All Comments on 'Desire Awakened'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
__Lisa____Lisa__almost 12 years agoAuthor

I wrote this story about six years ago and it was my first attempt at erotica. I thought I'd share it along with the others I've submitted here. Hope you like it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

one of the hottest storys I've ever read in the category! And by hottest I mean HOTTEST.....I'm going to read some of your other storys now

ArshanArshanalmost 12 years ago
Truly erotic

Quite amazing for a first attempt in the genre.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
hot

You are an amazing writer. I love how you write things that are not over-used and yet are still familiar, and make such an art of it. Well done, and I sincerely hope you continue to contribute work to this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh my gosh!!!

oh my gosh!!! you are an amazing writer! you should write a book or something, ive read soem stories in here, there were tons of sex and well you know... but this one is the best!!!!!! pls write more! i need a chapter 2 pls pls pls!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Can't help but wonder.

The classification for this riveting story was 'Toys and Masturbation".

Did the so expert brother rate as a masturbatory toy.

OK I'm being a bit humourus

VoyjerVoyjerover 9 years ago
Realistic and great read!

Wow. Great premise, nice detail, not outlandish and harsh.....well done! Thank you for your efforts, and keep 'em coming (so to speak....hahahahah)....I can only hope to have a similar episode with my OWN sister-in-law! (unlikely, but hey! That's why they're called fantasy!) Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awe...

some work - thanks! Had to re-read this right away just to imbed it thoroughly!

oldpupoldpupover 7 years ago
Where DidYou Go

What a great story, it begs for a follow up when she turns her husband on with her change in attitude... Please come back to the story telling.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

What a great story, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Riviting story

It's been a long time since you wrote this tale and it is still memorable. It comes from the female point of view and sounds real, not a guys imagenings, and that is what makes it so erotic. I wish more wives would read this to understand how being a good girl isn't what a husband/lover wants in his live. Now I have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great story...well written, highly erotic. Expected a different ending, but it ended exactly as it should have.

Had a very similar experience with a friend's wife. Surprised both of us actually...never spoken of again. I did taste her fingers though. Always wondered what she was thinking, you gave me some insight.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow up!

Love your stories.. not sure if you still writing either..but I always wished she ended up with the brother! I think you should write a sequel of her ending up with the brother because her husband was cheating on her! Lol but live all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That’s it I need jack I will be top of that list to take care of him

Cal59Cal597 months ago

Outstanding, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1229 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. Your votes and comments are very much appreciated. xo