Detained & Defiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was near climax and answered, "You are the best. No one has ever turned me on the way you do; the more of you I get, the more I want. Keep fucking me baby, don't stop." He wanted to put his arms around her as he released another stream of cum up her hot hole but he couldn't with his wrist cuffed to the bed. He asked her to take the cuffs off but she told him that she would soon, after his surprise.

Tears ran down Holly's cheeks, her husbands words pierced her heart like a knife. She felt as if her whole world was coming to an end. Holly suddenly felt inadequate, she wanted to run away and hide. The humiliated wife no longer wanted to live; she wondered how she could go on. She thought things couldn't get any worse, then she saw the evil Elvira walking toward her with a wicked smirk on her face.

Elvira went to the closet and pulled the chair and Holly out. The Latin temptress took the cuffs off of the petrified wife and roughly ripped off the duct tape from her mouth. Holly choked out the musky panties and stared at her husband. Elvira pushed the wife's blond head to John's cock and commanded, "Clean his cock with your mouth, slut! It is covered with his cum and my pussy juices, lick it all up pig." Holly licked and sucked, Elvira shoved three fingers in Holly's cunt and declared, "John, your slut wife likes watching a superior woman fucking her husband. Her slimy cunt is leaking; she is a disgusting swine. Perhaps we could keep the slut around to clean us up after we have sex; your cock seems clean enough, let's see what she can do with my pussy."


Elvira grabbed a fist full of blond hair, pressed her well-fucked cunt to Holly's pretty face, and then the lawyer fucked Holly's face until she had another orgasm. Tears ran down Holly's cheeks, she cursed her own body for becoming aroused while she performed the vile deed. Elvira taunted her saying, "That's it, lick it all up, good cunt lapper; I think that we will keep you around. What do you think John?" The dominating Latin woman kicked the helpless blond to the floor and laughed.

John wanted her take off the handcuffs so he answered, "Whatever you say darling. I will leave it up to you." Elvira was pleased with his response and released John from his restraints. John threw her on the bed and cuffed the protesting lawyer to the headboard. He went over to his distressed wife, lifted Holly to her feet, put his arms around his wife and consoled her.

Elvira struggled to get free and asked, "John, what are you doing? We have such great sex together. I thought you loved me, you just told me we would be together. How could you do this to me? Why?"

John shook his head and told Elvira, "After seeing my wife have sex with the men and the woman, I fell into your trap. But you know what, she was drugged and confined. God only knows what any of us would have done under the same circumstances. I must admit that the sex with you was awesome but it made me sick to my stomach seeing how cruel you can be. You are an evil bitch and I don't ever want to have anything to do with you again. I am going to go home with my wife and daughter. I don't know if it will work out but I sure am going to give it a try.

John got Ana's number from Elvira and called her. She agreed to bring Jill over and take them to the airport. John thanked her and told her to send him the bill for their work and he would gladly pay it. He handed Ana the key to Elvira's handcuffs and the three said goodbye and boarded the airplane for home. They all longed to get their lives back to the way it was.

THE END