All Comments on 'Desire Ch. 02'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
I liked it.

It was a good entertaining story. Little bit of tension though, glad she kicked out Jake & didn't give in to temptations. To be honest I didn't like Peter, handbag dog, reminds me of someone. Overall a very good story. Great job by the author. Thank you for the story & looking forward to read more from you.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Good

I actually expected it to go on a little more, but this was fine. I liked how Lorna got a backbone. :) Nicely done.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Your writing has again given us some real people who, like the rest of us, are somewhat flawed. Real life does not come in neat little packages and in this very enjoyable tale you have given us a sweet and happy ending. Lorna and Greg were rather unsuited age wise and appeared as flawed as any of the other characters. This was compounded by her mother being the dominant, controlling influence in the lives of all the characters. However, you leave us on with a glimmer of hope for their future. Altogether an outstandingly enjoyable tale from start to finish! Jane, you really are a much better writer than we credit you and I, for one, look forward to many more contributions from you in future. Keep in touch, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
at last the right man what satisfation

AN VERY EXCITING FANTASTIC WELL WRITTEN STORY.

EVEN ANOTHER PART OR TWO WOULD BE SOMETHING TO READ OF THAT I AM SURE.

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Janie

An excellent story. Your characters seem real, not predictable cardboard cutouts as we see in so many stories on Literotica. Certainly a story that could happen in real life. Your stories are a pleasure to read and absorb and not like so many that to be frank are a means of wasting time and getting a bit of a thrill from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous