Desires & Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my dream, we had walked and talked for what seemed like hours, about nothing and everything, I remembered his hand holding mine, something that I normally never did with anyone but with him it just felt so wonderful. I remembered him kissing me as we stood in the shallow water as the waves lapped around our toes, I remembered the feeling of his body next to mine. The next thing I remembered was opening my eyes.

It was Sunday, I couldn't wait another day. I slipped out of bed naked and stretched in the sunlight that warmed the room.

I walked past our bedroom as Nick snored even louder than ever, feeling naughty because I was naked and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the tousled hair, I loved that just fucked look and wished it was true, I stood for a moment and looked at my body with a critical eye.

I wasn't perfect, but I was starting to like myself more and was realizing that I deserved to be happy, these past few days I had been finding myself more and more excited. I knew I might be setting myself up for a huge disappointment, but it felt so awesome to be taking a chance, to take a risk with my heart.

My phone buzzed, a text.

"Thinking of you, hope your day has started off well," it was from Paul, my knees got weak as a wicked idea popped into my mind.

I typed, "I was going to come and see you before work if that was okay?"

A few seconds passed and then a few more, fear and disappointment started to melt my excitement and then.

"That would be so incredible Laura, I can't wait to see you, Monday seems like a million years away," it was the answer I dared not hope for and then I leapt from all the safety I had ever known.

For the first time in my life, I took a naked selfie and before I had time to change my mind, I clicked send.

My heart was beating fast, my hands were shaking, I knew if I had waited even 30 seconds, I wouldn't have done it.

"Laura, you are beautiful," was the message.

I knew it was a chance, but I had to take it, I was rewarded in a few moments by a picture of Paul, he was like I had pictured, his athletic body looked like he worked out, he looked like he did in my dreams, and there was only another word attached to his picture of him sitting at his desk. I knew he was there long before anyone else.

"Hurry!"

I showered, I hadn't felt like this since I was a teenager, I thought about shaving again but as I ran my hand over my legs and up across my pussy, I still felt so smooth, bringing my hand to my tits, I gently tugged on a nipple and the low groan that escaped my mouth made me smile.

Wrapping a towel around myself, I quietly slipped into our bedroom and grabbed some track pants and a hoodie, nothing else.

Leaving a note saying I was out for some fresh air, I pulled the track pants up my bare thighs and felt the delicious rush I remembered from being a teenager every time I had gone commando, the extra space in the hoodie for my bare boobs almost made me cum from that, as my nipples gently rubbed up against the rough cotton fabric.

My damp hair was in a pony tail, and my feet were in my sandals, with no makeup I felt that he might be disappointed and I suddenly felt self-conscious. By this time, I was in my car, I hadn't even remembered leaving the house.

At a stoplight, my fingers somehow entered my track pants, I moaned again as I felt my hot pussy and realized the wetness might be visible on the outside, while I thought about that, my fingers who did not share my concern, penetrated me and made sloppy wet sounds as they moved inside and out of me. I inhaled the sweet aroma of my arousal.

A car honked and I quickly applied the gas, my head was spinning with desire and the thought was what was to come, I momentarily thought about Nick, then I thought about Paul and then I was there.

Forcing myself not to run, I parked the car and locked the door. Feeling the material of the track pants on my crotch only made me even more horny

I used my key and entered the darkened store, only the light from the office area illuminated any part of the store.

Despite everything, I started to run, I couldn't help myself, I needed this more than anything, and especially before anyone else arrived for work, although it was almost 2 hours before the opening. I could smell his scent before I could see him walking towards me.

Suddenly we were kissing, his arms wrapped around me, my legs wrapped around his mid-section.

My lips against his, the heat and the passion were something I hadn't known in so long.

My tongue explored his mouth and his moved inside me, his powerful arms holding me like a lover should. I blushed, we hadn't even said one word to each other, we didn't need to.

His hands moved down and held my ass as I tried to grind my pussy through his body, my breasts and the hardness of my nipples pushing against his dress shirt through my hoodie.

He carried me into his office and sat me on his desk, he smiled as he lifted my hoodie up and over my head. He leaned over and I closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath on my chest, as his lips and tongue closed over one of my nipples, I felt his finger and thumb embrace my other one.

Nick had never suckled me, not even before the kids were born, Paul had no such reservations, his tongue, teeth, and lips sucked and bit me with a combination of pleasure and pain that made my body rock with a fever pitch. My back arched and a sound with a grumbling intensity seemed to fill me from all sides.

Paul devoted his attention solely to me, something that I could never remember happening to me before, I felt him stop for a moment and he lifted me off the desk for a moment and realizing what he wanted, I helped him slip my track pants from my body, holding me off the desk, he seemed to require no effort to hold my body up, he kissed me the entire time.

Naked again, the desk felt cold on my cheeks and I could feel myself leaving a wet spot on the smooth wooden surface. Paul's mouth and fingers switched boobs and the intensity within me grew even stronger.

Paul's spare fingers found my wet box and I could feel his fingertips lightly grazing my smooth skin. Patience was another quality I hadn't experienced with Nick, Nick never seemed to ever realize that having my pussy played with was something I would like; again, what Nick didn't know, Paul seemed to know instinctively. His fingers circled my folds, explored my nerve endings, knew just how long to ignore my clitty before making me crazy. I begged Paul to eat me and he finally smiled and I knew he had planned to all along.

Nick had never gone down on me, not even once, he thought it was dirty and although he no qualms about me giving him a blowjob, I knew that Paul would not be like that and when I sensed his breath finally moving down across my flat stomach and approaching my sex, I almost came from the anticipation.

Spreading my legs, making the wet spot even larger, Paul knelt on the floor of his office, he looked up just as I opened my eyes, I saw the deep green of his eyes and his pink tongue just seconds before I felt the electric sensation of his tongue reaching out and touching my pussy.

Had anyone else been in the store, they would have come running had they heard the scream that echoed from my body, I had dreamed and masturbated forever about being eaten like this.

Paul's tongue did everything his fingers had and more. It felt like a hundred little tongues were touching me at the same time, I lost track of time, Paul brought me close to orgasming several times, each time just before the edge he would change something slightly and pull me back, just each time I felt a little higher than the start of the time before.

I dug my fingernails deep into the skin of his back muscles, I wrapped my long legs around his shoulders and I begged him to make me cum, to let me cum.

As I felt the pressure building again, he surprised me and added a new sensation, although Nick would slap my ass when I was dressed, he would never in a million years have considered stroking and caressing it when I was naked.

I felt Paul's fingers moving over my tight ass, long flowing strokes with the tips of his fingers and then with his trimmed fingernails. Circling and teasing, from the outer edges to the centre of where my cheeks came together. Naughtily up the path from my pussy to my asshole, then slowly rimming my rosebud while his tongue worked my pussy.

It was finally too much, I completely lost control of my body, for a person who only had given orgasms before and who faked virtually all of the ones I had myself, the fury and the intensity of this orgasm totally overwhelmed my body.

I screamed, my nails left long furrows in Paul's back even deeper than the ones before, had I cared I would have worried that I might snap his head off because of how tightly my thighs were wrapped around his head and shoulders, my body flexed as the waves of orgasm washed over me.

Paul held me tight as my heartbeat started to return to normal, my head was tucked beneath his neck and my ear was next to his chest and I listened to his heartbeat, I had never had the chance to do that with Nick and I just closed my eyes and felt my body relax, all the tensions slowly drained from my body, I hadn't felt like this in forever.

I whispered finally, "I should go, won't someone else be here soon," not wanting this to end, but also not wanting to get Paul in trouble.

"We have time for one more thing, if you like, would you like to try something?" expecting him to want to fuck me, I was prepared for that and was more than willing, but he surprised me.

"Laura, this first time is all about you, and making you feel the way you should feel all the time," he whispered in my ear, gently kissing it and nuzzling my neck.

He turned me around and had me lean over his desk, I smiled at the small drops of my cum that had dripped from me, and did as I was told.

Not really knowing what to expect, I felt his hands cup my breasts from behind for a moment, his warm hands and fingers applying just the right amount of pressure to put me in heaven as his fingers and thumbs made my knees weak again. Then I sensed rather than felt his hot breath moving down my back. He slowly pushed me forward until I was resting with my arms supporting my upper body on the desk with my feet spread on the floor.

His breath paused at the top of my ass and I felt the sensations again as his fingertips traced circles over every square inch of my bottom. Closing my eyes again and inhaling as his tongue started down the path between my cheeks I moaned again and again with little whimpers mixed in between.

I was aware of some of his fingers slowly moving in and out of my pussy and caressing my reddening flesh, my upper body collapsed onto the desktop as his tongue found and circled my tiny rosebud. Never in a million years had I ever thought this would happen to me, but here I was naked in my boss's office, sprawled over his desk, having my ass eaten by someone who not only was willing, but was amazing at it.

I realized then, what I had done by myself the other night with the plug, was only one wonderful thing that I could feel with my ass, Paul was introducing me to something even better.

His fingers, now two and three wide fucked my pussy and his tongue rimmed and then penetrated my tight asshole, the feeling was too much and before much time had gone by, I felt an orgasm rise up and swallow me, I pushed my ass back hard against his face trying to stretch out the intensity of the feeling and Paul never stopped, even as my body twisted and shuttered, his tongue and hands never hesitated and it felt like my orgasm lasted forever and just before I couldn't handle the electricity anymore and Paul only stopped then as he seemed to sense how far I had gone.

Paul turned me around and smothered my face with kisses, and then he held me again.

Paul's desk was a shambles, items were scattered everywhere, the aroma of my sex filled the air, and for the first time in my life, a lover had only been interested in making me feel special.

Paul said, "Laura, this is how I want you to feel all the time, you are quite a woman."

I felt guilty suddenly about all of the things that I had said and felt and he held a finger to my lips, "Laura it doesn't matter, that was how you felt then, not how you feel now,"

I kissed him again, rubbing my wet body against him and looking forward to when I would be able to feel him inside me, wishing it could be now, but knowing we had been lucky to this point.

Saying as much, we kissed again when I heard people's voices, thinking quicky, I grabbed my clothes and ducked under Paul's desk as he quickly straightened his desk.

Two fellow sales people walked by and I heard Paul say "Good morning," and then they walked on past, only pausing to return the greeting. They didn't notice my scent, they didn't notice the small puddles of my juices on the desk, and they didn't notice my tiny feet peaking out from under the desk.

Naked and hidden, the thrill that went through my body was just another unexpected feeling on a morning that was full of them. I wanted nothing more than to stay hiding and secretly undo Paul's dress pants and give him a blow job, to suck on what I imagined would be such a nice cock. I felt Paul's hands reach under the desk and as if reading my thoughts, he said.

"Laura, we will have time for that and more very soon," and he kissed me.

Standing in front of him, I allowed him to help me get dressed but not before suckling my breasts again and running his thick strong fingers along and into my sex.

He kissed me good bye and said, "Laura you deserve to feel like this all the time, and I want to be the one to make you feel that way".

"Promise," I said looking into those amazing green eyes.

"Yes," Paul whispered into my ear, "There is nothing I want more than that."

I never was this happy to be so wrong about one person, now I couldn't wait for him to fulfil his promise.

To be continued ...