All Comments on 'Detective in Red Lipstick'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to MindyStarr and ExSoCalLaw for their feedback.

As always, I hope you've all enjoyed this.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

One of the things I enjoy about your detective stories is they're sexy and fun to read. There is also a modern day Philip Marlowe feel to them. Tough & determined. Looking forward to the next one.

JennyShiu1994JennyShiu1994over 4 years ago
loved it

Being in a situation where she has to go along to get what she wants -- that got to me. Good job.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
I agree witrh Anonymous "Very Good"

The story was well put together, tightly written, and enjoyable from start to finish. You forgot to mention whether or not the police arrested the madam? I suppose this was inspired by Jeffrey Epstein, right? Five stars from me.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222046 months ago

Just discovered this today. Very concise, neatly packaged, extremely suspenseful, and definitely enjoyable. Very well written, edited, punctuated, excellent workmanship. Smacks of Miami Vice. Can you make it a series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...