All Comments on 'Dennis, April, & Lorraine Ch. 03'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Good Story

Why have you stopped writing about these characters they are a Fun Bunch.

it would be interesting to see where things go after they Leave and get their Jobs. Do they still control Sarah doe's she admit to Loving being Controlled.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
I Like

You need to bring the Characters back and let us see how Sarah and the rest deal with their Lives. and how Sarah takes to April having Dennis' Baby instead of her. Maybe she could beg for her own Pregnancy.

FenixreignFenixreignalmost 9 years ago
Bring them back!

I truly enjoyed this story. It hits a couple points for me on a personal level. I would appreciate a continuation or even just an epilogue telling how things played out with the group. April could be pregnant by either Dennis OR Jake since Jake did her bareback before confirming her pregnancy. Lorraine, does she want a baby? Does she still want to be a swinger or just swing occasionally when Dennis and April aren't available? How does Sarah react in the long run to this new submissive streak? Is it a Stockholm Syndrome thing or was she really looking to be broken, and if she was looking to be broken, is she or does she still have fight left? How accepting is Dennis of Jake's bi tendencies? Does he take Jake as a bottom? With the mention of submissive streaks and Jake's obviously submissive nature, do the other 3 start to explore the BDSM scene with him and maybe even Sarah too?

Lots of great questions to answer in succeeding chapters or an epilogue.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 days ago

Ha, ha, ha, ha, hahaha!!!!! This last chapter was SSSOOO fu, and funny...it is so out there that laughing at it is the only real response (besides the horniness it inspires!!)

Glad Dennis only got his dick sucked...I can see that in two guys, but the other...IIIICK!!!

This really does deserve another chapter or two...the characters are enjoyable, and Sarah's comeuppance has only begun...

Five**5**Stars...because it was sssooo fun!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous