Destined Hearts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say that."

"Then what are you insinuating?" He asked, feeling really angry. "What else do you still want me to do?"

"Antonio, please..."

"No, tell me." He chuckled bitterly. "I am a married man, at least, to everyone including my family. What do you think they'll do when they find out about this? They don't even know about us and you want me to do this. No!"

"They won't know. I just wanna have..."

"No!" He tried to move but Bruce pulled him back. "What?"

"I love you and I just wanna carry your baby inside me." He furiously raised a note up. "Male pregnancy has been tested and it has been approved, Antonio. I went to see one of the doctors and..."

"Why would you even do that, Bruce?" Antonio was really angry. "Did you think about the consequences of this? Did you ask me or you just thought about your own selfish needs? Did you think about the problems that..."

"I don't care. I just wanna have your baby, Antonio." He cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, planting a kiss on his lips. "I want you to just listen to what I am saying. I wanna have your baby, Antonio, our baby."

"Why? We are not married."

"But we are gonna be soon, aren't we?"

Antonio got the shock of his life by that question. He tried to open his mouth but no words came out. "I can't believe this. Of course, you know that will happen. I am gonna marry you."

"Then let me carry your baby and..."

"It could be dangerous and my family will disown me for it." He said, pulling himself free from Bruce. "I will not accept this and until you come back to your senses, I don't wanna have this type of conversation again, do you understand?"

"But..."

"No!"

Antonio furiously turned and stormed out of the room, shutting the door with such force that Bruce could have sworn the ground shook. Seeing Antonio leave, Bruce's tears came rushing down in billions. He covered his face as more tears came flowing.

He was so hurt... his heart was bleeding... his body was really weak... his entire system felt weak. He was really mad deep inside because Praveen was to be blamed.

"No!" He furiously rubbed his tears. "I won't allow myself to be defeated. I will win this game whether Praveen like it or not." He chuckled bitterly. "Antonio, you're, mine and I will make you mine forever."

He rubbed his tears as an evil grin appeared on his face. He wasn't gonna accept defeat. Antonio was his and his alone.

***

Praveen was coming out of the kitchen, his mind elsewhere. He had just come from giving instructions to the maids on what to cook for granny that afternoon. He had had a pretty tough week, especially with all the tension that was going on in the house. Truly, Antonio was making his life miserable. He was really tired but he still wanted to do some things to get him busy and forget about what Antonio was doing to him.

He was dressed in a tight, brown t-shirt with black skinny jean and gray sandals on his feet. His hair was tied in a braided ponytail, revealing his gorgeous beautiful face. He was still wearing spectacles and he was still slaying his look.

"Hey!"

Praveen's thoughts got disturbed when he heard a really happy voice calling him. He quickly moved his face up to find Emilia and granny smiling at him in the living room. They were with Emma and Celine. He put up a fake smile and started rushing towards them.

Reaching them, he bowed his head and touched their feet, getting blessings from them. They all smiled but when he was about to touch Emma's feet, she moved her legs and looked away. He just smiled sheepishly and then sat closer to granny, letting her hold his hands.

"Darling, you looked really lost." She said with a smile. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Of course," He lied, shaking his head, giving her the brightest grin. "You don't have to worry about me, okay?"

"Alright."

"Anyway, Praveen, we have really great news for you and I am sure you'll be happy." Emilia bubbled, smiling like she had just won a lottery.

"News?" Emma thought, frowning her face. "Why the hell do they always treat him like a king? Shit! This boy is getting on my last nerve. I am gonna have to get rid of him one way or the other."

She repositioned herself and then paid attention to what was going on.

"Mother, what..."

"Just hold on for a minute."

Just then, Andrea came into the living room talking on the phone, laughing and smiling brightly. She was wearing a bright pink designer's dress which was knee high, blue high heeled shoes and a small blue leather jacket. Her curves were on full view.

Her makeup was glowing with makeup and her lips were red as blood. Her hair was curled and let loose which made her look even more beautiful. She came and sat on the couch close to her mother and then cut the call. Then she looked at both her mother and granny.

"Mom, I was told you wanted to see me. And it's really urgent." She asked, wondering why they had called her. "What's going?"

Granny and Emilia looked at each other and then smiled. Emilia then took her daughter's hands, sweetly rubbing on them. "My love..." She chuckled happily, breathing in deeply. "...you know I love you so much, right."

Andrea raised her eyebrow, looking all around. "Okay..." She wasn't sure of what to take of what her mother told her. "...why does this sound weird? What's going on?" She chuckled happily.

Emilia smiled even brighter and then this time looked at Praveen who was just as confused. "I have got really good news for you. I am sure that you'll be just as happy as I am when you hear it."

"Really?" Andrea got really excited, literally jumping from the seat. She was a sucker for surprises. "Tell me."

"Well..." She started and took in deep breath. "...your granny and I have found a perfect match for you, someone we know will be able to make you happy."

The moment Andrea heard that, her smile instantly started fading. Her heart started racing beyond control, her body feeling both hot and cold. Her nerves started getting to her as she started shaking a bit. Her mother's words kept on ringing in her head. "We've found a match for you."

Praveen and Celine on the other hand smiled brightly when they heard that. Even Emma smiled brightly.

"What?" Andrea gasped, feeling as if she was running out of breath. "Mom, but..."

"Listen to me honey," Emilia said, rubbing on her daughter's hands. "This boy is a really good boy. He's handsome, successful and very humble. We'll never find a better match than this for you. I assure you this. Besides," She smiled. "You know him and I am sure you also like him. He's been coming to this house."

Andrea felt her heart jump in her chest the moment she heard that. Adrenaline rushed to her entire body, feeling it rushing in and out of her system. Then suddenly, a smile popped up on her face when she realized who they were talking about. She was just so excited, really happy because it had been her dream. OMG, she couldn't believe it was happening.

"Wow! She's brushing." Celine teased, laughing at the top of her voice. "I think she likes him too."

Andrea dropped her eyes to the floor and blushed. Damn, even Praveen was happy for her.

"Why wouldn't she?" Granny raised her eyebrow, teasing her. "He's a really good man and they'll make such a good couple. We are gonna see the boy this evening so we just wanted to inform you so you won't act surprised when we break it to you."

"That's really nice, mother." Emma was really happy. Her smile was priceless. In fact, it was the first time Praveen had ever seen her smile. "I can't believe my Andrea is gonna get married. This is really nice."

"Of course," Granny laughed happily. "It's really nice, especially since the boy has got all the values we need. Santiago is a really good boy and they'll make such a good couple."

"Santiago!"

That name gave Andrea the greatest shock of her life. She quickly raised her face, instantly losing the smile on her face. A big frown appeared on her face as her heart raced. She instantly started sweating, feeling as if she couldn't breathe.

"What?" She gasped, breathing in deeply.

Andrea's eyes widened in shock as her mouth gaped. Everyone was now shocked by her expression.

What happens now?

***

Thank you for coming to the end of this chapter guys. I really appreciate it guys and I love you. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates because I love hearing from you.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Save it till morning," by Fergie, "Savior," by Iggy Azalea and Quavo, "Regret in your tears," by Nicki Minaj, "Player," by Tinashe and Chris Brown and "Jealous," by Labrinth.

Chapter 10 will be posted so stay tuned.

Feel the passion.