All Comments on 'Denise'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

As long as it stays loving and consensual

secretsalsecretsal11 months ago

Followup has more potential to be disappointing than worthwhile imo. Ending is alright where it is. Unless you change tack and go scorched earth somehow, which could be entertaining.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195511 months ago

Mark going from absolutely not to allowing a swap is just not consistent. Wasn’t worth the time to read it. Please don’t continue this story.

TajfaTajfa11 months ago

I don't see this relationship lasting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope put any future stories like this in the group sex category where it belongs.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Why is Mark such a pathetic wimp? He simply allows Denise and Carole to manipulate and control him to the extent that he does whatever they want. Where is his backbone and self-respect? He stated clearly that he wasn't interested in "swapping/sharing" and he is just ignored.

Of course, he gets what most men desire in a fantasy, a threesome with another woman. BUT now he gets informed that his now slut wife will be having a threesome with Jason and Denise.

Weak men like him just make me want to vomit. He should inform his slut wife that, NO, he won't jepardise his working situation by fucking Judy, an office worker but will be calling up some other woman he knows or going to a Bar with a view to picking up some woman. He needs to STOP allowing himself being manipulated FFS. Grow a pair.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Get out of the marriage NOW!!!!! She is turning into a slut and will start screwing anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Carol, Denise, and Jason had an agenda. They wanted open marriages. Denise and Jason needed to spice up their marriage since obviously something was lacking, and Carol on her side manipulated and led Mark like a fool to open their marriage as well to try Jason’s stick and Denise’s pleasure box. Mark, despite his misgivings acted like a horny teenager motivated and blinded by hormones rather than an adult with experience and maturity. As a rule, open marriages won't work, no matter how exciting they seem to be. Soon disrespect, mistrust, and the broken intimacy of the couple will destroy what is left of the "marriage". Only functioning “open marriages” are those of convenience to fool people believing there is one. Hope Carol and Mark enjoy their new open marriage while it lasts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Tell me, do you still think I'm beautiful?"

Her movement brought my eyes back to her breasts. "On the outside, you are beautiful," I responded. "However, I'm beginning to see how ugly you are on the inside."

-

There, I fixed that for you. You should be able to pick it up from there and turn this into a decent story instead of the inconsistent stupidity that you posted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't understand his hesitation to fuck Judy. You completely changed his personality so he could fuck Denise and not give a shit about his worthless wife, so why would he be worried about fucking around outside his marriage? Seriously, if you're going to completely rewrite a decent husband into a fucking asshole, he should recognize his entitlement to a full harem.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"viral male" - Virile!

\

Why is there no "swapping" tag?

\

He went into her ass then directly into her vagina with no clean-up?

\

"Not at all. It's similar to how you feel about other men wanting me," - Except that he doesn't want other men to fuck her.

\

"I really couldn't complain without looking either jealous or hypocritical." - I figured Jason would be wanting payback, and he CAN complain, because Jason suggested it, HE didn't ask for it.

HotJimHotJim11 months ago

I had intended No Money, No Honey to be a one-off story. The ending, however, demanded a follow-up to resolve Ed and Amy's emotions. The series took off from their. So, yes, if you and Judy are starting something, go ahead and finish it. Be forewarned that sequels generally do not have the same readership as the first episode.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Interesting story!

4

bbarebbare11 months ago

This is a no-brainer. A rating of 5 for sure!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Waj , you have quite a few red H’s, but none in LW. I don’t think this will change that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was disappointing and repetitive. 3/5 at best. Wonder what Carole will say when the other woman isn't someone in their sphere of life. Trolling bars etc.

ReadyOneReadyOne11 months ago

Slow starting out. Didn't build any tension in me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Yes, this definitely needs a follow-up chapter, maybe one part from Carol's POV with Jason and Denise and one part from Mark's POV with Judy. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You should have warned us that it was a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Umm.......... What actually was the point of that? Someone please direct me to this alternative universe where all women are sex crazed and united in their determination to fuck my brains out and share me with all the other women who live there,

The MC acted like a dumb schmuck for the first part of the story then suddenly morphed into a philosopher in the wake of his wife's roll in the hay with Jason. Not much consistency there, not a very impressive story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poor in concept, poor in delivery. Having been hellacious during the 60's, this still goes beyond pale. I know 6 couples who tried this resulting in 6 divorces.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Crap

The guy is a fucking idiot to allow it to happen. Should have warned people of forced wife swapping.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Swinging, the perfect way to eliminate marriage blah's. Of course it also eliminates the marriage. Hope it works out for you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Try to keep not mix Jason and Mark up, it does get confusing.

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"viral male" - Virile!

\

Why is there no "swapping" tag?

\

Your first two comments were somewhat of a legitimate critique. Everything else wasn't even good enough to call nit-picks.

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

What a weakling. He didn't say no to anything.

maninconnmaninconn11 months ago

Decadent! Loved it!

Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous