All Comments on 'Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT

Oh my gosh please please write more!!!! It was so good!! I loved it!! I would love to read what she ends up doing(finding another to take her place or just going to him every time to fufil her, wantings...)

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

As a stand alone this was very good. As a tale of uncontrolled sexual desires it would be epic! You absolutely should explore the consequences of her choice and how she lives with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I feel like it needs an example of what happens to her afterwards to show what he did to her.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitalmost 7 years ago
nice

Is she like a succubus now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue the story. I would realy love to see just how he continues her consequences.

TediTedialmost 7 years ago

More, please...

KittyKitty82KittyKitty82over 6 years ago
Yes...

I definitely think more is needed. Very good story (and writing-thank you!) but we definitely need to learn more about the consequences and how the whole situation works. And what was that about a replacement? How does that work? So many questions... Don't leave us quivering for more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES