All Comments on 'Destined Lovers Ch. 06'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This just went left

Fairytale endings are nice but not this one you created such a wonderful story it feels as if the ending belongs somewhere else. Good luck with your writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The only thing I feel like it would be news this rich for almost died and was saved. And even if that were kept quiet he adopted a son and a grandson But it's a shame that Henry didn't pull his head out of his ass sooner. I hope mr. Rodriguez finds Henry and gives him a piece of his mind. I'd like to know if he put it all together yet. You will have to be quite convincing to make it seem believable if they meet again and George forgives him. Why didn't Claire sit Henry down and give him a piece of her mind before it was too late? Henry really showed a hatred that was being just being hurt. He was horrid. I hope they get back together but Henry has alot to learn and George will need to avoid falling until the man can be good to him and not risk hurting not just him but the child.

Another thing that makes no sense is that I'm sure the step mom was involved so why would she care that George was poor when she hates Henry? It's not like she just wanted to shatter his happiness if she was part of Jake coming back which potentially could make him happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not the ending, please?

Could Henry come to his senses and re-meet George and rekindle their relationship? I'm a big fan of HEA endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What.

I understand that plots have twists and turns, but this story changed into another one entirely.

The beginning was entertaining melodrama, even with the abuse of ellipses, but the rest was, in a word, ridiculous. Using timejumps to cover major pieces of plot is plain bad writing, even for amateurs.

If the last parts were scrapped, this could still turn out fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
can't wait for more

I know this story will turn out for the best. Keep up the good work. Guys I believe he knows what he's doing and this story might turn out to be good. Let's just give him more rates as support. Remember he said its his first story and I love it.

Liblue74Liblue74about 7 years ago
Love the story

I feel your writing is superb. I love the way you are bringing possible real life situations into your writing. All relationships have misunderstandings and different reactions. It's a very believable story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES