Detective Pornstar Ch. 02: Boom Boom

Story Info
Calliope Cruz gets her Shield. Babee gets the Riot Squad.
8.6k words
4.7
9.8k
11
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who needed sleep?

Calliope Cruz had remained awake the rest of the night. After coming off an all time high in arresting Renaldo Cartucci she waltzed right into the clutches of a new adversary. One far worse if his words rang true. Threats made, promises of reward following them. Confusing times these last five hours. Eying her alarm clock she sighs heavily and sits up in bed. Her cat Swayze curled up at the foot of her mattress.

Yawning she looks up at the blue sky through her skylight. No drone. Gabriel her new enemy had left her alone. Standing she felt the stickiness of dried cum on her enormous tits. Lifting the girls for inspection she motorboats her lips at the sight.

"Shower time. Can't be late for Roll Call. Captain's orders." Shuffling toward her bedroom door she finds her bodyguards themselves struggling to stay awake. Shawn Dooley and Billy Gorman revive as she steps between them, "Morning Occifers." She assumes her Babee Ramirez persona.

"Get any sleep after all your screaming orgasms?" Gorman frowns.

"Babee had to keep you big strong Occifers awake somehow. You like?"

"You know we did. Dammit Cruz do you know how hard it was to keep from coming back in there and fucking you silly?"

"As hard as this?" She rubs Gorman's crotch.

"Don't tempt him Cruz. You don't have time." Dooley yawns.

"Right. There's always tonight if you get to be my Knights in Shiny Armor again." She really didn't want to fuck them but she knew the walls had ears. Gabriel was listening some how. Looking for the cameras and hidden bugs would not be easy. Not to mention her choker had surveillance capabilities. There would be no hiding from her Stalker.

"I think it's best that you request female Officers if the Captain wants you watched over. Like I said earlier we're going to keep our mouths shut. Nothing happened."

""Okee. So who's showering with me?"

Dooley stops Gorman for even pondering it, "You have exactly two hours to get ready. We'll drive you to the Precinct. Get yourself a rental later."

"My poor car." She pouts, "I just paid her off."

"I'm sure Insurance will get you a sweet ride." Dooley prompts.

"Babee like sweet rides." She grins sheepishly and heads into the bathroom leaving the door wide open as she showers. Both men watched her through the steamed up glass. She went so far as crushing her soapy breasts against the glass for their lusting gaze, nipples so hard they could almost cut the glass. Calliope was a tease even when she wasn't being forced to put on an act for Gabriel. This game was going to prove difficult. Being Babee instead of Calliope could jeopardize friends and allies. Some would struggle with her attitude. Others would embrace it. Luckily everyone loved Calliope. Personality brilliant. Heart big. Body mesmerizing. Eyes that melt evil.

Ending her cleanse she dries off then perfumes up before doing her makeup. She recalled Gabriel mentioning red lipstick and located a stick in her medicine cabinet. Puckering she painted the frown red. Lips pouty she kisses at Gorman.

"Who you planning on kissing?"

She creeps up to Gorman and lifts her chin, "Not who...what."

His dick immediately grew stiff, "God I wanna be your bodyguard for the next year. Put in a word with Bettinger?"

"Will do Billy Goat Gruff." She reaches up and tweaks his chin.

Moving past him she returns to her bedroom slipping on a hot pink thong and bra set before putting on her uniform. Not as glamourous as her social attire but it still clung to her curves perfectly. Badge pinned on her buttoned up blues she finished her wardrobe with comfy walking shoes.

"Ready when you two are." She heads for her purse and holster containing a Glock. Cell pocketed she opened up her front door.

Dooley led the way downstairs and out to their awaiting Patrol Car. A quick inspection of it they felt safe enough to depart. Calliope rode in the backseat. Feeling like a criminal she sulked and pondered on who Gabriel might truly be. What was his capabilities? Was he as ruthless as he led on to possibly be? Would he really kill someone just to demand her obedience? Not many clues to go on outside of her choker. Touching it she wondered if her Captain would make her remove it. It wasn't exactly Police issue and rather conflicted with her professional appearance in public. Of course she might be changing clothes later anyway. If what Gabriel said about her becoming Detective today rang true. She had worked hard for this day. She deserved it. Hopefully this Gabriel wouldn't strip her of it just as swiftly.

The drive took them fifteen minutes, arriving at the Precinct as the morning shift filtered in like zombies. Opening the back door for Calliope Gorman watched her step out and walk past him as if they had never had their earlier exploits. She was suddenly drawn back to reality. There were too many eyes on her to play Babee until later. For now she just followed the others inside. It was there she discovered her partner Burgundy Jones sipping coffee and listening to other Cops banter about the arrest of Renaldo Cartucci. There were some not so innocent comments made concerning their tactics undercover. This led Burgundy to roll her eyes and take notice of Calliope walking toward her. Silence suddenly took away the oxygen. It was in that moment that hands began clapping. Both women stopped to flare their eyes at the unexpected reception.

"Are they actually applauding our efforts?" Burgundy peaked her left brow.

Calliope reaching her took a healthy inhale before grinning, "I think so." It was then she felt the need to adopt Babee once again. Clutching her heart she becomes bubbly and displayed shock with a shy grin, "Babee is here. I do not have the clap." A sudden pout made everyone chuckle, female Officer's shaking their heads at her behavior. Not one of them thought the worse of her however.

"Wait a minute." Burgundy points at her admirers, "A second ago you were whispering how you didn't like the way we took Cartucci down. Now you're hailing her as a hero?"

"You too Jones. Same goes for Santos...if he ever gets here." offers Officer Roy Fitz.

"Now that's more like it." Burgundy puckers her lower lip feeling ego arise, "We saved lives."

"One more scratch on the bed post." Officer Troy Daniels belted out for a laughter response.

Calliope bounces up and down on her toes jiggling her breasts, "I have ten nails I love scratching bed posts."

"You would. Calm it down Puss in Boots." Captain Bettinger arrived behind them, "Let's get inside the debriefing room people. We can all pat them down later. I mean pat them on the back."

Fitz coughs into his hands vocalizing an addition to Bettinger's reply, "Sides." Meaning Back sides. Everyone caught on quickly and filed into the room chuckling. Before following Donald Bettinger stops Calliope and Burgundy.

"Hang back a moment. Are you alright Calliope? You had me scared after your car blew up."

"WHAT?" Burgundy bulges her eyes, "Your car got bombed? Why didn't I get a call?"

"Now you know. You both had a rough evening as long as nobody got hurt I let you sleep. I had a patrol car watching your home too Jones. Just in case."

"Are we being targeted for Cartucci?"

"A definite possibility. I'm not sure how he managed to get word out to put the fear of God in you Cruz. We're looking into it. So far his one phone call was an Attorney. Nothing too incriminating outside of name calling and get me out of here ten times during the conversation. He's getting his sit down meet between his Lawyer and our defense team. I'll keep you ladies posted."

"Can I scratch that posted too?" Babee winks playfully.

"As cute as that is Cruz I need you to keep it clean today of all days. Commissioner Meade is on her way here now to congratulate you two in person."

"Mercy Meade?" Burgundy groans, "That woman hates me."

"Not me." Calliope grins, "I see how she looks me over. She likes Babee."

"What's with the choker?" Bettinger notices.

Calliope touches the cameo then whispers, "Can I explain after the Roll Call?"

"Right. Looks good just inappropriate. Might wanna take it off before Meade gets here."

"Nooooo! Babee likes it." She pouts stomping her foot.

"Fine. If she busts my balls over it I'll...turn you over my knee."

"Promises, promises." Babee giggles and wiggles past him sticking her tongue out. Burgundy winces for her friends behavior then follows Bettinger's motion to lead the way. All entered the room and closed the door.

As soon as Calliope and Burgundy take their seats the other Officers stood up and began applauding. Calliope's eyes bulged wide and her thoughts immediately turned to, "This is really happening. Gabriel was right."

Allowing everyone to continue their praise of her Captain Bettinger approaches Sargent Martin Bydweider who daily ran roll call. Finally Bettinger raises his arms as a show to calm down.

"Everyone take their seats. Don't give the girls big heads."

Calliope immediately jumped up belting out, "I LOVE BIG HEADS." in her Babee Ramirez voice. The room chuckled until she slapped herself on the forehead. Burgundy yanked her back into her seat whispering her concern over being too sexually verbal. Calliope merely stuck her tongue out at her partner. There would be no changing Calliope.

Everyone knew she was a righteous cop and merely enjoyed her bubbly goofball self. It was a change against the stress of their daily routines.

"Okay calm it down. Don't make me change my mind about this Cruz." Bettinger shook his head smirking.

"About whaaaaaaaaaaat?" She plays coy teasing her tight raven curls with a finger from her right hand.

As Bettinger pointed at her the door opened and in raced Luis Santos holding the door open for the Commissioner. In walked a greying brunette woman carrying herself with grace and dedication. The room quickly fell silent to contain their misbehavior.

Mercedes "Mercy" Meade was a no nonsense law abiding Leader. Respect was evident.

"Morning Commissioner." Bettinger greeted the woman ushering her to join he and the Sargent at the head of the room.

"Donald. Martin." She faintly smiles before turning to the audience of Officers, "Good morning Everyone. Especially you Officer's Cruz and Jones." Luis clears his throat loudly from the back of the room, "I haven't forgotten you Mister Santos. Leave your frog at the door." Luis immediately stood up straight grinning like a shark. He needed the recognition.

"Congratulations are in order even if our job is just getting started. As you all know our Undercover unit carried out a stellar job of rescuing sixteen young ladies from a ruthless conman known as Renaldo Cartucci. With their assist the young women are back safely at home. The FBI will take things from here." Mercy takes a deep stern breath, "Some of you may not know this but Officer Cruz was met with misfortune last night. Her car was bombed. We are investigating further to see if any ties lead to Cartucci. For now we carry on with his case and lock that man away for a good long time. Should he be tied to her assault things only get harder on him. We are sorry that your vehicle is lost to you Ms. Cruz. At least you yourself are safe. For the next few days we will keep your home under careful surveillance in case the bomber strikes at you again. As goes the same for Ms. Jones and Mr. Santos. On a better note the Department has decided to show its appreciation. Would the three of you please join us at the dais?"

Luis bolts past everyone and reaches the row where Calliope and Burgundy were just standing up. He stopped swiftly and motioned gallantly for the ladies to exit and take the lead. They rolled their eyes at his excitement.

"Don't pee your pants Santos." Burgundy creased her brow.

"Too late. Don't tell anyone." He chuckles.

"Gee Whizzzzzzzzzzz!" Calliope giggles and pinches his chin. He grimaces in discomfort. He really did need to urinate.

Filing forward the three line up beside Bettinger and Bydweider. Martin himself forced to be mocked daily by being secretly called Bedwetter. The jest would last until he retired.

"It is safe to say that all three of you have shown an exemplary arrest record over the last few years." Meade continues, "Your continued dedication to this Crimes Unit is well noted. It is high time that your efforts be rewarded. Captain Bettinger? If you will do the honors?"

Donald Bettinger steps up and faces his Officers, "Is there anyone here that disagrees with promoting these three to Detective?"

Jaws drop among the three standing in honor, "Oh My God!" Burgundy shrieks grabbing Calliope by the arm. Luis in turn clenches a fist without thinking of their response to it. Calliope? She bats her eyes, "I'm soooo ready for you Donny."

"That will be enough Cruz. We can easily change our minds."

"Sowwy. Babee so happy."

Meade poises a brow at her behavior, "We all know you're no airhead Officer...I mean Detective Cruz. You can cut the schoolgirl act."

"ACTUALLY SHE CAN'T COMMISSIONER." erupts a voice linking over the speakers of the room. All eyes suddenly search for the voice.

"Donald?" Meade winces with concern.

"This isn't us Mercy." He turns opting to question the voice, "Who is this? Why and how are you talking over our P.A.?"

"I CAN DO ANYTHING I PLEASE CAPTAIN. YOU MAY CALL ME GABRIEL. PLEASE PROCEED IN GIVING THE DETECTIVES THEIR NEW BADGES."

"Gabriel? Do we have a Gabriel on the force?" He looks at Sargent Bydweider.

"Not that I'm aware of."

"OH I"M NOT ON THE FORCE CAPTAIN. AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM NOW YOUR GREATEST ADVERSARY."

"Adversary? What is it you want Gabriel?" Bettinger raises his cell motioning an Officer to leave the room and trace the caller.

"IT ALL CAPTAIN. THE THRILL OF GETTING AWAY WITH WHATEVER I CHOOSE TO DO. THE GAME OF SEEING JUST HOW GOOD YOUR NEW DETECTIVES CAN BE. CAN THEY APPREHEND ME? ARREST ME? I DARE THEM TO TRY."

"I don't believe jacking a P.A. warrants and arrest. Unless of course you plan on committing some felonies."

"MOST DEFINITELY. TRACK MY CALLS ALL YOU LIKE I AM AWARE THAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALREADY MAKING THE ATTEMPT."

Meade enters the conversation, "What crimes have you committed Gabriel?"

"FAR TOO MANY TO REVEAL AT THE TIME. IS THAT NOT CORRECT BABEE?"

Eyes trail toward Calliope as she grits her teeth, "Mister Gabey blew up my car."

"What?" Bettinger grew grim, "You're just now telling me that you knew of this Gabriel?"

"DON'T BLAME THE BABEE. I FORCED HER TO REMAIN SILENT. SHE KNOWS WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF. ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU. PRODUCE THE DVD BABEE."

"Okee." She digs beneath her shirt to remove the disc from her bra where she had hidden it when Dooley and Gorman were not looking. Handing it to Bydweider the Sargent moved to a projector and DVD player. Turning it on a wall the video from last night repeated itself. Calliope was forced to observe her Mother's stalking all over again. Gasps filtered the room at seeing the red penlight on her Mother primed for a kill shot, "That's my Mommy."

"Dear God." Bettinger mumbles looking to Meade for a sneer.

"This could be some hoax."

"ALLOW ME TO PROVE YOU WRONG COMMISSIONER."

Her cellphone vibrates in her pocket. Stunned by its suddenness she reaches for it opening up a text with a short video. Hesitant she hides it from prying eyes before playing it. It was simple enough as images of her lover Delores gardening at their home found a similar red dot on her forehead. Behind her a flower pot explodes spooking Delores.

"MISSED HER BY THAT MUCH. IF I CAN GET TO HER I CAN GET TO ANYONE. TELL ME COMMISSIONER...DO I STILL FEEL LIKE A HOAX?"

At a loss of words Mercedes Meade steels herself, "I will not comply with Terrorist demands."

"THAT CHANGES IMMEDIATELY. WHILE I WILL ALLOW YOUR MATE TO LIVE AWHILE LONGER I CAN STILL GET YOUR ATTENTION."

A loud explosion outside the Precinct shacks the entire building. Officer's cringe and look about in fear and uncertainty.

"Find out what that was." Bettinger barks nervously.

Luis darts past his fellow Officers and heads outside to see fire and brimstone in the form of metal and tires. From a safe distance citizens in the area onlook in horror. Fellow Officers from the early shift are joined by Paramedics and Firefighters within minutes. Absorbing enough Luis Santos races back in with a report.

"He blew up a Food Truck. It was Paco's Tacos. Paco...is gone."

"Don't do this Gabey." Calliope calls out, "I'll do what you want of me. Just don't hurt anyone else."

"Cruz?" Bettinger narrows his eyes, "Why do you feel he's centering his attention on you?"

"BECAUSE I AM. GET REAL BETTINGER. YES I KNOW YOUR NAME. I KNOW EVERYONE'S NAME. THEIR ENTIRE LIFE IS AT MY DISPOSAL. LET'S GET BACK TO BABEE. TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO STILL PLAYING."

All eyes return to the video as the pause begins playing once more. Bydweider having paused it during the disturbance. The video steps into the scene at Cartucci's warehouse. Where he physically rapes Calliope at knife point. Her voice as clear as day. Seeing her completely nude made her shrink as Burgundy consoles her with an arm around hers. A closeup shot of Calliope's vagina as Cartucci ate her out brought on murmurs in the audience. Calliope should be embarrassed but she wasn't. She merely took a deep breath and antes up, "I never looked better Mister G."

"AHHH! THAT'S THE SPIRIT BABEE. ISN'T BABEE BEAUTIFUL?"

The audience fears commenting and grows silent.

"I REPEAT...ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL?"

Everyone then opted to say "Yes." and nod amongst themselves. Calliope feigned a shyness and flaunted a hand as if to say, "Don't make me blush." She was merely playing along.

"I BET EVERY GUY IN THAT ROOM HAS FANTASIZED ABOUT BABEE. HAVEN"T YOU? MAYBE EVEN THE LADIES."

The men swallow dryly and nod. The women turn pale and share stares amongst themselves.

"HAVEN'T YOU? GET WITH THE REALITY PEOPLE."

Male Officers suddenly blurted out their inner most feelings on Calliope Cruz. Remarks such as, "I'd fuck her." "Sweetest ass in town." "Wish I could see those juicy titties." The comments continued as Bettinger covered his eyes with shame.

"Enough." Donald belts out.

"NOT NEARLY ENOUGH CAPTAIN. MY MOTIVES WILL COME IN TIME. FOR NOW KNOW THIS...CALLIOPE CRUZ WILL ADOPT THE PERSONA OF BABEE RAMIREZ 24/7 AND DO HER JOB AS ANY GOOD DETECTIVE WOULD DO...OR I BLOW THINGS UP. PEOPLE WILL DIE. AM I UNDERSTOOD COMMISSIONER? CALL IN YOUR F.B.I. YOUR A.T.F. EVEN YOUR C.I.A. I'M PREPARED TO SHAKE THEM ALL TO THEIR FOUNDATIONS."

"Why Calliope?" Donald questions.

"BECAUSE PERFECTION SHOULD BE SHOWN OFF."

Turning quietly to Mercy Meade, Bettinger whispers, "We need time. Do we allow her to do this to save lives?"

"I repeat we do not barter with Terrorists. You should know better."

Calliope feels her choker throb on her throat. Swallowing she pulls away from Burgundy's arm and begins to unbutton her uniform shirt. Tie removed and tossed playfully at Luis. Hearing gasps Bettinger turns to witness Calliope stripping. Her bra bulging her cleavage for all to see.

"DID I MENTION THAT SHE PERFORMS HER DUTIES IN THE NUDE?"

"What?" Bettinger huffs, "Impossible. That would mean she herself would be breaking any number of laws. There are children out there in the world who need not be traumatized by nudity. That would create scandal and riots in the street."

"LET ME SEE...HMMM! FLORIST ON PALMYRA OR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS ON THE TURNPIKE? OR MAYBE THE ACCOUNTANT AT CORONADO PLAZA. WHO GOES BOOM FIRST?"

"GABEY! STOP! I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES. DONNY? I CAN'T LET PEOPLE DIE." She pouts as her shirt escapes her arms. Officers in front of her stir nervously. Some rubbing their chins, others hiding a secret arousal.

An Officer from Dispatch ducks into the room motioning for Bettinger. Joining the woman he hears of a detonation at a Floral Shop. Two women dead. His heart sank as he returns to Meade offering the information. Meade closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.