All Comments on 'Detained & Defiled'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a woman hater!

What a deep seated hatred for women you have. Some of this shit you write is unbelieveable. I guess it's better you write it than take it to the streets. What a sick fuck.

MrsTrblMkrMrsTrblMkrover 18 years ago
Disgusting and

not worth the time it took to read the first paragraph. Do you really think of women the way you picture and portray them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hello!!! It's only a Story!

Can you spell F a n t a s y? But, if it makes you feel better, be critical, dog-gone-ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Start but ..

Great start, good possibilities but half way through part 1 lost the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good

Maybe you could do another story about the entire family when they got home and if they changed ?

bot7000bot7000over 14 years ago
hmm...

i found it really distracting that the names of the women were getting changed around so, was hard to pay attention to the story line when i had to figure out if you were talking about mother or daughter.

predgrrlpredgrrlover 12 years ago
That was good!

I think it could use a little editing, but I liked it. The story was pretty fast-paced, maybe slow it down a little next time and add more details about the sex everyone was having? :) I LOVE that it had a happy ending too, you don't see that very much in these kinds of stories, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The ending needs some work, way too quick of a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where was the sexy part. First page "He stuck his penis in her pussy." Not erotic, no good description. Stopped reading om first page. Just mean and gratuitous meaness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous