All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh

The sex is hot as usual but the sorority setting seemed wasted. If Dex was going to have sex with the Twins and Sylvia and Reese why did they leave their own house. Even Meg was well worn territory and she was just a tease. The only strange he got was half a blowjob, in a place the girls were a buzz with Dex fever. It would have made more sense for the usual girls to have been intentionally distracted or preoccupied so that the sorority sisters could have had their way with poor Dex.

At least he hooked up with the cheerleader coach, which at least she thought was some strange. It's weird though but you used the same template for her and the lacrosse coach, both being a couple years out of college. Dex has proven he can appreciate a sexy cougar such as his mom or Ginger.

Thanks and keep them coming.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
Thank you

this was a good chapter. I liked the fact that the cops were not in it. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Send More Cops

Harem stories are a nickle a dozen. These gals are to sexual to wait in line for Dex.

dakchifudakchifuabout 4 years ago
Good story!

Just wanted to say it's been a great ride with DEX and the family so far, Cant wait for Sylvia, mom, dad and Reece to get it on. Thanks for being consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Inconsistencies

There have been a number of inconsistencies going back to the family series. Jaz at one point was light completed with read hair but she has middle eastern parents. Dex is 20, at one point he was briefly 21, he’s supposed to be a sophomore but now he’s a junior but he’s still only a year ahead of the twins. I’m by no means saying scrap the story, the inconsistencies just take away from it.

storycentralstorycentralalmost 4 years ago
english language

typically, i'd be a bit of a stickler for usage and spelling, but you're very obviously stupid and don't really care. Heard does not refer to a group of animals. Get a FUCKING EDITOR!

Sparks59Sparks59almost 4 years ago
Keep it up!

Don't let these armchair editors get to you, if they want perfect they should go to a bookstore and pay money. I love your work!

heroticaheroticaover 2 years ago

love this whole series, keep it going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous