All Comments on 'Dexter's Renaissance Ch. 01-02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Enjoying the cat & mouse reversal of roles

But it's end of the story that will determine just who is truly top dog . Is it husband or the wife ? Hopefully both author & readers will win. So far, so intriguing !

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE AGE OF ENLIGHTMENT

travels far and near but forever spent. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
can't wait for the next chap.

Hope he doesn't pussy up and takes her back.

ebertoscarebertoscarover 12 years ago

The adulterers work in the same office. Why they communicate with each other via e-mails ?

JusttooldJusttooldover 12 years ago
Nicely done

You've got me hooked. There has to be at least four ways this story could go and I can't wait to find out how this tale ends. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
huedogg is DWormcock?

Based on sheer number of posts it can't be one person, both stupid though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
huedogg is DWormcock?

Based on sheer number of posts it can't be one person, both stupid though...

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Great Start

Full of delicious details and offering many options. Though his problem with having sex with her is interesting. Most wives, in stories, do not even notice that they haven't been doing the dirty with their husbands when they have a lover. I wonder what leads her to trust Randall.... She should know that he isn't trustworthy.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Outstanding!!

Can't wait for the tourch to be lit!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

If I remember well I read it on the SOL and it was excellent.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Yes, I read it on SOL. A very good story. For those who have not read it yet, I hope you'll stay tuned.

Very good story.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Very interesting. Couldn't wait to see how it turns out. No, literally, since I just logged into SOL and looked up the rest of the story to read. XD

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Mousse9 I hope you come back here to vote the 5 stars, as I will do.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Liked the story but

just one thing: Doesn't R. Teller have a fiduciary duty by law NOT to screw his customer out of money or property he is advising about? Shouldn't Dexter at least consider suing Teller and the company he works for for malfeasance?

blue5766blue5766over 12 years ago
?

Loved the story but what is sol

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
Excellent beginning to your story

This authors knows how to write and keep the readers interest. I look forward to the next installment.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
SOL

= Sh!t Out of Luck

BluJBluJover 12 years ago
SOL

SOL is a different website - storiesonline.com

While it does contain erotica, it is not limited to only erotica.

BTW, great story!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Implausible but well-written tale.

He works for a computer company, but bases the abandonment of his entire life on a few dozen emails without verifying anything. It would seem the company would have much to gain by him leaving, and dumping some emails on his wife's computer would not require a CIA programmer.

tiger46tiger46almost 12 years ago
huh?

First, technically well written. But I'd rather read a marginally edited but WELL THOUGHT out story. I admire your effort but I'll share my concerns. Please accept these as constructive critiscism.

1. Emails? Between two people that work together daily or at least often enough to NOT require sending so many incriminating messages? That knowledge alone should raise questions about his wife's sanity as much or more than her fidelity - especially if Dex was really devoted to her.

2. If my employee came to me with Dex's story and laid out such a devious and complex plot to end a long-term relatinship (almost as long as Dex's relationship at Pinecone) I'd be concerned and not as anxious to help.

Here's why. Dex didn't confirm the betrayal. Yeah there's a lot of emails but if I were in possession of those emails AND I truly loved my wife I'd at least confirm with my own eyes or with a PI. So, as his boss I'd lose confidence in his judgement and wonder what plot he'd devise againt the company if he FELT betrayed by me. Nope, Tom would be wise to not invole himself with Dex's (likely illegal) shenanigans.

Nice try but highly implausible. Nice editing though. Oh, i'll give the next chapter a scan to see if I can overlook these major issues.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This has been sitting in my queue for quite some time and I can't believe it has taken me this long to get to it. It already has me on the edge of my seat. Five stars.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Good one

I'm anxious to get onto the other chapters. I've avoided reading this because of the length, but it appears that this is going to be well worth the time and effort to read.

Thanks for writing.

5*

Regards,

-Pultoy

Alex54092Alex54092almost 10 years ago
VERY GOOD

Good writing and story. Not allot of cuckolding BS.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
What a great start! 5 stars!

I have seen this series in the author's list of stories. So far, I am very glad that I started it. On to chapters 3 and 4!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting plot line, but

the mortgages on both houses and the equity from the first home are confusing.

????

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE RENNAISSANCE MAN LIVE IN ALL OF US

just waiting for the right moment to re-appear, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm far from a legal expert, but I would think that if he DID stay and fight, the Emails showing their plotting against him should help at least SOMEWHAT in reducing what she could get.

The fact that she was ready to divorce him and marry Randall but was deliberately holding off in order to grab more of his assets should work against her.

maninconnmaninconnabout 9 years ago
Yeah!

Love it! On to ch. 3

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
FIND A PROBLEM

turn it into a situation.....Handled. TK U MLJ LV NV

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
Very good.... four stars

When he hears from his kids, forward the incriminating emails revealing that she was fucking her employer and expose their cold hearted cheating slut mother's plan to dump their father and rip him off as thanks for his years of hard work and dedication to his family.

As an aside, seems as if a man who has the evidence of this kind of criminal conspiracy against a married partner could take it to the District Attorney and have Conspiracy to Commit Fraud and Grand Theft charges brought against his wife and the guy she's fucking. That is, if the legal system were actually interested in JUSTICE.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
So Far

Not a fan of running away from your issues but I'll read the rest.

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
5* I love it when a plan comes together.

It would have been better if Randy had gotten a severe beating from persons unknown.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
the great escape

All parts of the plan are in play

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yEAH bloody good coaster2

gee a different plot.

liking it

cheers

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good start

I like his revenge. Not too over the top, but guaranteed to hurt the mercenary bitch and her lover. I would have destroyed them, but he has a plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
intriguing...

I hope the rest is just as compelling...I read on...

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Reading again. Luckily, most of the men , who get cheated on in LW, are smart computer or financial geniuses. I ain’t too smart, and all I have is a bad temper and a lot of guns. Randall would be in serious trouble with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took that West Coast Express into Vancouver for 10 plus years. Worked great! Fun to actually see cities that you know about in a story. Good build up so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For MUCH, MUCH less money than this plan, he can arrange for them to “run away together”, and never be seen again. He gets sympathy as the devastated husband, and all the kind women want to comfort him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCKED UP STORY BY A CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The description of how he is getting his plan is so complicated it doesn't seem to make sense. He took out a mortgage in order to drain any money out of the house is paying it off? I thought the whole idea was to put the debt on his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous