All Comments on 'Deny Me Please'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ketyshaketyshaover 10 years ago
Loved it! :)

I must say your story has some great potencial! :) I'm really hoping for a second installment? ;)

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago
Super hot!

This was really sexy. I was thinking of doing something similar for a Halloween story this year, but not sure if I'll have the time. But this was great.

The only thing I didn't like so much was that yet again it's a story about a man talking a woman into fulfilling his kinks. Why the constant repetition that she doesn't like the idea? (I'm a woman with a fetish for this kind of orgasm denial in men, and I wish all the stories didn't read like it has to be true that even in this, the woman has to do what the man wants.) Not so much a problem with this story as in general.

However, that said...I loved the sex magic part, and how hot and horny she got him. Love the idea of her being able to play with him for ages and it being impossible for him to come. Hot hot hot. And it's so much more fun with magic than with some plastic or metal toy on his dick.

Also, I agree with her, that eventually seeing him shoot is pretty hot too. :)

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 10 years agoAuthor

@ValensGirl - Interesting, I don't actually see that phenomenon in most femdom stories I've read. This is probably first story I've written where the woman is being convinced by the man to fulfill an orgasm denial fetish for him. In all my other stories, the woman is the one pushing the orgasm denial idea, and having fun with her kinky powers of her own initiative. So this story was a bit outside the norm for me.

Either way, glad you liked it! And I agree, kinky magic powers are much more fun than plastic toys! A shame you can't buy Sex Magic in the real world. :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more pls

jackkeatsjackkeatsover 6 years ago
Excellent

This is the first of your work I have read and I love it. I wish you would expand this story so that more detail and situations were there to be enjoyed. You are very talanted, and the theme of this story really hit my buttons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful premise

Beautifully written.

But only just begun...

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14about 3 years ago

I LOVE this story! It reminds me of the time my wife teased and denied me at my request. To anticipate cumming but being stopped before it happens is the utmost in masturbation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

Needs more dialog about the handjob as it was going on. Do you like this? Is it better this way? Should I do it harder? Faster? Slower?

Why nothing with her body? Boobs? Nipples? Pussy shaved? Trimmed? Hairy?

Why not have him to things to her while she's edging him? Fingering? While she stops for a while so he won't cum yet? Eating pussy?

Four stars.

WickedxSwitchWickedxSwitchover 2 years ago

I disagree with ValensGirl about this story. Yes there's a lot of stories where women unwillingly do what men want even as they "dominate" them, and I hate those too. I equally hate the stories where mean bitches force denial on men who aren't already into it. But what I love to see is a couple lovingly negotiating kink; and negotiation does mean that you sometimes try things for your partner's sake even though you're not sure yet if you're going to like it, and you discover what it means to you over time. That's a completely valid part of kink (and of relationships per se). And starting from that place enabled you to write at full length his incredibly vulnerable self-disclosure in this story, which I find touching, beautiful, rare, and extremely hot. Thank you. :)

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments and compliments, all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE this story! I think it's the utmost in satisfaction AND in wanting something a man can't have. My wife once tied me up, which was not something she enjoyed doing, and upon my asking she jerked me off until I was just about to explode. But she stopped and I was unable to finish because I was tied. When she was ready to begin stroking me again I asked her not to finish, and she replied that doing that was strange. But as was in the story, to make the feeling last longer is unbelievable. She did finish me off eventually but the denial was much more fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous