Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had no option. She was already under his spell but also, being of slighter build than her captor, she could not resist when he picked her up and threw her over one shoulder. Carrying her like a rag doll Vincent made his way towards a area of the house which they hadn't visited before. They entered what must have been one of the towers at the end of the house and climbed down a spiral staircase. Emma couldn't tell how far they had gone, but by the lack of windows and the flicker of candlelight she guessed they must be heading towards a basement.

Finally they reached the bottom and entered a large room. Emma found herself falling as he unceremoniously threw her down. She landed, a little winded by the unexpected descent, in the middle of a large four poster bed. Taking a minute, Emma surveyed the room. It was definitely a bedroom, dominated by the oversized four poster that she found herself lying on, a four poster draped in virginal white fabrics. On another day this really could be heaven. Scanning the walls she noticed open doors on either side of the bedroom. One led to a bathroom and the other . . . Emma gasped as she took stock of what she could make out. It was a dungeon, a medieval style dungeon yet furnished with much more modern equipment.

Gathering her wits around her, Emma sat up on the bed.

"Dr. Stewart, please, I think you've gone far enough. I'm not that kind of girl."

"Oh Emma, but I think you are. After all it was you who said you wanted to get closer to the real me."

Vincent was already half naked. His shirt removed and his well toned torso on display. He sat down on the bed at the side of Emma and draped a long arm around her shoulder, pulling her in. Taking Emma by surprise, Vincent fell backwards on the bed pulling her with him. At the same time he managed to roll her on top, still with one arm wrapped around her shoulders. Here they lay for a few minutes, simply enjoying the feel of each other's body close by. Emma's reservations were once again dissolving away as she nestled in his arms.

Vincent rolled over once more, this time positioning himself over the top of the young girl. Their lips met. A gentle tingling kiss, followed by another and another. Emma's breathing was betraying her, butterflies building in her stomach by the sheer silkiness of the caress, a feeling of a million shimmering sequins flowing through her body sending her deeper and deeper into a submissive state. Kiss followed kiss as Vincent upped the intensity. Gradually he brought his tongue into play, probing at her plump lips, looking for the slightest opening. It was obviously working as Emma started to suck the end of his probing tongue into her mouth, flicking the tip of her own tongue over the end of this invader and releasing a jolt of electricity each time they met. A silky caress had soon become a full-on, lip tingling embrace.

Emma was under his spell once more, her resolve finally broken. He could have asked her anything and she wouldn't have had an ounce of fight left in her. Just the mere presence of this handsome man was enough to leave her totally intoxicated . . . no, infatuated. Sensing the time was right, he lifted himself up on his elbows and looked Emma straight in the eyes. A deep, lingering look deep into the young girl's soul.

"Tell me, Emma. Tell me once more that you want to be close. Invite me in."

"Oh Vincent, yes, be with me, show me all you have. I want to know the real you, to be one with you."

He knelt up, his knees straddling her legs and with strong hands he slowly removed her sweater, easing the loose fabric up and over her head and then discarding it on the floor. Underneath was the tight fitting halter neck. Vincent looked down, enjoying the way that the fabric clung to every curve on the young girl's breasts, two little mounds of tantalising flesh topped off by little hard nipples which tried to poke their way through the top. They were not the biggest breasts he had ever seen but for sure they were perfectly formed.

A hand on each, he gently kneaded the flesh, breaking every now and again to pinch at the swollen nipples. With each pinch Emma let out a small cry, half pleasure half pain. Eventually it was Emma herself who pulled her top upwards, releasing her small pert breasts. An invite which could not be refused, Vincent soon latched down on each one in turn, suckling the tender flesh but being careful not to bite down. Emma just laid there, eyes closed, enjoying the attention her breasts were getting.

She was by no means a sexual novice, yet at the same time wasn't a raging nymphomaniac. She'd had a few partners over her life. It was just that nobody had ever treated her this way. Nobody had kindled her fire in the way that Vincent was doing.

Pretty soon her breathing had deepened further, a signal that Vincent took to continue with his onslaught. He climbed off and turned his attention to unclothing the rest of the beauty in front of him. Leaning forward, first to go was the remainder of the halter neck, followed closely by the skirt. One by one he prised open the buttons, climbing further and further up towards her stomach. All opened, he eased the skirt aside. He prised a finger into the top of her tights, one on each side, and slowly eased them down her legs.

Vincent surveyed the pale skinned beauty lying in front of him, dressed only in a pair of red lace knickers. Oh how he would love to just rip them off and fuck her senseless, but that was not the aim of the day. Vincent stood up at the end of the bed. Leaning over the young girl he pulled her up by the arms until she was sitting in front of him, legs spread, dangling off the end of the bed either side of his own. Gently he placed her right hand over the bulge in his trousers.

Emma was shocked, not by the thought of feeling the bulge in his trousers but more by the size of what she felt. It wasn't rock solid but for sure his member was larger than any she had encountered before. She knew what to do. Undoing the belt and zip, she allowed his trousers to drop down to the floor. Next to go were his boxers, leaving him standing practically naked in front of her, a semi-erect python of a cock calling out for attention. Quickly she took hold of the cock, one hand around the base and the other around the head. My god, it almost poked its way out of the top of her two hands. And it wasn't just the length. Still not fully erect, the cock was already wider than any Emma had met before. For a moment she sat in awe, amazed by the size of this member yet both scared and excited by the thought of what he was going to do with it.

Vincent broke the silence. "Are you just going to sit and stare? I thought you wanted to get closer. Go on my dear, get your first taste of vampire," he joked.

She got the message and held the head up to her lips. Emma hesitated, the head balanced on her lower lip, as she remembered her dislike for cock sucking. It was the salty stale taste that she had never gotten used to. Sensing that things were not going as quick as he had hoped, Vincent reached forward with one hand and gave one of her nipples a hard pinch.

"Ahh . . . mmmph."

Emma's scream was cut off in mid flow as he shoved his cock powerfully into her now open mouth. He placed his other hand around the back of her head to make sure she did not remove it. Cock inside, Emma had no option but to get used to the feeling and the taste. Slowly, she started to work his cock in and out of her mouth, her tongue flicking around the head as she started to work up and down the shaft. Already she could feel the cock becoming longer and thicker as it swelled with blood. She took as much as she could in her mouth without gagging but, even so, noticed that more than half of the shaft was outside.

Fully erect, and despite enjoying the attention his cock was getting, Vincent pulled out of her mouth. He was going to cum tonight but he wasn't going to waste his load so soon. He had other ideas on his mind and quickly pushed the young girl backwards so that she was once again lying on her back, her legs still spread apart hanging over the edge of the bed.

Kneeling down, Vincent focused on her pussy, still covered in red lacy knickers. Slowly he massaged her pussy lips through the fabric, noticing that they were already puffy. It didn't take much before he could feel them pulling apart as he moved his fingers in small circles over her pussy. Pulling the gusset to one side Vincent caught his first glimpse of the young girl's cunt, already glistening with excitement. He dipped his nose in and took a deep breath. Ahh, the sweetness of young sex he thought to himself.

OK, now was the time. Looping a finger around each side of the waistband he pulled at the flimsy knickers. Still under his spell Emma wasn't in any position to resist and, lifting her bottom off the bed, practically helped remove her last bastion of modesty. And there it was, the most perfectly formed pussy framed with a neatly trimmed mop of ginger bush. Vincent quickly repositioned Emma, pulling her forward until her pussy was overhanging the edge of the bed and lifting her knees over his shoulders, He dived into her pussy intent on feeding on her sweetness before he fucked her.

He buried his face into her already moist pussy lips, probing with his tongue until he found the entrance to her love canal and then pushing firmly inwards. Emma gasped at the sudden intrusion. Vincent couldn't help himself, it was the sweetest pussy he had tasted in a long time and he just knelt there lapping up the juices, at the same time driving Emma insane as she headed towards orgasm. He turned his attention to her clitoris, a small hard bud, flicking with his tongue and pulling gently with his lips.

Emma was moaning wildly as the fire built in her loins. "Keep going," she thought to herself, "yes . . there, just there . . . just a little more, just . . . "

Almost at the point of no return, Vincent stood up and left the young girl lying on the bed.

"Nooooo, please noooo. I was so close, it's not fair."

Vincent just smiled, grabbing Emma's hands as she reached down to finish herself off.

"Oh not you don't. You'll cum when I'm ready for you to cum and not before. Don't make me punish you."

Immediately the words registered in Emma's mind and she remembered the room which looked like a dungeon. For sure she didn't want to be there.

Vincent released his grip on the young girl's hands, hopeful that she had got the message. She sat still, waiting, wanting. Before long Vincent had positioned himself laying on his back next to Emma. He pulled her back up into the bed so her legs were no longer over the edge, then positioned her hand again on his erect member, encouraging her to work his shaft back to full thickness.

"Do you like it?" he enquired.

"Yes," came an embarrassed reply.

"Do you want it?

"Yes," came the reply again, Emma almost blushing.

"Well, I suggest you get it nice and wet. I think you'll need it for your tight pussy."

"Oh god," she thought to herself, "that'll tear me apart."

Despite her concerns on size, Emma wasn't going to be asked twice. Leaning over, she licked up the whole length of his already large member before finally taking the head in her mouth. Once inside she licked and sucked, sucked and licked. Slowly, ever so slowly she took more of the shaft, a little at a time until it hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, pulled it back out and then repeated, trying to get the monster as wet as she could. Each time to the back of her throat then out again. Each time to the back and out. She had a plan, make him cum in her mouth and she wouldn't have to take the cock inside.

She had a plan, but also Vincent was also wise to her plan.

"Time's up," he stated, pulling her head off his cock. "Now, climb aboard for the ride of your life."

She couldn't resist. Nervously, Emma knelt up, swung her leg over and straddled his knees. She looked down at the erect cock in front of her, barely imagining how it was going to fit inside. There was no option though, she just had to try, she needed to cum, she needed this cock.

Emma shuffled forward until the cock was directly under her moist pussy lips. Grinding back and forth she tried her best to spread her love juices over the shaft before lifting upwards. With one hand she pointed the monster at her love canal, the head nestling tightly into her opening. "Here goes nothing," she thought to herself and gently pushed down. She gasped as she struggled to take the width of the head inside her pussy. A pause and then once again she sat down, his member spreading her further open as it inched its way inside. A third time and Emma shrieked as the head pushed past her opening and up into her pussy.

Again she rested for a minute, getting used to the huge invader, then gradually started to move her hips, up a little, down a little more, up a little, down a little more, another gasp on each inward stroke. Emma had reached a slow steady rhythm, accompanied by low moans as once again she felt the heat start to build inside. On and on she went, taking a little more each time until she felt the head push against her cervix. Emma was stuffed, a feeling she had never encountered before. She sat for a minute whilst her pussy got used to the feeling, and then with longer strokes she worked the shaft in and out of her tight pussy.

Once again, the fire was building in her loins as her walls clamped down on the cock inside, forcing it to rub against her most sensitive private areas. Once again, she knew she was close. Once again, she needed to cum. A steady rhythm became a fast rhythm. Emma was now moaning wildly, perspiration forming all over her body as the climax built. Then once again, just as before, Vincent put an end to it. Holding her tight she was unable to move. Emma tried in vain to clamp her muscles down inside but the effect was just not the same. "Why?" she thought to herself.

Still holding her tight in to his chest, Vincent rolled over until he was back on top of the young girl his cock still stuffed up inside her pussy. With his knees he encouraged Emma to spread her legs, which she gladly did.

"Are you ready then?"

"Yes" came a desperate reply.

"Ready for what?"

"For you, for your cock."

"Tell me, what do you want?"

"I want to cum, make me cum, cum with me."

Invited again, Vincent got to work ramming his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Her walls were now clamping down inside and Emma was squealing in delight as she felt the first ripples of orgasm flow through her. Tiny waves of electricity radiated from deep in her loins as he continued his assault on her pussy. He increased his pace, switching to short quick jabs, his cock deep inside bottoming out on every inward stroke.

"Tell me . . . tell me you want it."

"Yessssss . . . " she moaned "give it to me . . . give it to me now."

He continued, fast short strokes deep inside her pussy. Emma stiffened as the first true wave of orgasm shot through her body. Her breathing was ragged, gasps interspersed with moans. The fire deep inside was intensifying and she was all so close to going over the edge. With the huge cock pummelling her pussy the big one hit. Her pussy exploded, every nerve ending feeling on fire as she came hard, moaning out loud.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yessssss. YESSSSSS, I'm cummi . . . "

Her moans were cut short and replaced by a piercing scream as Vincent, mouth placed at the side of her neck, bit down. He sank his teeth ever so slightly into the young girl's neck at exactly the time that her climax hit. It was a short, sharp bite and before long the pain had subsided. In fact the pain had more than subsided, Emma was now in a state of euphoria. She threw herself around bucking on the end of his huge member, her whole body, inside and out, going into spasm as she continued to cum.

Outside it was quite evident that she was cumming, and cumming hard. Inside though was even more intense. Her pussy had gone into overdrive, contractions rippling through the walls with the effect of sending his cock closer and closer to the point of no return. Deep inside he just sat back and let Emma do the work. Closer, closer, then, with a moan of his own, his cock erupted flooding the young girl's cunt with sticky vampire seed.

There they lay, in each other's arms until Emma had climbed down from her huge climax. At this point Vincent climbed off, cum dripping from the end of his cock across her bush and over her legs. Emma just laid there, eyes bleary, not focusing on anything in particular but still relishing her high.

It was Vincent who once again broke the silence.

"So, my dear Emma, you really couldn't get any closer to a vampire, could you?"

There was no response, as Emma just laid there, listening and recovering.

"Do remember, you asked for this. You invited me in. You will have to live with the consequences."

Emma struggled to respond, still embracing her state of euphoria.

"Cons . . . consequences. Am I going to die, am I one of you now? What have you done to me?"

He laughed. "Oh you have so much to learn, my girl. We wouldn't be having this conversation now if I had chosen to feed on you. There is a little known secret about us vampires though and one you had better get to know very quickly."

Emma tried to raise herself to listen as closely as she could.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with."

Didn't seem too bad, thought Emma. If I came like this every time life would be fantastic.

Vincent continued.

"When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last."

OK, thought Emma, he's just trying to scare me. This defies all medical science.

"There is a way to break the cycle though," continued Vincent. "To break the cycle you will need to find another who is willing to take your place. And I mean willing. Finally, to me, you will return every full moon with or without your willing replacement."

Emma was half listening and half drifting off to sleep. She didn't notice Vincent leave. In fact the next thing she did notice was waking up the following morning, still nude, cum dried on around her pussy as a memento of the night before.

Her vampire was nowhere to be seen, her world had been turned upside down, and what was it he had said about consequences?

Emma composed herself once more, dressed and returned back to her mortal world. Her vampire encounters just a dream as she looked to return to normality . . . the only question was . . . could life ever be the same again?

To be continued.

12