All Comments on 'Destined Hearts Ch. 05'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

I absolutely loved this chapter! I’m so glad that Praveen finally found a bit of inner strength to stand up for himself! His husband needs to feel more pain! 😂. I’m very eager to see where this goes! I wish literotica had notifications! I’ll be patiently waiting for the next chapter! Good luck with your exams!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Chapters of complete torture!

Even though it seems the story is taking a very slight turn in Praveen's favor, this is the most confusing, torturous story I have ever read. Painful, Depressing, Torture! Maybe Ethan is about to turn the tables on his good friend Antonio once again! I really think that Antonio has way more to loose than he seems to realize if it were to get back to Grandma and his mother the cruelty and shitty treatment he has been showing towards Paveen!! Never met a character in any story that I hate more than Antonio, except maybe Bruce, and the Bitch from Hell sister!!!

To the writer's question of how did we like the chapter, I have to ask honestly, what is there to like about a bunch of wealthy Snobs making a decent young man's life complete misery and Hell! All I can say is I can't wait for Karma to even out the scales for the three wicked characters, Antonio, Bruce, and the Devil Bitch sister! This story is so over the top horrible, that the only thing that brings me back for more anguish is a very slight hope that things can actually still turn around for the better for Praveen. What is wrong with Antonio's entire family, they seem to be completely blind to Antonio's horrific treatment to Praveen. Its not even realistic, even stupid people are not this blind and clueless!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@

It's really a horrible feeling to check every other day to see if you updated your chapters :(

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrinceover 5 years ago
more

Its been a while, i love this series and NEED the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@

Still no update...

Confirmed. You are a tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES