All Comments on 'Dexter's Renaissance Ch. 09-10'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Excellent

This chapter just flowed along so well, like fine wine. The tentative steps, the hesitations, the fear of making too many assumptions, you captured the beginnings of a relationship between two adults very well.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FUN IN THE SUN AND GAY PAREE

lovers meet, become familiar,realization sets in. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
keep it up C2,

this is going along fine. I'm enjoying the whole story, keep it up

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Yep! A Fine Wine.

Nicely paced and structured. Now no one will be complaining about the lack of erotic events. One thing is that the cast of characters just keeps escalating. Oh well, I am reading to series of Fantasy literature that have over 500 characters in each of them!

Thanks to Curious 2C

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
The story thus far lacks conflict

That being said, I'll be crushed if their relationship falls apart! I am engaged in this story and can't wait for the next bit, even if it's slow. It's like a beautiful walk in the park, pointless but a pleasant time.

You, sir, can write!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
It's '' a very nice story '' I suppose.

No drama in a telling of series of events is like eating at one of those health food restaurants that forswear use any animal fats. Wake me if Sandra & her boyfriend make some kind of a comeback.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
From my POV the story ended with the divorce

There seem to be no conflicts anymore and therefore no real tension. But the writing is well-done.

pogmapogmaover 12 years ago
Like good beer.....

You have to logger good beer so it doesn't taste like ale, and I respect the people that like a cold beverage that is served within a week or so after it reaches maturity. what the hell.

Dev loggered his life with the twins and moved on to taste the final product.

So much for all of the BS. The flow of the story is quit smooth. We have to remember that the author is not Herman Hesse or J.R,Tolkien.

I find this very pleasent reading. The flow is easy to follow and the story line is fun. It gets a little slow from time to time but hell Gone With The Wind was really boring a small part of the time.

It needs to end soon.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I'm rereading my comment & disliking it's author

Too sarcastic. My feelings were valid but not well phrased. It should be said I try never to miss a Coaster submission because I consider 'A Faimly In Turmoil' to be a masterfully written on multiple levels & from start to finish.

At this moment , a couple of the segments of this story are rated in the 4.40's zone . This is just a scosh below the ' hot rating' I think it deserves. If you haven't read it & find this entry of worth.

I urge you to sample it & give it a little nudge in terms of the tipping point. Thanks to the author for the pleasure that story has given me.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
Why

does everyone claim all stories need conflict. Life is not about conflict. Life should have the least amount of stress that you can have. That said, a life that has none could become boring, just do not go out seeking it.

Conflict causes difficult times and hard feelings. A loving relationship does not thrive in that sort of environment, it stagnates and dies.

Good story, well done, keep up the good works

PTBzzzz

DrallDrallover 12 years ago
A Great Story!

Twists and turns-a lovely examination of a once troubled life! I can't wait for the chapter.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Four Demensional

Four demensional characters such depth I feel I could hoist a couple brews with them. Thanks for the call out to my little town... Montreal

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
excellent, perfect

I'm really enjoying this story. Your main characters are amazingly strong. A lot of thought has gone into writing these two current chapters: they were prepared with great sensitivity and care.

Thank you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Enjoying this so far

Good writing, easy reading, and finally, some eroticism. Hero is getting his life back together. I appreciate the timeliness of the postings for each chapter. WWWM took a long time between chapters and one needed to reread a lot as it was tough to recall detail due to delays in posting each chapter. This one has come quickly, so far, which makes each successive chapter fairly easy in terms of the transition. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great job coaster

You have captured my interest with this story. I hope we can see what happens when his Ex. finds out what has happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please don't

have him reconcile with his ex.

Please?

b

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Quite The Easy Life

I'm sure everyone can relate and appreciate how easy this guy's life is and how little any of it has to do with the original, compelling story.

Just saying...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I had misjudged this story. It's not about the conflict at the beginning. It's about Dex finding himself and finding true love. It's why Sandra is the only undeveloped character in the story. It's not an oversight, it's intentional. Although, it might have been better suited to the romance section. Five stars.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
The story could have ended here with only a few more paragraphs.

5 more stars from me! Assuming the next four chapters are as interesting as the first ten, I can't wait to finish. Will Dex have nothing but good news for the rest of the story?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a little happiness is good for the soul

and it is nice to see these to find themselves and each other.

let's see, if he could acquire the 42 shares that are on a world cruise

and merge them with her 18, we could have a partnership of the heart and the business.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Cream Pies

While I certainly understand guys not wanting to eat some OTHER guy's cream pie (or having his "sloppy seconds" for that matter!), I don't see why going down on a woman after coming in her should be such a big deal. They certainly see no problem with HER sucking his dick covered with both of their juices!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
AMEN sbrook AMEN!!!

Good comment

grabmyballsgrabmyballsalmost 8 years ago
You are such a good writer!

I usually want more revenge fantasy or more explicit sex. You have captivated me with your realistic characters. I feel I am living their exotic life vicariously. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Heart Shuffles With Unabashed Tepid Desire

Not "leaps", that's for sure, ha ha. Kinda wished she woulda got a semi-nasty rough fucking from ol' Dex. But the maestro of lukewarm is definitely not up for that. At least he's "up" for something, though. But when I saw her surname I was startin' to git my french thing on!

Anyway, they seem nice together, but their having become an item does seem to contradict her needing the man to lead. He seems to have fallen into it. It is quite tentative despite the body fluids :))

As far as "conflict" is concerned, maybe it is the shear volume of Dex that we have consumed that keeps us rooting for him. He IS an affable character, if somewhat clueless. But that is very common for long term hubbies.

Not sure about his treacherous wife. It looks like she just cracked when she felt the force of so an so's seduction. Really, young women should be educated about this type of thing. So stupid to fall for it and toss everything into the shitter. But she has unwittingly turned her soon-to-be ex-husband into the newborn character, the renaissance man that he has become.

Keep goin', Dex!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
definitely a Romance

Wrapped up in a love story

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 6 years ago
Third time read

Very seldom read a story more than once... this for some reason captivated me. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Is Becoming...

Interestinger and interestinger!

Love it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not exciting, but a very good, easy to read story. I’m enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't like that Dex cheated on his wife. It makes him as bad or worse than her. The divorce should have been quick, the he could have carried on with his life with honour. And the twins episode just shows what a moral disappointment he truly is.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 2 years ago

You have a guy eating his own semen and you believe there was something erotic about that? YUCKKKKKK

How could you ruin such a great story???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous