All Comments on 'Denise Needs More Men: Many More!'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cmj711cmj71110 months ago

That was hot!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20089 months ago

wife making you admit you want to suck cock is so emasculating but erotic. My wife has me actually doing it all while dressed and made up as a sissy, complete with ruby red lips and nails.

VitriolhackVitriolhack9 months ago

She sounds like a professional sucker, I would have lined up for her oral vacuum ! 😉

mitchawamitchawa9 months ago

An interesting plot and is nicely written. The BJs are stimulating and you paint a good picture of the scene and her technique. The last line was a surprise. The premise was she was a cock sucker, but you introduce sex of a more intimate nature. Is the husband still present? The last line opens up a can of worms.

Tcs1956Tcs19569 months agoAuthor

The last line,,,” She will probably fuck the next one! After all, Denise still needs more men!”.

It means that rather than just suck the next guy, I’m suggesting that she is so horny she likely fuck the next one as well.

The story stopped at that point, but our evening did not. This story took place shortly after our arrival at the club, shortly after 10:00PM. We stayed till closing at 2:00.AM.

I couldn’t tell you how many men fucked my wife that night. We left the 70’s room and went to the main room that boasts about 20 mattresses. The staff does their best to keep the linens changed, but wild and crazy naked folks are rolling from one bed to the next in a sexual feeding frenzy.

And yes, I (the husband) was with her all night…trying to keep up with her and making sure she remained safe and well serviced.

You should read my other stories!

lbgjklbgjk7 months ago

A very hot story, wish I had been there and the opportunity to get in line was given to me, I would have been there in a heart beat. You describe her as being a real export at blowjobs and as someone who loves to do it. to bad she doesn't swallow anymore.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I didn't like from the second sentence on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...