Desert Flower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

I grinned and said, "It looks wet and slippery enough to me."

When she started to say something back, I leaned forward and took a long lick up between the parted lips of her sex. Her ass came up off the blanket and my hands slipped under each ass cheek, to hold her up as I ran my tongue slowly up and down the sweet tasting trench, from her opening to her clit.

As my tongue touched her clit, she would moan loudly and her hips would jerk, and as my tongue circled and probed her hot pussy, she would groan loudly and circle her hips. After a few minutes of this, as my tongue circled her clit and flicked it several times, her thighs slammed closed on my ears and she yelled incoherently as she came and came hard.

I couldn't move anything from the neck up, but my eyeballs and tongue, so I continued to lick her clit. Her yell got louder and her hips started to jump and jerk. After a while, I was beginning to worry about a broken neck, and then her thighs opened and she was pushing my head away.

I sat up and looked down at the gorgeous young woman I had just had for lunch. I grinned as I licked my lips. She seemed to enjoy it as much I had. The expression on her face said it all, that look of a women deep into and slightly after a mind-blowing orgasm. It's a look I have learned to recognize and to enjoy for what it means.

I was to the point of wondering if she had went to sleep, when her eyes fluttered open and she saw me watching her. She smiled and then grinned before she took a deep breath and slowly blew it out.

"Wow!" was all she said after nearly a minute, she just laid there grinning.

Then she said, "Now I know what I've been waiting for."

When I looked at her funny, she laughed and continued, "I've dated a few different guys in the years since I was eighteen and I've been asked to marry several times. I have always refused each proposal. Grandfather understood when I told him I was waiting for the right one. Most of the guys didn't and labeled me as a tease."

When I looked at her sharply again, she laughed and added, "No, I'm not a virgin, but I'm damned close."

Suddenly part of what she had said, sunk into my brain. "What you've been waiting for? How do you know I'm not married or going with someone?"

She came up on her elbows and smiled at me, "First of all you're not wearing a wedding ring, and you're the type that would. Secondly, if you were engaged or serious about someone, you wouldn't have done what you just did."

I grinned and asked, "What makes you so sure about the last part of that? You are definitely one beautiful, desirable woman after all."

She grinned and said, "Well thank you, kind sir, but I'll stand by my first impression. Am I wrong?"

I frowned for a second and then laughed. "No, you're not wrong. I hate to admit that and ruin my bad reputation."

She laughed and laid back down saying, "Give me a minute to get some energy back, and I'll put some oil on you. Turn about does seem fair."

I had been in the process of moving back over to lie next to her; I glanced her way to catch part of a wolfish grin. I shook my head and lay down on my stomach.

A minute or two later, she rolled over and got up. A second later she sat down straddling my ass. She squirted some of the oil onto my back and started to work it in. Her hands were strong and she took her time working her way over my shoulders and down my back. She moved back between my legs and massaged the oil into my ass cheeks.

After a moment she said, "You have a nice tight, firm ass for an old man."

When I said, "Hey, watch the old man references." She swatted me on the ass and laughed.

She rubbed the oil into my legs and then my feet. When she finished she stood up and said, "Roll over."

When I did she moved up to straddle my hips and looked down saying, "I don't know if I should sit on this side the way I did on the back. I think I would get totally distracted, what do you think?"

I laughed and said, "I think that would get us both into trouble."

She laughed and knelt down just below my hips. She squirted the oil over my chest and leaned forward to rub it in. She had a problem reaching my shoulders and moved slightly forward for an easier reach. She finished my shoulders and worked on my chest.

When she finished that, she glanced down to my manhood, a bare inch below her sex and she sighed deeply. Grinning she moved back and went to work oiling my stomach and hips.

"I always thought old men got a spare tire around the middle. What's the matter, aren't you getting enough to eat?"

When a wolfish grin spread across my face, she laughed and said, "I was talking about food."

I just laughed as she moved farther back and rubbed oil into my hips and on down onto my thighs. Her eyes were on my manhood the whole time she worked on the front of my legs. When she finished and capped the oil, I tightened my ass cheeks and caused my shaft to jump and twitch.

She laughed and opened the oil again and squirted some into her hands and sat the bottle down. Her hands moved slowly forward and hovered over my rampant member for a second before she used one hand to lift it and the other to rub the oil along its length. Then both hands were rubbing and caressing the hard shaft. She seemed to be totally entranced by the sight of her hands on my manhood.

Her hands felt good as they slipped and slid up and down the length of me. After a moment, a drop of clear liquid appeared at the tip. She glanced up at me and then leaned over to lick at the drop. It disappeared into her mouth and her tongue reappeared to run lightly and then firmly over the spongy head.

My hips moved slightly on their own, and her eyes came up to my face and she grinned. "Like that, do you?" She asked in a husky voice. I could hear an undercurrent of excitement under the words.

When I nodded, she kept her eyes on my face and slowly sucked the head between her lips, her tongue dancing over its surface. My hips moved even more and I heard a groan come from my chest. She moved her head up and down slowly over the head and an inch or two of shaft as her tongue continued to dance and tease. I was moaning softly and moving my hips to meet her mouth.

After a minute of this, I felt and heard her moan deep in her throat. Slipping me out of her mouth, she knee walked forward to straddle my hips, her sex pressed hotly to my shaft. She placed her hands on my chest and slowly rubbed her slit up and down along my shaft.

With a loud sigh she said, "I'm sorry; I had to feel this thing in another place. Anyway, I'm not too adept in what I was doing, I was afraid I would hurt you. I only tried it one time and it didn't last but a few seconds." She finished with a chuckle.

I reached up, placed a hand on each of her hips, and said, "You were doing just fine."

Her juices were mixing with the oil and she was moving slowly and easily along my length. A little gasp came from her from time to time.

After another moment, a long groan started deep in her chest and worked its way out as a long drawn out yell. As it ended, she leaned forward and lay down on me. I put my arms around her and held her tightly.

It took several minutes for her breathing to even out and to slow down. Too soon, she sat up and looked down at me grinning. "That one slipped up on me. I never expected to climax from just rubbing myself against you."

When I grinned and then chuckled, she rose up on her knees and reached down to raise my manhood upright. She rubbed it slowly along the lower part of her slit before she centered me up under her hot opening.

Hastily, I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this, this soon?"

Her answer was to lower her sex against the wide flared head of my dick. When it didn't slip inside, she added more weight. I felt the head slowly compress and start to slip inside. It must have hurt because she jerked upward, releasing my manhood, and said, "Damn, I'm just too tight."

I sat up and pulled her down to sit in my lap, one leg around each side of my hips. I wrapped my arms around her and rocked her gently. "It's all right," I said softly.

She sighed deeply and hugged me tightly. After a moment, she leaned back and for the first time I kissed her. The kiss was soft and sweet, gentle, with a growing hint of passion. When the kiss ended, she looked deep into my eyes and sighed again before she leaned her head back against my shoulder.

"We have all the time in the world," I said in a whisper. She snuggled closer and held me tightly.

*****

And that's how we met.... If you want to hear more, all you have to do is to ask.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers
12