Destined Hearts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Praveen looked at Bruce and gave him a half smile. "Well, just so you know. You're in this competition alone because I am not interested in Antonio or anything that has to do with him."

Bruce slowly moved towards Praveen's face, his grin brightening. "I am glad we understand each other because I don't like people messing with what I have. I am very defensive when it comes to things that belong to me. I never mess with them and I can do anything..." He warned. "...anything you could possibly think of just to keep that."

He took the tray from Praveen's hands. "I will take that. I told them I came to help you."

With those words, he quickly turned and left the kitchen into the living room. He found Bruce serving everyone with a smile on his face as granny commented on his elegancy and beauty. Praveen just stood still but he had no idea that Ethan was looking at him, seeing through him. Ethan could tell that something was bothering Praveen. Hell! Even he was bothered by Bruce's presence. He had no idea why he had to act like a whole the entire time. It was really irritating.

Suddenly, one of the guards came into the living room with a package that he said was brought in by someone from the magazine company. Everyone was surprised because they knew that the magazine had arrived. So what was happening?

"It's fine!" Antonio said as he slowly started opening the package. "I am sure it's just another one of my magazines. They were probably really excited and they forgot they had sent it." He chuckled.

He opened the package and truly, it was a magazine but it was not his. He wasn't even on the cover of that magazine and it looked really different.

The magazine he was holding had another handsome man, in fact two of them. It was also a romance magazine and the two models looked really in love. Talk about chemistry and you could talk about that wonderful magazine.

There was a really, really beautiful man with long hair being blown backwards, revealing his gorgeous face. He was wearing a green shirt that wasn't buttoned, revealing his sexy hairless chest. He wasn't built but damn, his chest was hot.

He had a green tight, skinny trouser that showed his sexy body that looked almost feminine. There was a man behind him, holding his hands tightly that were placed his beautiful waist. The man behind him was wearing a bright white t-shirt with a black trouser. He too was very handsome and Antonio had seen him before. He was the owner of that company.

Fuck! The romance in that photo made his own look amateurish and he gave credit for that. The model in front, who Antonio had never seen before had his neck slightly dropped, giving access to the man behind who had his head on that neck, making it look really gorgeous. The model in front then had his eyes looking on that man as if they were very much behind. It was spectacular and there were flowers all around them.

"Santiago Lopez in sizzling hot photo with mystery model." The cover said, with a VIP on top.

"Son, what is it?" Emilia asked. "You've been staring at that magazine for a long time."

He gave the magazine to Ethan who was also shocked.

"I don't know, granny." Antonio shook his head. "I think this magazine was brought here by mistake."

"I think so too." Ethan nodded, giving the magazine to granny. "It isn't the one that Antonio took. I think they mixed it up."

"Yeah," Granny said as she gave the magazine to Andrea who started looking at with Bruce.

Both of their eyes were wide open. They had thought Antonio and Bruce's magazine had been perfect but looks like someone had beat them to it. Bruce got so jealous when he saw that picture, especially that model. He had never seen him before and without even thinking about it, he knew that there was competition.

"Wait! How is this even possible? There has to be a note or something." Emilia suggested, looking at both Ethan and Antonio. "The guard said someone from the company brought it here so it can't be a mistake."

"Yes! There is something." Ethan said as he picked up a small note from where the magazine had been.

When he looked at the note, his eyes landed on Praveen who was just standing quietly, lost in whatever he was thinking. "It says here that the package is for Praveen from the owner of that firm. He even thanked him for it."

The moment Praveen heard his name, he quickly came back to reality and wondered what was going on. Everyone was looking at him. "What?"

"This magazine is for you."

Praveen took the magazine quickly and when his eyes landed on that cover, his heart started racing. He remained frozen, looking at the picture on that cover... his body instantly started sweating although it was chilly... blood started rushing through his veins that he could have sworn he heard blood passing through his ears... he gripped the magazine harder, his breaths getting out harshly.

"Praveen!" Emilia was worried. "What is it?"

Praveen slowly raised his eyes, smiling at his mother in law. "Well, mother, this is..." He paused, taking a deep breath not knowing how they were gonna take it. "...this is the photo shoot I... I took with Santiago Lopez that day, my photo shoot."

The moment he said that, everyone went quiet. All eyes were on him. Antonio's heart missed a beat when he realized that the model in that picture was Praveen. But it was impossible. He looked really different... he looked really classy, high fashion, very beautiful and very sexy. His face... his face was very different than he usually looked, really beautiful so it was very impossible.

His heart pounded so deep in his chest, making his breaths really harsh. His eyes widened and his mouth actually shook. He still had the image of Praveen in his mind. It couldn't go away. He couldn't breathe properly.

"That was you in the picture!" He gasped, his voice sounding really in shock.

What happens next?

***

Thank you for coming to the end of this chapter guys. I really appreciate it guys and I love you. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates because I love hearing from you.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "The light is coming," by Ariana Grande ft Nicki Minaj, "Havana" by Camilla Cabello, "Be careful" by Cardi B and "Sit still and look pretty," by Daya.

Chapter 9 is coming very soon so better watch out.

Feel the passion.