Detective Bobby Morgan's Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three hours later, the doctors came into the waiting room, and approached Wallace and the Chief. Case struggled to her feet and hurried over with Rich and other members of the squad.

"...a wound through his vest. We retrieved all of the bullets, and thankfully there was little internal damage. He suffered a lot of blood loss, but I think we can safely say he is going to pull through. Does he have family here to see him?"

"Me," Case said.

Wallace nodded and the doctor smiled, "he's resting now, I'll take you down to see him."

***

Case was relieved to see Bobby was breathing on his own. He had wires hooked to his chest, and the rhythmic beeping from the nearby machines signaled his steady heartbeat. She moved to the side of the bed and stared at him for a long time, watching his chest rise and fall. He looked peaceful. She took his limp hand in hers and rubbed it softly.

His head turned slowly towards her, his eyes still closed. "Ella bella," he mumbled, "don't cry Ella bella, daddy is alright, okay?"

Ella, his daughter.

She sat in the chair next to him, still holding his hand. "I love you," he whispered.

"I...I love you too."

***

Bobby left the hospital after two weeks. Case had taken time off from her post with the ATF and made it her business to take care of her former partner.

The press had spent days camped first outside the hospital, and then his house, waiting to see the LA detective who risked his life to apprehend a notorious drug lord and two dirty cops, but in recent days the news trucks had gone, and things were quiet again.

Wednesday morning she walked up the steps to his house as she'd done every morning, around the side and to the back door, unlocking it with the key he kept under a large plant. She was startled at the sight of him in the kitchen, and nearly dropped the bag of groceries she'd brought along.

"Jesus Christ!" She said, "what are you doing up so early?"

"Waiting for you. I've been waiting for you all night, actually."

"Why didn't you just call me? What happened?" she asked, alarmed.

He shook his head, "It's alright, it's nothing bad. Rich was here last night."

"Oh?" She set the bag of groceries on the counter as he moved towards her.

"He told me what happened."

"What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled. His eyes were drilling into her, his imposing frame just inches from hers; she looked at him in anticipation. He reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear, and her heart beat faster.

"That night, at the Lab." He took her hand in his and squeezed tightly, "you saved my life, right? You got me out of there." She cleared the lump in her throat, and nodded as her eyes brimmed with fresh tears. "I remember hearing you call for help, "he said, "and then...nothing. When I felt that bullet hit me, the first one, the only thing I could think about was my daughter...and my wife...I kept thinking, 'so this is how it is...this is what it's like to get shot, and die'.

"That was the worst day of my life," he said, staring blankly out the window. "I was calling the house, hoping against hope that for some reason they were still there, running late...maybe Ella couldn't find her gloves, or was taking her time getting ready...she used to do that sometimes. The first thing I saw was her shoes, and her striped socks, spattered with blood, her body limp in the ambulance. My wife, Deborah was in front of the school, shot three times in the chest by a semi-automatic...her family buried her in Montana, even though I wanted her here...worst day of my life. Sometimes I think I see her...Ella. But that night, after the Lab, I could feel her, I could smell her, and I thought, well, if I die, at least I can be with her." Tears slipped down his cheeks.

"You said her name," Case whispered, and he turned to her, surprised. "In the hospital. You said, 'Ella bella'...and you told her that you were going to be alright."

"Ella bella," he repeated, looking out the window again, "daddy loves you."

"I'm so sorry Bobby."

He closed his eyes. "It was the closest I've felt to her since...since that day."

Case was overcome with intense emotion and her body shook with sobs. "I...I'm so sorry, I...I moved behind you, if I hadn't done that..."

"If you hadn't moved behind me, you'd be dead. You know it, and I know it." He kissed her forehead, "You did the right thing...you did the right thing," tears filled his eyes, "and you saved my life." His warm, muscular arms wrapped around her with ease, and she couldn't stop herself from resting her head against his chest. "You know what?" he finally said, his voice husky. Case looked up at him looking down at her. "I can smell your damn shampoo."

"What does it smell like?" Her voice was soft, and she anticipated his answer with tempered, blissful, dread.

He smiled, "Berries," then lowered his head, pausing for just a moment, and kissed her gently on the lips. "I've been wanting to kiss those lips since I met you in the parking lot."

"I thought you hated me, because I'm a girl." "Naaah, I don't hate you...I might be falling for you though, that's for sure," he kissed her again, his arms tight around her.

It was as if her entire body shattered into a million pieces, and then melted like warm chocolate dripped between her thighs. The passion was instant, exploding from deep within. He could feel her plump, round breasts pressing against his broad chest and he needed to be closer.

He pushed the groceries aside and lifted her onto the counter, ignoring the twinge of pain in his gut, moved between her knees, his hands sliding up the inside of each thigh, around to her firm ass, cupping it and pulling her to him. She tasted utterly exquisite and the lust he felt was excruciating; their warm, wet tongues played together until they were both out of breath.

"God you're beautiful," he gasped and kissed her again, unzipping her sweatshirt.

"I thought you said this wasn't a good idea...partners crossing the line."

"We're not partners anymore, remember? Our investigation is over."

He smothered her face with moist, soft kisses and carefully pulled her sweatshirt down her arms, taking care with her left shoulder, still bandaged, tender and bruised. He kissed her there, and then moved to her neck, his tongue exploring her flesh hungrily. He slid her tank top off, and then unclasped her pink lace bra, freeing her plentiful breast his hands enveloping them, rubbing, enticing each nipple to harden for him, so his tongue could play with each as she gasped and moaned.

She lay back on the counter while he pulled off her sweats and panties, wasting no time exploring the thick curls between her thighs. She sat up, pushing his shorts down his hips, his cock erect, longing for her touch, longing to feel her stroke. She didn't disappoint, wrapping one petite hand around his shaft wile their lips locked together once more, his hand still between her legs, his fingers prodding deeper.

"Your doctor...told you...mmm...not to exert your...self."

"Shh, baby," his mouth on hers. Smooth, sexy legs around his waist, desire in her eyes, he craved it...his fingers came out, she edged closer, her soft hand around his manhood, pulling, pushing, pulling, pushing. His cock was hot, and so hard that it ached...her pussy, swollen with want, glistened with the milky flow of anticipation, imagination, reaction...the otherwise constant pain in his shoulder, abdomen and thigh had gone, and he closed his eyes and held his breath at the sensation of her cunt around his cock as he entered her.

Her lips, oh those lips were like nothing else, his hands explored, feeling each muscle work beneath her skin, in awe of her fragility...her hair like satin slipping between his fingers until he held on, gripping tighter as she gasped at each thrust his shaft made, her hips rocking powerfully against him, he pulled at her thighs, lifting her, impaling her with his hot, heavy cock while she cried out in pleasure, her arms tight around his neck.

Her sex was absolutely celestial, the way it gripped him like a wet, warm peach, her nectar burst, dripping...he was at a boiling point and dropped to the cool tiled floor until she was on top of him, and he watched her as she moved, as her hands, unable to be still, roamed over her belly, between her legs, up and over each flawless breast, her head fell back, eyes squeezed closed, grunting, panting, gasping, begging. He held her hips, lifting his own off of the floor and watched her cum again, her pelvis squeezing all of him, hips shuddering, and he could no longer hold back, pulling her down to him, holding her tight as his cock erupted once, twice, three times.

His body felt limp, his arms weakened their hold on her and he exhaled one long, shaky breath. She moved slowly, her lips against his chest, moistened with sweat. She moved to his mouth, her tongue wickedly tracing his lips before slinking between them and tormenting his.

Case pulled herself away, lying on the floor next to him, shivering against the cold tiles. "I thought federal agents repulsed you," she said, smiling.

"I lied," he laughed, then rolled to his side, his fingers skimming her face.

"Are you alright, are you hurting at all?"

"Are you kidding? This is the best physical therapy a person could ask for," he bent closer and kissed her, "I want to know what you taste like," he whispered, his tongue sliding down her neck, over and around her breasts, teasing her nipples...down her belly, his hands pulling her thighs apart...she resisted, but only for a moment. He hoisted her thighs onto his shoulders and lost no time delving into her flesh with his lips, his tongue. Her palms slapped the floor as she pursed her lips, simply overcome by his onslaught of pleasure...pure, sexual bliss...she could not keep quiet, did not want to keep quiet, rather she let herself gasp his name, let herself shriek in pleasure, let herself giggle uncontrollably as she came in his mouth.

He stood suddenly, pulling her to her feet, and before she could object he lifted her in his arms, carrying her from the kitchen.

'What are you doing?"

"Taking you to my bed."

"Put me down, your leg..."

"My leg is fine," he said, pushing the bedroom door open with his shoulder, and placing her on the bed before lying on top of her, "is your shoulder alright?"

"It's alright," she said as their lips collided once more.

"Roll over," he whispered, and she granted his request quickly. He ran his hand over her ass, then moved over her, bracing himself on his elbows, "spread your legs," he whispered, and when she had, he thrust himself inside of her, thrilled at the experience. Bobby wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her to her knees where he started with long, slow, sensual thrusts, before he moved quicker, his passes shorter each time. Without thought he grabbed her hair and pulled hard, leaving his hand tangled in her curls while he thrust harder, harder, and harder still.

"Don't stop," she gasped, "don't stop, oh, yes, yes, harder Bobby, harder!" He buried into her, sweat dripping from his forehead and onto her back and he felt his cock swell until he could hold back no more, and came hard as she screamed into the mattress and he collapsed on top of her.

He put his lips against her ear. "You're under arrest," he said as she laughed out loud.

"For what?"

"I haven't figured that out yet, but when I do, I'll let you know."