Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

"We have all day. Sandy is going to be well taken care off and I expect the same from you." True to her word it was late afternoon before they headed back to the house. Ray now knew what it was like to bring a woman to orgasm. It was only then he thought about Sandy and what kind of day she had.

I could feel the tingling in my breasts as I struggled to wake. The dream I was having of my breasts being stroked made me just want to keep my eyes closed and enjoy the feeling surging through out my body. When I did open them I was looking in the eyes of Josh. My hands automatically went to stop him from touching my breasts. Catching his hands I set up and looked over where Ray should have been. I was glad to see that he wasn't there. "Where is Ray?"

"He left early with Iris; they are supposed to be touring the island."

"Oh." I lay back still holding his hands. I wasn't making any effort to move them from me just making sure that until I regained my composure that he didn't go any farther. His thumbs were constantly stroking across my nipples, keeping them at hard little peeks.

He had that smile on his face as he watched me. Then in his sexy island voice he said, "You have beautiful breasts."

"Nothing like you or use to with Iris."

"Sure she is bigger but she is tall. Yours are just right for your size, and they feel good in my hands."

I smiled up at him. "They do feel good in your hands."

"If you weren't holding my hands so tight I could tell more about them." I quickly removed my hands from his. He cupped both breasts through the thin top I had on. "Maybe you wish I was some where else?"

My eyes met his, "No, you are fine right where you are." She knew that she meant every word of it. They maybe married to others and he was black and she white but she knew that she had wanted him every day since she met him. Ray had wanted Iris but not any more than I had wanted Josh. From the feeling traveling from my nipples to my pussy I knew it was just a matter of time before it happened.

He leaned forward and kissed my nipples through the gown and they became harder if that was possible. He sucked both for a while before he moved up and kissed her. She felt his soft lips on hers and was about to return the kiss when she pushed him backward. "No, not yet. Let me up!" He set back surprised as she bolted from the bed to the bathroom. "I need to brush my teeth!" She could hear him laughing.

She had surprised him when she jumped up. But to find out she only wanted to brush her teeth before he kissed her made the anticipation even better. That and the view he had of her naked ass. A glimpse of her blond hair covering her pussy was leading to even more anticipation.

In the bathroom she quickly brushed her teeth and washed up. It was then she realized that she had not put the bottoms on last night after seeing him across the pool. She knew the top wasn't going to cover her completely but she was sure that even that was going to be gone shortly. She left the bathroom and saw him watching her as she moved back to the bed. She slid her feet under the sheet and pulled it up to her waist.

"Are you ready to play now?" She just nodded her head and then he kissed her.

Oh my! She had never been kissed like he did her then. His lips claimed hers and his tongue pressed against her lips and she opened to him. He was working her mouth over as if he was fucking her with his tongue. Her body was hotter than she ever remembered, and her breathing was ragged when he finally broke the kiss. "You can take off my top if you like." She hoped he liked because she wanted to be naked with this beautiful black man. She wanted him to touch her all over and then fuck her like she had read about in all the love stories. She just knew that this time it was going to be a lot different than with Ray. That was her only thought of Ray that morning.

He quickly pulled the top over her head as she raised her arms for him to take it off. "They are just as pretty as I thought they would be." His mouth moved down her neck to her chest to her breasts where he took first one and then the other between his lips and sucked the hard little nipples until she though she would cry from the intense feeling he was bring to her.

"Oh Josh, you are making me feel so good!" He didn't speak but his mouth moved from her breasts down her stomach where he kissed her belly button. His tongue swept it out as his hands folded back the sheet. He did it slowly as if unveiling a master piece of art. She shivered as she knew that she was completely exposed to him now. His lips moved lower on her body until she could feel his breath gently blowing on her fine blond hair. Was he going to do it! She and Ray had never been this adventurous as to try this. Oh, she hoped he was!

She never should have worried. Nothing could stop his progress down her delectable body to the delta of her thighs. The soft blond hair tickled his nose as his tongue parted her cunt lips. He stroked the entrance several times before sucking her clit between his lips. All the while his tongue was busy stroking the inside of her cunt. Her juice was coming from her body and he lapped up all of it. He loved the taste of a woman when she was hot, and no one he had ever been with was hotter than Sandy right now.

She didn't realize what was happing as her insides turned to jelly. Her legs had parted and her hands were tangled in his black curly hair. She was pulling his face to her until she went over the edge into her very first orgasm! She almost blacked out from the pure enjoyment of it. She barely knew when he stood and moved next to her on the bed. When she opened her eyes he was stripping his shorts and shirt off.

She watched as each garment was removed until he was completely naked standing next to her by the bed. He was just like she had hoped he would be; hard and black waiting for her to just reach for him. She didn't waste any time as her hand reached out to stroke his cock. He was the only man she had ever seen except Ray and she wanted him right then. Her hand moved over his hard cock and down to cup his big balls. They filled her hand as she gently brought her hand back to lift his cock. He was big, not longer than Ray but big and she felt the weight off him in her hand. She gave his cock a tug and he moved over her on the bed.

"Fuck me Josh! Make me cum. I want to feel you in me."

"Do I need to take precautions?"

"No, it's alright, just fuck me!"

She wasn't sure as she watched the tall black man move between her legs. She watched wide eyed as he guided his cock to her opening. Then lifting her hips in his hands he pushed and the head entered her; stretching her wider than she had ever been. He didn't hurt; he just stuffed her like she had never been before.

I was full. And when I say full I mean he had me stuffed. I could feel every ridge of his hard cock as he pushed into me. When he finally bottomed out and I could feel his heavy balls rubbing against my ass. It was even bigger turn on than ever before. He was so much taller than I that my head only came to his chest. He did his best not to put all his weight on me but I wanted to feel all of him as he fucked me. I didn't want to be loved; I wanted sex, wild fast sex and to have another orgasm as I did when he used his mouth on me.

She was tight under me and I knew I was going to have all I could do to last from the way she was tossing her pussy around on my cock. I had already figured out that she had not been satisfied often if any when she and her husband fucked. I was going to make sure that she had all she wanted this time and the rest of the trip. She is the first white woman I have ever been with and the same could be said about Iris with Ray. It was such a turn on watching my black cock slid between the lips of her pussy as I entered her. I saw her looking and knew she had the same thoughts.

She was different from what I expected. I expected her to give in and have sex with me but I never expected her to be so out going. She took my cock like she was starved and it was the only nourishment around. I tried to hold back and take it slow but she wasn't having any of that. She wanted it hard and fast and as I later found out; often.

Oh I loved the way he filled me and each stroke he gave brought me closer to the orgasm I had never had from sex. I kept pushing him faster and faster because it was when Ray got fast that it felt so good to me and I would have cum if he had lasted longer. For some reason I just knew Josh wasn't going to leave me hanging and I pushed harder. I then felt him swelling inside me and knew he was passed the point of no return. He picked my hips up hard against him and buried his thick cock in me and I felt him shoot the first of many shots of hot juicy sperm into me. It was then that I felt myself reach for the edge and climb it until I was crying out with each shot for him to "FUCK ME! JUST FUCK ME!" I was nothing but a nervous wreck when we finally slowed and stopped. Only he didn't pull out of me. He rolled over and I was on top of him. His cock, not as hard now as a few minutes ago was still hard enough to stay where I wanted him. "Oh Josh, that was good. I love it! Don't pull out; I want you to just stay in me!" I couldn't believe it was me that was begging him to keep fucking me. Nothing had ever felt so good!

He was soon hard again and I was sliding my pussy up and down that wonderful hard cock. I was rising up with my hands on his chest as I rode this big beautiful black cock. His hands were all over my hips and breasts as once again I climaxed on him. "Oh Josh, god this is great!"

He was smiling as he answered, "I do believe you like this."

"You can't even imagine how much!

"Almost as much as I do."

"Oh yes, I hope so!" I screamed again as I climaxed and fell into his open arms. He held me until I caught my breath. It felt so good to be held after sex, something Ray never did. I realized that I was in a mess as was the bed. "I need a bath but I don't want you to pull out of me."

"Don't worry; I will be back in you very soon." He pulled out of me and I all most cried. He was heavy and thick in me and I didn't want to lose that feeling. He led me to the bathroom where he turned on the shower and pulled me in with him. He washed me. With soap and a bath cloth he washed me completely; touching places that Ray had not touched a year after we married. Then he had never showered with me.

Then it was my turn and I did all I could to clean him. His cock must have been really dirty because I washed it more than all the rest of him until he was standing up hard again. He pulled me to him and kissed me. He was so much taller than me that I could feel his hard cock almost reaching my breasts. Bending over I could kiss the tip and run my tongue over the head. "Sandy, you are about to get fucked again!"

"We need to change the bed linens first."

"No, right here, now!" He picked me up with his hands under my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hard cock touching my ass.

"How do you expect to do this?" It was new to me but that didn't mean I was not receptive to the idea. Anyway to get him back in me was alright with me.

"Reach down and put me in." My hands found his hard cock and again I marveled how big he was. He was lowering me down. "Guide It in!" He sounded as desperate as I had when I wanted him to fuck me. I parted my cunt lips with one hand; more than happy to feel how wet I was for him. With the other I lined the head of his big cock up with my pussy and tugged at him to enter me. Once the head was in I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him like I never had before. He lowered me and I felt him sliding deeper in me until at last he was completely in me.

"Oh yes Josh! Please don't ever take it out."

He laughed as he was lifting me up and down on him. "It might look a little strange at work but I know what you mean. I am happy to stay right here but it feels so much better when I move around." That moving around caused us both to climax together. A shower and a bed change later he was fucking me again.

We both dozed off to sleep after the last time. I woke to see him still stretched out naked beside me. His beautiful male body was just as imposing as the first time I saw him. His cock was now soft but it looked satisfied lying across his thigh. I knew then that I was going to want all of him I could have, any time he wanted me. I hoped it was going to be for a long long time.

It was late when I woke; Josh was gone. I got up to take a shower when I heard the water running. Oh boy, Josh was still here! Naked I headed for the bathroom and Josh. I pulled back the shower door and there was Ray!

"Were you expecting someone else?" Before I had time to answer he spoke again. "I saw you on the bed and it didn't take a rocket scientist to know where you were today." He didn't sound mad, maybe disappointed.

"Ray, we both knew that today was going to come when we took the jobs. I'm quite sure that you didn't spend all day looking at the scenery."

"I know but seeing you made it all that much more real." He took my hand and pulled me into the shower with him. "Did you shower with him?" I could only nod. "Why haven't we ever taken a shower together?"

"There are a lot of thing we never did together, including just talking to each other. I was afraid to tell you what I was feeling and you didn't really want to listen. We were both raised to be good girls and boys. That worked fine until we married and neither one of us knew what to expect. You didn't know what it took to please me and I didn't know enough to tell you. I do know that I love you and that I will even when this week is over. I know that this will not end here and that you will be with Iris on the trips. I don't expect you to not take what is offered from her. She is beautiful; no man could be expected to turn her down."

"Just as I know you will be with her I know I will be with Josh. I had fun today and I'm sure you did as well. I won't lie to you; it was good with him and I will be with him tomorrow and the day after and until the day he no longer wants me. When we leave here and go back home I want to go home with you, if you still want me."

He pulled me under the water with him. He held me in his arms as the water showered down over us. "I'm sorry Sandy. I'm sorry for not pleasing you in bed. I know now how selfish I was to treat you like I did. Today I learned that you have needs that I should have taken are of. Iris is a good teacher, I wasn't that good a student but I'm learning. I will always want you for my wife."

He kissed me and it was the man I really love that was kissing me. I returned the kiss. We bathed each other; maybe not like Josh and me but it was a start. As we dried off he said. "I would like to take you to bed and love you."

"I would like that also, but to tell the truth, I am a little sore."

"I was just talking; I don't think I could get it up again if I had too."

I looked down at his cock that only partially hard. My hand moved down to hold him. "I wouldn't be to sure about that; I learned a little today myself." He kissed me and we dressed and went to meet Josh and Iris for dinner. We were starved. All four of us were so involved that we forgot about lunch.

We had a delicious meal served out by the pool. Afterwards the servers cleaned up the dishes and we sat around talking as if we had not been having sex all day. I was seated next to Josh and looked across at Ray with Iris. I wondered what had gone on with them all day. I wondered if he had the same thoughts about me. I leaned over and whispered where only Josh could hear. He looked at me funny and then a smile crossed his face. He nodded ok and went to mix all of us another drink.

When that round was finished he stood and took me by my hand and led me to a deck chair. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. I saw Ray watching as he turned my face to him and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and returned the kiss, open mouth tongue and all. His hand came up to hold my breast. I felt weird letting him kiss me and hold my breasts with my husband looking on until I saw that Iris had her hand on his cock and that he was hard. I turned back to Josh and forgot about Ray.

Slowly, one button at a time he opened my blouse and folded it back from my shoulders. Since I had nothing on but my blouse and skirt I was soon naked to the waist. I glanced at Ray, and Iris was pretty much in the same condition as I was. Josh's lips had moved down to sucking on my nipples and I held his head to them, he made it feel so good to have his lips on me. He pushed me up and turned me towards him. The snap on my short skirt was soon open and he pushed it down my hips and off my feet. I was completely naked before my black boss and my husband; I loved it!" I spared a glance at Ray and saw that even though he was heavily involved with Iris he was glancing at us.

I turned my attention back to josh and pulled his shirt over his head. I reached for his pants and opened the fly. He lifted his hips and I worked them down his legs and off. His big black cock was now hard and standing up straight before me. His hands were back on my breasts as was his mouth. I loved each touch of his long fingers on my naked body. He could feel me tremble and know I wanted him in me. His long fingers stroked down my body to my legs where he worked his hands back up both of them. His fingers were on the out side but his thumbs were on the inside. A moment later his thumbs made contact with my cunt lips and separated them. His hands pulled me forward and I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my waiting cunt.

As I lined the head up with my opening, that he had spread and waiting, he pulled me forward and down on him. The head slid through and he released my cunt lips to close around him. The weight of my body let me settle the rest of the way down on him until I was setting in his lap with his black cock buried in my white pussy. Oh how I loved it! Big, black, and very hard and he was in me! I couldn't help crying out to him; "Fuck me! Fuck me!" He had pulled me close and I could feel his hard chest pressing against my hard nipples; oh what a feeling! Then he kissed me and pulled me tighter down on his hard cock. I climaxed as he shot a load of cum deep in me, I know I was screaming and couldn't stop myself! Didn't want to stop myself; I was loving it more each time he fucked me.

It took a few minutes to return to my self. I looked over at Ray and Iris where he was just getting off her. I could tell that she had a screaming climax herself as she was out of it. Ray looked at me and picked up his clothes. He leaned over and kissed Iris and left, he didn't bother looking back. I wondered if I had really fucked up big time this time.

Josh wanted me to stay with him that night but I declined. "I would love too but I think I need to go do some repair work to my marriage." I kissed him goodnight and spoke to Iris as I went back to our room.

I was still naked with cum running down my legs when I got to the room. I heard Ray turn on the shower. I tossed my clothes on the chair and opened the bathroom door. The shower was closed and he didn't hear me enter. Not knowing what to expect, but knowing I had to do something, I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Like some company?" I move in the shower and closed the door after me. He didn't speak.

"Give me the soap and I will bath you, then you can bath me." He hadn't said a word but handed me the soap. I bathed his back and down his hips all the way to his feet. The shower was soaking me as I knelt at his feet. Still kneeling I turned him and to face me and washed his from his feet up his legs. As I reached his manhood I didn't hesitate, I lifted his soft cock and washed his balls and then his cock. I was taking my time as I wanted him to get excited. At first I didn't think it was going to work but then I saw it start to lift. Maybe there was hope for us yet.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers