All Comments on 'Detroit City - DGH Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cbank13cbank13almost 16 years ago
I am so glad to see more of your work

You are an awesome story teller, and I look for anything new of yours every day. Thanks for the great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I like these...

invitational stories. It's fun to read a different take on a song by different authors. And as always, this promises to be a good read from DGH. I still am here, ur young & nubile fan in Europe. lol XOXO 4 U.... lol

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Amazing

It's amazing what can be developed from a song! Another great one in progress from one of the best at realistic stories. Thanks for a winner.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Love it DG

Just keep writing. Its always nice to read an author who's work always leaves you feeling good when you finish reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story as usual

You are without a doubt my favorite author, I look forward to your next story.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for the nice comments. Chapter 2 is due to be posted tomorrow. Let me know what you think of the ending.

Also, please take the time to read the stories from the other authors of the Country Western song invitational as they are posted. It lets us know whether to keep having the invitational. We will let the readers decide.

Thank you

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Plumbers Unite

I always read your stories and you always deliver a an interesting and thoughtful read. This was no different, an excellent beginning that I look forward to reading each chapter.

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
off to a good start....

The Tigers won? The setting for this story must have been last year! LOL. Okay, okay, they're not all that bad. They have won a few games this season. Although, I woulda liked this story even more if you used the Red Wings! Nice story and set in my hometown, too! Will keep an eye out for the next chapter!

JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 16 years ago
Detroit has a baseball team?

Oh, that's right ... I remember reading in USA today about them getting a AA team - the Detroit Kittens or something like that!

Nice story; a great sense of time and place. The characters seem real and people you would like to know.

Look forward to the rest of it.

Jack

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Smooth Story

Sam has enchanted me. Good writing and fine people.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to the second half. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very (too) long an introduction. 4*

BJ

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago
Fun Read

Very enjoyable and I can't wait to read part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES