsistently to be at all believable. They can all be perfect stories. Even when you’re off your game, you still rate 4 stars.

(Maybe if you’d slipped him some Viagra?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10407 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...