All Comments on 'Deprived/Depraved Wife'

by steve350

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Old Ralph then gets proof of his wife cheating...

Then he "fucks" her the only way he can: With a Divorce! Ha. Take that you slut, he says. We've been married for years. Two ex-wives and my kids are out of my Will . You only stayed for the money and now you are OUT according to the pre-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Oh to be sexually used like that, I'd truly love to experience it all!

Horny isn't the word for me. Sexually frustrated, sexually unsatisfied, needing a hard deep fucking that lasts all night long is what I truly need and want.

I'm married to a wham bam 60 second man. He has a small endowment, emits a small amount of cum. In fact me getting pregnant was really a surprise. I tell you his small amount of sperm must have really swam extra hard. My 18 year old daughter is starting college. .Missionary is the only way to have sex, acording to him. I "once" tried to give him a loving blow job,, he screamed at me over and over that he didn't want a SLUT for a wife!

Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteve350@steve350
I wrote erotic novels for Greenleaf of San Diego way back when there was a market. Just getting back into practice.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES