Detective Pornstar Ch. 02: Boom Boom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babee take pants off now." She wiggles in step turning her back to the Officer congregation. Unzipping her slacks she guides her pants down over her succulent ass. Her thong hiding deep within her tight recesses. Bending over they were given a peek at her clam behind the hot pink slingshot. At her feet she realized her shoes were still on. Staggering to untie them she hears more comments, "Sweet Jesus.", "Look at that tight ass.", "Forgive me Father for I have sinned." There was no end until Bettinger lost it.

"RESPECT HER YOU BASTARDS."

All fell quiet as Babee removes her shoes then her slacks. Once free she turns with a hop throwing her hands in the air, "BABEE FREEEEE!"

Meade shakes her head and growls, "Gabriel? You know I don't have the authority to let this continue. This becomes a Federal case now that you've taken innocent lives."

"GET YOUR APPROVAL. REGARDLESS WHETHER YOU CAN AUTHORIZE THIS IT WILL HAPPEN. HER NEW LIFE BEGINS NOW. MY REASONS WILL BE OFFERED AT A LATER DATE."

"Gabey?"

"YES BABEE?"

"Please don't make me go nekkie in front of children. It would make Babee miserable."

"DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE YOU CAN PERSUADE ME TO YOUR OWN DEMANDS?"

She shyly grins, "Maaaaaybe."

"BRA AND PANTIES IN THE FIELD. STILETTO HEELS LIKE YOU WORE FOR CARTUCCI. WHEN I ORDER THE UNDERWEAR OFF YOU WILL COMPLY. LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS."

"Thank you Gabey. Anything for you Mister G."

Burgundy Jones creases her brow at her partner. Luis wipes his chin.

"LOOK AROUND YOU BABEE. EVEN UTILIZING YOUR CAMERAS I CAN TELL HOW MUCH YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS WANT YOU."

"They doooo?" She brightens her eyes vibrantly while posing with an index finger beside the corner of her lips.

"PROVE YOUR LOYALTY BABEE. LOSE THE BRA AND PANTIES."

Luis spins in a circle hearing this and bites his knuckle. It was unprofessional but even the other Officers were drooling at the command. With a glance at Bettinger and Meade she holds her wrists behind her back. Teetering on her toes she awaits their blessing. With a dreaded sigh Meade motions her approval. Bettinger lowers his eyes at failing this woman.

"HERE GOES MISTER G."

She reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. Erotically she dances with her cups barely clinging to her massive 40G's. Turning her back to them she leers over her right shoulder and blows a succulent kiss at the Officers. They ate it up. It was obvious the men had erections and the women were eying their behavior. Even they took interest in the tented slacks all about them.

Removing her bra Calliope dangles it with pinched fingers beside her before dropping it to the floor. Cupping her breaths with her palms she twirls in step shaking them about for a hint of their thoughts.

"Fucking "A" Cruz." came one Officer. "Shake those monsters Babee." addressed Another.

"Shakey shakey Earth Quakey." She giggles before turbulently tossing them about. In a swift dance she turns her back and releases her burdens. The Audience could see her willfully making her breaths shiver on their own. A few moments later she rolls her hands down her belly and down both legs to touch her ankles. Whistles erupted.

Bettinger in the chaos pulled Bydweider aside, "Inform the other Agencies that we may need an assist. This cannot go on." Bydweider rushes away.

"Donald? If we let her go outside our jobs will be over." Meade whispers.

"Better ideas? I'm open to them."

She exhales loudly and shrugs, "None. Christ Bettinger. There goes our retirement pension."

He hoped not. Turning to face Calliope he notes Burgundy weeping for her friend. He felt the same but kept his emotions closer to home.

Rolling her palms back up her legs Calliope slips fingers under her thong straps. Wiggling her bottom she slowly guides them down over her ass cheeks. The thin bands escaping her crack to reveal her juicy pussy from its compressed arena. The second her labia appeared and her perfect tiny little anal cavity exposed the Officers all cheered. Even if Bettinger was pointing at them to behave. None of them listened. Calliope Cruz at one time or another had been stripped naked and seduced by each and every male mind in the room. She sensed it long ago. She embraced it. Often antagonized their hormonal states. Knowing they were going home to either make love to their girls or jerking off in their patrol cars. Calliope Cruz was Pornstar quality. Luis said it. Gabriel said it.

Beguiling the audience she finally turns and poses for them. Hearing, "God I love your nipples." To "She shaves her snatch." or "I'd love to chow down on that pussy." Even further with, "Bend that tease over and show her who's Boss."

Bettinger took charge once more, "Satisfied now Gabriel? Destroying this poor girl's self respect."

"HAVE I DESTROYED YOU BABEE?"

"Not yet Mister G. It takes a lot to scare Babee."

"LISTEN TO YOUR ADMIRERS. IF I ORDERED IT THEY WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE."

"I can use my panties as a napkin."

"HOW THOUGHTFUL."

Beside her fawning posture Commissioner Meade receives a phone call. Looking at Bettinger she frowns, "It's the Mayor."

"Everyone calm down. The Mayor is on the phone." Bettinger uses his arms to lower their rants. As things grow silent Meade takes the call.

"Mr. Mayor. Yes I am quite aware of the bombings. We...have a...delicate situation. I'm afraid we need to speak in person. Yes I'll be right over." Ending the call Meade nods at Bettinger, "Keep him on the line. Find this asshole."

"I HEARD THAT. GO AHEAD COMMISSIONER. SPEAK TO THE MAYOR. THEN, THE GOVERNOR. EVEN THE WHITE HOUSE. IN THE MEANTIME MY DEMANDS WILL BE MET. BABEE WILL CONTINUE ON HER NEW JOB AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED. REMOVE HER FROM THAT JOB AND I TAKE IT PERSONAL. SHE DESERVES TO BE A DETECTIVE. I CHALLENGE HER TO FIND ME. EXPOSE ME. SEE ME BEHIND BARS. DETECTIVE CRUZ HAS EXACTLY ONE YEAR TO DISCOVER MY IDENTITY. IF NOT...THERE IS A LIST."

Meade shakes her head. A migraine was making its way to her temples. Taking her leave Bettinger puffs his cheeks, "It's just you and me Gabriel. What now?"

"OH NO CAPTAIN. IT IS NOT MERELY YOU AND I. I DO NOT BELIEVE ROLL CALL HAS BEEN TAKEN. YOUR SARGENT MISSING I BELIEVE BABEE SHOULD TAKE ROLL."

"I love name calling." Babee giggles.

"DO IT WHILE LAYING ON THAT DESK BESIDE THE DAIS. LEGS WIDE FACING THE OFFICERS."

Calliope shuffles over to the desk and looks at Bettinger, "Help me up Donny."

Groaning he steps in front of her and allows her to put her arms around his neck. Her burgeoning chest crushing against his. Her eyes melting into his soul. He grips her carefully around the waist and hoists her to sit on the desk. Sitting there she puckers a blown kiss toward him with a wink. He stared with stress.

"I'm sorry Calliope."

"Above and beyond Donny. To protect and to serve. Just don't hate Babee."

"Never Calliope. You're a brave woman."

"We'll see just how brave Babee is..." She whimpers slightly. Handing her a clipboard with the roster of Officers on it she lays back. Legs spread they could witness her labia breath. A thin dark hole opening and closing. Babee was moist. There was no denying that this whole ordeal was making her wet.

"ONE LAST THING BEFORE YOU BEGIN."

"Yes Mister G?"

"JUST SO THAT EVERY OFFICER HERE FEELS YOUR ANXIETY. EACH NAME YOU CALL WILL APPROACH YOU AND FULFILL THEIR FANTASY. DOESN'T THAT SOUND DELIGHTFUL BABEE?"

Her eyes bulge tilting to look at Burgundy first, then Luis, finally Bettinger. All saw her concern. Sighing loudly Calliope just called out a name, "Anderson."

"Here." Dean Anderson a thin short man stepped up to the plate. Standing between her legs he dreads touching her. Shying away he starts to return to his seat.

"HOW IS YOUR BROTHER OUT IN ARIZONA?"

Anderson freezes in step and turns back toward Calliope. Palming her knees he stares down into her eyes, "Forgive me Calliope."

"Babee. My name is Babee."

"Right." Scared shitless Anderson eyes Bettinger who shakes his head waving him on helplessly. Anderson lowered his face into Calliope's pussy and merely kissed her clit. Easing away he feels her shiver.

"DAVID IS ON THE GOLF COURSE TODAY. MAYBE I SHOULD PLAY EIGHTEEN HOLES WITH HIM SOMEDAY. OF COURSE I"M NOT THAT GOOD AT GOLF."

In a terrified maneuver Officer Dean Anderson buries his face in Calliope's damp sweetness. She arches her back as his teeth tug at her labia. His tongue digging deep inside her hole. Greedy suddenly he motor boats between her thighs noisily. Calliope nearly dropped her clipboard.

"NEXT." Gabriel interrupts him. Anderson lifts away and wipes his mouth on his sleeve. Blazing red he steps away. Sadly, his fellow Officers gave him a thumbs up.

"BURROUGHS." Calliope pants loudly.

Gary Burroughs was a young Officer right out of the Academy. Young and full of ego. Strolling over to her he sprawls across her and kisses her throat near the choker. Her scent driving him to kiss her shoulders then merging between her breasts. Clipboard aside she crushes her tits around his cheeks. Steamy minutes of licking her nipples led to an intervention.

"SO FAR THESE FANTASIES ARE PATHETIC."

"They're just nervous Gabey. I think they're doing just fine." Calliope defends then fanning herself after Burroughs pulls away.

"CONWAY."

Gordan Conway had been on the force for seven years now. Unbeknownst to his fellow Officers he took bribes off the street. His greed personal he aimed to show off. Stepping closer he unzips his pants and digs in to pull out a healthy seven inch cock. The girth thick. His crown bulbous.

"This is my fantasy Cruz. Spread those pussy lips and invite me in."

"MUCH BETTER. WELL DONE OFFICER CONWAY." Gabriel praises him.

Clipboard set aside once more Calliope whimpers as she reaches around her monster tits to pry her labia wide. Conway whistled at her opened tunnel.

"Damn that's hot Cruz."

"Babee. Stick it in Babee." She dreaded his actually doing it. With no condom there were so many risks. As his crown toys for fitness she arches her back and opens her mouth with a tender moan, "SHIT!"

"Ohhh you like that snug feeling don't you Babee?"

"Yes." She wheezes in her childlike voice.

He pushes deeper and forces himself in balls deep. Her legs curling about his hips. Fighting tears Calliope ushers, "Officer Gary has a big cock."

"That's right. Officer Gary does."

"That's enough Conway." Bettinger felt defensive.

"NOT YET CAPTAIN. DOES BABEE WANT HIM TO STOP?"

"Nooooooooo! Babee wants Officer Gary to fuck Babee."

"Hell yeah. Take it Cruz." He thrusts in and out ten times as she yelps each time her G spot gets terrorized.

"I HAVE A QUESTION OFFICER CONWAY? I NOTICE LARGE SUMS OF MONEY IN VARIOUS ACCOUNTS ACROSS MIAMI. DO YOU HAVE THREE MORE FULLTIME JOBS?"

Conway shrivels up in girth. Easing out with his eyes trembling he looks at Bettinger, "Cap? He's lying."

"Pull away from Calliope and take your seat. We'll discuss this later."

"Bye Officer Gary. Babee will miss you."

"CONTINUE THE ROLL."

"This will take forever Mister G."

"THEN PERHAPS YOU SHOULD READ MORE THAN ONE NAME AT A TIME."

"Yikesy." Calliope needed to think before talking. Looking at the clipboard she calls out, "EDWARDS? HARRIS? JACKSON?"

Two men and a woman hesitate before rising. All fearful of the number game. Donna Edwards was a short meek Officer in her 20's. Mick Harris a 40 something looker. Derrick Jackson a handsome black man with a muscular physique.

Approaching her she tosses her clipboard away, "LANNING. MANCHESTER. MURDOCK. MENDOZA."

"AHHH! IMPRESSIVE BABEE."

"Speeding up the process Mister G. I'll write them speeding tickets afterwards."

Heath Lanning. Glenda Manchester. Devin Murdock. Alonzo Mendoza join the other Officers. None as brave as Conway they merely caress Calliope from head to toe. Suddenly, Donna Edwards finds herself drawn to Calliope's pussy. Easing down she feeds on the newly christened Detective. Babee shivered as she was joined by Heath Lanning and Alonzo Mendoza. Both men sucking her nipples. Resistance was waning fast. Bettinger found his entire force shameful. He would give them a stern talking to when he had the time.

Jackson found her toes and began sucking on them. Ticklish Babee began giggling. Harris watched and ran his fingers through her hair tenderly. Finally he placed fingers up to her lips and she smiled. Drawing them in she sucks on his fingertips warmly. Her eyes alluring as all get out.

"Dammit Cruz. Don't make me do this." Harris whispers. Pulling his fingers away he unzips his slacks and lifts away a six inch sharpshooter. Standing closer to her head he pats her cheek with his crown. Her eyes bulging as he turns his girth upon her pouty lips she caves. Opening her mouth she licks his foreskin and swirls her tongue around his mushroom shaped crown. He couldn't resist. Forcing it down her throat she let him fuck her face. Bettinger threw up in a waste can at the sight. Burgundy bawled and lost her mind.

"STOP THIS GABRIEL." Burgundy pleaded for her friend.

"RESUME THE ROLL CALL FOR BABEE."

"What?"

"YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO STRIP YOUR UNIFORM OFF OFFICER JONES. RATHER DETECTIVE JONES."

"What?"

"BLAME YOURSELF FOR INTERFERING. AUNT TULULA IS ON HER JOB AT THE DMV. A SHAME IF HER STUDENT DRIVER SHOULD LOSE CONTROL OF THE CAR AND COLLIDE WITH A CITY BUS. THE VEHICLE IS NEW ENOUGH THAT I CAN TAKE CONTROL OVER IT."

"You wouldn't."

"ONE MINUTE FORTY SEVEN SECONDS DETECTIVE JONES."

"Fuck you." Burgundy races to strip her clothing off. Wearing a black bra and panties she swiftly strips them off hiding her nudity behind well placed hands.

"DETECTIVE SANTOS? BEND OFFICER JONES OVER AND FUCK HER FROM BEHIND. YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS TO COMPLY."

"Sorry Jones." Luis drops his pants and boxers and nudges her over. Gripping her lovely brown shoulder with one hand while poising his seven inch pecker up to her pussy. A disturbing grunt he enters deep. Her nails find his leg stabbing him and drawing vengeance.

"You son of a bitch. LUIS? Stop."

"I can't Burgundy. I won't let your Auntie or her driver die. Or anyone on the bus."

Burgundy Jones grit her teeth and leered toward the Captain. Bettinger for once in his life was lost as to what to do. This Gabriel was targeting family of good people. Was he supposed to ignore that? Rolling his eyes he plants both palms in his scalp and paces in circles. What else could he do. His people were insane. Everyone trying to be the hero by following Gabriel's vicious thirst for a power Bettinger had no clue even was.

Burgundy felt Luis grip her long raven mane of hair and tug her head back. Snapping at the Hispanic rogue she barks, "You don't have to get that into it Asshole." A slap to her tight black ass made her even more pissed off. He had a swollen eye awaiting him.

Gripping the desk Calliope lay on Burgundy felt her hand being held suddenly. Looking up she weeps noting Calliope trying to give her strength. In her gesture Burgundy resorted to moaning. Her 36C's bobbing about beneath her sloped over posture. Her thoughts were hatred one minute, inner praise for the talented Luis. She would never admit his pleasing her in such a way.

Officer Harris held Calliope by the top of her curls with his left hand, her chin in his right. Her face beet red and breathless as he relentlessly thrust down her throat. His balls slapping her cheek with each insertion. Below him she still felt lips around both areolas and a tongue on her clit. Fingers inching in and out of her pussy. A thumb taunting her anal port. Calliope Cruz was going to cum very soon. Her body quaking under their attentions. Finally Harris nuts in her mouth and pulls out letting her catch her breath. Opening her mouth wide she reveals a milkshake mistake. Coughing at his downpour she cries out, "BABEE WANT MORE!"

Bettinger hearing her scream ducked for the waste basket yet again vomiting at her torture.

"I SAID RESUME BABEE'S ROLL CALL JONES."

Haunted by her own brewing orgasm Burgundy looks around her. Without consulting the clipboard she blurts out, "Petrovich. Wagner. Owens."

All men they filed up to join the swarm over Calliope. Owens nudges Harris out of the way and grabs Calliope's wrist dragging her hand over to his dangling five inch. Making her stroke his cock while gurgling a froth of cum from her lips. Babee begins yelping as her body spasms. Donna Edwards was making Calliope curl her toes and tighten her abdomen. In a mad long overdue gusher Calliope squirts all over Donna's face. It was amazing as Donna laughed in awe.

"That was awesome Cruz."

"Babee give Donna swimming lessons."

"That you do Sweetheart. Anytime you wanna dog paddle let me know." Vacating her spot Curt Petrovich moved in. He lowers his pants and slaps his seven iron on her clit. Each time Babee called out, "Ouchie."

"Sorry about this Cruz. I can't help myself. This pussy is too tempting to never get this opportunity again."

"Detective Pornstar might surprise Officer Petrovich." She spits up cum without trying to keep it in. It spattered over her chest making the two Officers devouring her nipples step back. Looking at what Harris left over they unzip their flies and begin jerking off over her tits. In her hand Owens spits up quickly. He removes her fingers and gets closer to finish a peppering to her face. She held her mouth wide to capture his droplets. Mixing his with that of Harris.

Petrovich hammered her thighs hard making Calliope writhe about on the desk. Only other Officers pinned her down to enjoy their own efforts. After another roll call from a flailing Burgundy the swarm grew into a circle jerk. Guys were coating Calliope from head to toe. All laughing at her reference to Detective Pornstar. She most certainly was.

As the final group of women chose to merely kiss on her strategically Burgundy screams aloud, "GODDAMIT SANTOS. FUCK THAT PUSSY." She was rubbing her own clit in a frenzy, ready to cum on his cock. Hearing him growl she knew he was nearing his own eruption. Shaking like a leaf Burgundy rolls her eyes back and has to be caught by fellow Officers saving her from falling. Her knees buckling beneath her loss of control. As she lowers to the floor those Officers jerking off over Calliope change direction and fire jizz all over Burgundy's back. She failed to care. Her brain was fried. Luis shot his load on her luscious ass watching it ooze down between her cheeks and over her thighs. He couldn't help but grin. In a sudden change of expression he winces.

"Awww Maaan! Burgundy I'm fucking sorry."

Her hisses were enough to make him get dressed and hide by Captain Bettinger.

"WELL DONE 33RD PRECINCT. MY POINT HAS BEEN MADE. OH WAIT. SOMEONE HAS NOT SAMPLED BABEE."

Bettinger freezes with his eyes bulging. Looking around he realized that Gabriel was talking about him. Shaking his head he refused. It takes Calliope to crawl out from under her paramours, milky white puddles trickling at gravity.

"Fuck me Donny." Babee pleads dropping to her knees on the tile floor. Slow careful prowling movements she stalks the Captain. As she crawled Officers reached down and rubbed her pussy and ass. She ignored them as her target squirmed.

"I--I can't Calliope. You're like a daughter to me. I can't betray Allison."

"I want you Daddy Donny. Do what you have to you told me. Don't let Allison be in his sights." She kneels before him her palms rubbing over his tented crotch. He stood tall breathing heavily as his Officers waited to see if he would cave. It took Babee to ease his zipper low and fondle his cock while still hidden. Slowly encouraging it she releases his own beast. Rolling it in her palms tenderly she looks up at him with doe like eyes. Bright and trembling. Having swallowed her mouth full of cum she kisses his crown lovingly, "Lolli taste good Daddy Donny."