Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed his body to his nipples where I took time to kiss each one before moving to his face. He was looking at me with a strange look in his eyes, as if he didn't know what to do. I pulled his face down to me and on my toes I kissed him. At first he didn't respond but gradually his mouth opened and I slid my tongue into his mouth. I don't know if I had ever been the aggressor before. I just know I loved kissing my husband. As the kisses got hotter I broke away and kissed down his body to his hard cock. I took it in my hands and guided him into my mouth. For the first time in our marriage I was giving Ray a blow job!

I didn't know if he had anything left to give me but if he did I wanted it all. I hated that it took sucking Josh's cock before I would do my husband, but better late than never. It didn't take nearly as long as I had thought it might before I felt him swelling. "Sandy, stop. I'm about to pop." Those were the best words I could hear right then. He pushed against my head to get my mouth from him. I wasn't about to be deigned now. I pulled him deeper and wrapped my tongue around him and sucked liked I would starve if I didn't get him in my mouth. He groaned and let out a sigh as he pulled my head tighter and unloaded a huge load of cum on my tongue. He got something then that Josh had not got before; I swallowed everything he had and cleaned his cock until I reached and for the soap and cleaned him of completely.

I stood up and handed him the soap. I turned my back to him. "You can wash me now." He did until is mouth and fingers had me climbing the shower walls. He picked me up and carried me wet and naked to the bed. As I lay back he moved over me and I reached down to guide his cock home. He might not have been as large as Josh but he was longer, and he was my husband and I loved him. I pulled him down on me and wrapped my legs around his waist. How had he got so hard so soon? He felt wonderful in me as he began to move. What ever the reason, whether it was because we had fucked around so much that day are what but he made love to me for nearly an hour before He climaxed; taking me with him for my third time since he entered me. He stayed in me until he went soft and then pulled me into his arms

We both slept like babies until early morning when I felt his hands between my legs. I opened to him and he gave me another climax as we came together. He held me as we discussed out situation. "Ray, were you mad or jealous last night when you left Iris for the shower?"

"You want the truth?" I nodded that I did. "Neither, I was fucking turned on when I saw you and him together. What kind of sick bastard does that make me that seeing him fucking you turns me on? I was disgusted with myself, not you. I was surprised that he would just fuck you right in front of me and Iris."

"That wasn't his idea Ray; it was mine that he did me with you there."

"Why would you want me to see you getting his black dick? Were you trying to make me jealous?"

"No, we have known this was going to happen at some point. I know that you spent all day with Iris and me with Josh. We both know we spent the day having sex but I wanted you to know what we did. I wanted to see you and her together. Does that make me sick also? I just didn't want either of us ruining our marriage just picturing what the other two were doing."

"Well I got a pretty good idea last night that you liked what you were doing with him."

"I'm not going to lie to you, I liked what josh did to me, all day yesterday and last night. You know you have wanted to get Iris in bed from day one, why do you think I would be any different with Josh. On top of all that, our sex life hasn't been all that hot since we married."

"Sandy, I know and it was my entire fault."

"No, it hasn't been all your fault. I am just as much at fault as you. We were both so innocent when we married. You didn't know what I wanted and I didn't know what to tell you. Josh taught me a lot and I think Iris did you if last night was any indication."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Ray, we have the same choice now that we had when we took the jobs. We can tell them its over and we can go back home and start looking for another job, or we can do what we agreed and take each day at a time, knowing that I am going to be with Josh and you with Iris. I know that you will be in her bed when you are out of town together and I will be in Josh's."

"Who makes the call?"

"I guess we both do. You haven't told me how you felt being with her?"

He turned a little red. "Good, better than good. It was great! She wouldn't let me stop when I went to quit. She made me do things that I wanted to do with you but was afraid you wouldn't like it and think I was some kind of nut case."

"What things?"

"She did me like you did in the shower last night, and I returned the favor."

"Did you like it?"

"Sure, from both of you."

"I'm not talking about the blow jobs."

"Yea, it was pretty good to know that I could bring her off like that."

"You didn't return the favor to me last night."

"No but I will, last night I just wanted to be in you; to feel you wrapped around me and cum inside of you where I saw him just a few minutes before. Now you tell me about your day."

"Like yours. He came to my room and one thing lead to another and we fucked. It was good, but it got even better each time we were together. He was the first one to lick me down there and I loved it. I took him in my mouth for the first time ever. I wasn't very good at it but he was patient with me. I got better by the time I got in the shower with you."

"So does this mean we continue with them?"

"I will if you will. If not then I will go home with you and be your wife."

"Then we stay. What do you want to do now?"

"I want you to return the favor and then go out and let Josh fuck me all day long."

That is pretty much what happened for the next two weeks. I spent every day with Josh and Ray with Iris. Sometimes we were together and at other times just the two of us. He made love to me in every form and fashion until I couldn't get enough of him. When we left for home he was just as much my husband as Ray except for the paper that said I belonged to Ray. Sex with Ray had improved to the point that I climaxed almost every time we fucked. That was one other good thing that came out of the two weeks with Josh and Iris.

Five years later.

The company had grown beyond expectations. After three years Ray was in charge of the US Company and Josh and Iris had gone back to the island. We now had over twenty employees and were shipping orders all over the US. We were able to purchase a new home, much nicer than any I had ever dreamed of having.

Now five years later Ray and I were seated out by our pool reminiscing about how we had come to be where we are now. "Sandy, if you had it to do all over again would you do the same thing?"

I think we both knew the answer to that. "Yes, it has turned out pretty good for both of us. What about you?"

"Yes, the only thing I would change was how I treated you the first year we were married."

Sex was now a large part of our life. Both together and with others. Ray had hired a lovely black girl to take my place and I took over Iris's. I knew he was fucking her at once and on the few trips I made out of town the young black market graduate spent most of his nights with me. Ray knew what was going on and understood. Jeff was young and sexy and could last a long time I enjoyed the sex with him. He wasn't Josh and no one would ever take his place with me.

Over the years of the four of us together it was for the sex for Ray and Iris. It was much more for me and Josh. I loved the man and I think he loved me. Until he moved back to the island we made love constantly even when Ray was home. When he was on the road we lived together. I never got tired of him filling my pussy with his big black cock; Black being the operative word. The big turn on for him was me being blond. The same for me with him being black. We often lay together after a hot fucking and just looked and touched each others bodies. The different in our body color was talked about with both of us acknowledging how much we liked it.

I just returned today from a weeks stay in the island with Josh while Iris spent the time with Ray. It was to be our last time together as Ray and I wanted a baby. We all agreed that we would discontinue out sex together until I got pregnant. It was during the week that Josh let it be known that he would like to father a child with me. I would have liked that also only I knew the trouble it would cause in my family. My father would never have forgiven me. Thankfully they never knew about Ray and my life style. I knew that I was the only one that was going to quit having sex with someone else. Ray wasn't about to give up his little black receptionists.

It has been a month since my last time with Josh and I was missing him. Ray had worked hard at getting me pregnant ad I have to admit that part was fun. I was due for my period to start this week and I hope it doesn't happen. The first think I am going to do when I hear the good news is call Josh. We just agreed to stop until I was pregnant, not until the baby is born. I can't wait to be with him again. I promised him that the next baby would be his. Desperation causes people to do things they would have never thought possible. That desperation turned into the best love of my life. I shutter how life would have been for Ray and I without Josh and Iris. Yes, I would do it all over again, again, again, and again; just the way Josh makes love to me.