Detective on Naked Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pool, eh?" Cutter smirked. "That'll do."

Detective Martinez sucked in a deep breath and forced herself to give these men a smile. In a split second, she had resigned herself to the fate of having sex in public with a group of strangers.

Her pussy clenched in anticipation. This had long been her fantasy, but under much different circumstances. She had always imagined a group sex setting to be tender, romantic, and great fun. Most importantly, in the privacy of a room.

Ignoring all the resort guests who were watching this, Elana turned around and laid her forearms on the concrete, resting her chin on her arm. She was in the shallow end of the pool and she stood with her legs spread apart, offering her pussy to these men should they accept it. A part of her still wanted to think that this was still a bluff, but that seemed unlikely at this point.

Listening to the background music, people having conversations and sharing laughter all around, along with the distinct sounds of sex nearby, Elana also heard the sounds of these men undressing. Belt buckles were being undone and there were clacking noises from the buckles hitting the concrete.

Water splashed and waves struck her body from the men entering the pool. They moved towards her direction.

"You guys have her pussy," a man with a deep voice said. "I'll sit on the edge of the pool and take her mouth."

Cutter answered, "That's how this woman likes to cum. With her holes filled at the same time."

There was a wicked sense of delight in Cutter's voice, like he now cared more about watching a group-fuck than actually doing his job to find out if she was an undercover agent. That wasn't a big surprise. Sex is the downfall of a lot of powerful men.

Detective Martinez arched her back so that her ass would be pointed to them. Her legs were in the water but her shapely rear-end was sticking out. She didn't bother to entertain them or do anything sexy. Her big ass was enough for their enjoyment. It always was for any man.

On cue, a set of hands clasped her waist and moved down to her butt, cupping her bottom. She was given a good squeeze and she knew she was moments away from behind fucked by this guy. Whoever he was.

"I'm a busy woman," she said to the mystery man, still looking away from the men who'd fuck her. "Be quick about this. Have your fun and appreciate that you've ever had me."

"Lady, with a body like yours, no one can last long."

"Same as it ever was."

Detective Martinez laid her head to the side, on her curled arm, and felt the man penetrating her pussy. The guy did what he could to make an easy entrance, but clearly he was in a rush, either because of her warning or because he had to go back to work.

While the man started fucking her pussy, Elana did what came naturally to her -- she focused on her police training. Years in the police academy had taught her that her body and mind were capable of anything. That she could endure all sorts of physical and emotional stresses.

Pool water splashed and waved all around her as the stranger fucked her from behind. As much as she tried to focus on her training, this was uncharted territory for any officer on the job. Getting fucked in public was nothing like enduring a grueling physical exam or getting shot at on the streets.

Her pussy was on fire and she was a woman in heat. She tried not to fuck back. She tried not to give in. But why fight it? She was playing a role and she needed to look the part, allowing her hips to bounce back, fucking the man in return. Allowing herself to moan and enjoy the raw feeling in her pussy.

Elana's trance was broken when a black man, who was naked from the waist down, sat on the edge of the pool, right in front of her. She had to move her arms to make way for the man to sit. His erection was pointed in front of her face.

"The boss says you love to suck," he said. "And that you like your holes filled at the same time. Well here you go."

Still being pummeled from behind, Elana remained steadfast. She needed to act like this was the most natural thing in the world for her. She needed to project confidence and experience, the way any seasoned porn star would. Because the woman she was posing as -- Rosa -- was well-known for an insatiable sexual appetite.

"Let's hope you taste as good as your margaritas," she answered with a steady voice, suppressing her moans.

Her body was still rocking back and forth, and when she took the hard cock in her mouth, it was the first time she'd ever had two men at once. She sucked the dick with the same diligence as she was handling the cock in her pussy. Her head bobbed up and down with the same rhythm that she pushed her hips back.

The line between her personal life and her undercover assignment had been destroyed. This was dark territory. Something seared into her memory and it would always be a part of her. She could feel herself starting to sweat from the intensity in her core. She could hear the chatter from the guests who were observing the show.

But in her immediate area, the loudest noises were the splashing water, the guy slamming into her backside, and her own slurping noises. Sounds which would forever remain in her thoughts.

"You've got one hell of a mouth, babe," the black man said, using both hands to stroke her long hair, pulling her head down even deeper.

Elena had always been fine with this sort of foreplay and even a little rough sex. But when she felt the other men mauling her breasts with their hands, it became overwhelming. Her senses were under assault. The hands became rougher on her body, twisting her big nipples, squeezing her hips, pulling her head down so that she'd suck it even deeper.

When she heard grunts coming from behind, she knew the man was about to cum. She didn't say anything. Not with a cock buried in her throat. She didn't want to make a scene either. Being anything other than a gangbang lover would make her look suspicious.

So when the grunting man ejaculated in her pussy, she allowed it. She kept on sucking while being pumped rapidly from behind. It was the most degrading experience of her life, but somehow, the thrill of it made her heart race.

"As expected," the man said, finishing off his last set of thrusts. "Your cunt made quick work out of me. Enjoy the rest of your night, ma'am."

When the man pulled out and slapped her butt, Elana felt a gaping sensation in her pussy, along with cum leaking from her vaginal canal, down her thighs. She knew globs of cum would soon be floating on top of the pool.

Hands released her breasts, and while still sucking on a cock, she could feel water waving from the men shuffling around. Presumably the other men were figuring out who'd fuck her next. Elana wondered if they'd be squeamish being inside of her now, since another man had already cum there. But then again, she knew what kind of body she had. She knew men would be forgiving of that, just to be inside of her.

In a matter of seconds, she was being fucked again. The next guy didn't care that her pussy was filled with cum. It was back to the same sexual routine. Her breasts were mauled, nipples pulled, and she swirled her tongue around the head of the dick.

For the next few minutes, these men used her however they pleased. Elana would never admit it, but this was a life changer. It was one thing to have to fuck a criminal, but doing this for hotel staff was something she could live with. And doing it for the audience around the pool was euphoric. She had never felt so dirty in her life.

The inside of her pussy was overflowing with cum when the men took turns filling her up. Her labia felt glazed and she already had two orgasms. Meanwhile the guy in her mouth took his time, slowing things down whenever he got close. He wanted to savor the experience of fucking Elana's beautiful face.

When the men finished with her pussy, all that was left was the dick in her mouth.

"I'm going to cum," the man pumping her mouth said. "Look me in the eyes. I love that."

Elana looked up while sucking, giving the man what he wanted, which was power over her. He stroked his dick while sitting there, and soon, the detective's mouth was filled with cum. The first shot hit the top of her throat and the rest coated her tongue.

She waited until the man finished and stuck her tongue out, showing a mouth layered with cum. Then she swallowed most of it with one gulp. The second gulp cleared her tongue and she licked around her lips.

"Get back to work," she said with a slight attitude, sticking to her role. "I'm sure you'll always remember this night."

The men tried thanking her, but she didn't care. Instead, she leaned back into the water and did backstrokes in the pool, letting cum ooze out of her pussy and float all around her.

Cutter stood watching, "You live up to your reputation. I'm impressed."

"Like I said, I'm here to do a job. If you wanted a show, you got one. But don't ever question my integrity again."

Elana sat on the stairway at the shallow end of the pool, with only her feet and calves in the water. Her breasts were on full display as she outstretched her arms alongside the concrete. Her legs were open and her pussy showed. It was the final act of easing whatever suspicions this organization had of her.

"Yeah, alright," Cutter nodded, accepting everything he had seen. "I can respect that."

"Good, because your network needs more work, and I'm the woman you need."

She licked the excess cum from the sides of her lips to spellbind him. In her post-orgasmic haze, she looked away from Cutter and towards the guests of this resort. They all had a good time with their drinks in hand, enjoying the lavish lifestyle, and being thoroughly amused by the public gangbang they had just watched.

***

The information received was a treasure trove. It was far beyond what anyone had expected and they were thrilled. There'd surely be several rounds of big promotions after all the major arrests have been made.

Detective Mason kept a straight face watching the live surveillance stream of the resort. Everyone in the operations room kept a straight face, too. But during break or after hours, all anyone could talk about was Elana.

They watched their undercover agent sitting naked under the morning sunlight, sipping a margarita by the pool. Every man in the department had long wanted to fuck her. None succeeded. This was the next best thing. They were eager to see if she'd perform another 'test' as the organization liked to throw bait her way.

Sure enough, to the delight of every man in the operations room, they watched a resort staff member approach their undercover agent. The man was in his late 40's and placed a drink beside her. Standing beside her, the staff member undid his pants and freed his erection.

There were a few deep breaths in the room as they watched Elana sit upright on the outdoor lounge chair and began sucking the man's dick. This was what the men in the room had been waiting to see yet again, but of course, no one could say that out loud. Not during working hours.

"Is this really necessary?" Agent Patel asked, cringing at what he saw on the big screen.

Detective Mason was unphased. "You want a promotion, don't you? Trust me, Elana knows what she's doing."

The room was dead silent as they watched Detective Martinez sucking and stroking a hard dick on the live feed. Elana appeared comfortable doing this for her job. The man came in her mouth while she rapidly jerked the shaft with her lips sealed around the head. She took a sip of the margarita afterwards, letting the flavors mix.

Elana remained naked when the staff member guided her inside the resort to access the computer mainframe. All eyes in the operations room were fixated on her shapely body and bare butt. When the detective was off-screen, men in the room released quiet exhales after the sexual depravity they had just seen.

The End

Special contributions by siobhancan99.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12