All Comments on 'Dexter's Renaissance Ch. 13-14'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS WITH ALL ERAs THEY MUST COME TO A CLOSE

AS TIME HEALS, IT ALSO SEALS, THE MEMORIES RETAINED WE TAKE WITH US FOR ALL ETERNITY. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all's well that ends well

nice work, thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yup

Needed some kind of drama....kept thinking it was just around the corner, but it was like two chapters of story and 12 of happily ever after.

I only stuck with it because of work youve done in the past. Lesson learned.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Enjoyable Read

but not a great one... As they say here, the good is the enemy of the excellent. Really after the initial moment everything was too smooth. I really enjoyed all the business details, but found it strange that all the conflicts could be resolved. Therefore, it was a pleasant read, but not a slice of life. Thanks for the read!

darksideofficialdarksideofficialover 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the trip along dex's adventure & growth.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

I really loved this story and hated to see this was the end. Superbly written and held my interest all the way. You are a great author and I can't wait for whats next.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Nice read

I thought about some comments that it was too smooth with little drama and not sure I agree. I think the overall impression gave that because of the emphasis on recovery from a divorce and moving on with life. The story talked about all the good that came from approaching challenges positively and the rewards that resulted. Nice positive story, no revenge, no life altering bitterness, just move on and look for the next opportunity in life.

Richie4110Richie4110over 12 years ago
Compelling read

Great character development and delightful story. I looked forward each day for the next chapters and I feel that is was time very well spent. I hope you have another just like it in your mind and will be sharing it with us soon.

Thank you for the effort and for filling my time with your great words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love your writing!!!

cannot wait for the next story. I hope you keep writing love your work. so does everyone else but a few lost souls..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice writing

nice story. the only thing that this story had in the beginning , I was missing in the end completly. I guess the term for this is "arc of suspense".

it's like the sinusoidal curve on the cardiac rhythm monitor. as long as it goes up and down the patient lives. if the line is flat , he is dead.

the same with every story. if there is no peak or build up to a peak anymore the story dies or it should have ended before.

I'm not going to say it completly boring, but after half of the story with him starting in Toronto it could have ended no problem. And you felt it the same, a lack of suspense, tha's the only reason, poor Dex needed to have a heart attack.

good start thanks for the story.

DrallDrallover 12 years ago
Seldom!

Seldom have i enjoyed a story so much! Thank you!

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I see my car in the parking lot

It's been a nice walk. I particularly enjoyed the Toronto shrubbery, though the twin peaks of Sint (sic) Maarten weren't too bad.

Except for a bit of a bog in the beginning, it almost belongs in Romance. Of course...I like a good bog.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

A well told story of redemption. I really enjoyed this and I hope to see more from you.

LitformikeLitformikeover 12 years ago
BRAVO

I enjoyed the whole story. Nice balance and uplifting of spirit.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Thank You, Coaster2, for this marvelous tale.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Great Story

Just goes to show ya - that if you're good looking and rich, you can solve any problem by being good looking and rich (and throwing enough money at it). I love when new money marries old money, it seems so right somehow, really brings out the romantic in me.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed the great read.

Five Stars! I thought it was just outstanding!

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
I always enjoy your story Amigo.

Thank you much for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for sharing a great personal odyssey. From start to finish, it was fantastic.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Very nice

A well-written, feel-good story with something to appeal to most. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just good story telling

What a great " pick me up" this story was. So many loving wives tales are tragic, it was refreshing to read this.

It was also a very easy read, the story flowed nicely.

I would have liked to find out what Dex presented Michelle with to represent his commitment, (other than her Grandmas ring), but maybe that's a 'whole nuther story'.

Thank you for the outstanding effort you made, Coaster, I look forward to the next one.

willduprewilldupreover 12 years ago
A Nice Surprise

while this is certainly not the type of story that I normally come to this site to read, I was totally interested in the story of Dex's evolution from the depths of despair to the joy of finding a new and satisfying life.and while I agree that there could have been more twists and turns I was ultimately satisfied with a well written feel good story.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Gutless Anons.

I find it interesting when individuals don't have the integrity to leave their name with their "negative" comments.

Like many stories, there have been some anonymous comments over the course of the chapters that have been pretty shallow... and stupid. Oh well, small minds I guess.

I have enjoyed this story. The style and flow remind me of a book that I read years ago; The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt.

Some might argue that this is not a Loving Wives story. I would say that Coaster and some other good authors continues to expand and refine this category. Maybe that's where the negative comments come from.

For those individuals maybe sticking to the single page stories and avoiding longer stories with substance would be a better fit.

Any way Coaster, thanks for a really good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

An addictive series that had me eagerly awaiting coaster2's updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
** BRILLIANT**

Absolutely fantastic read, Congratulations on a great story - i eagerly await your next post ... Craig in OZ

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Another night's sleep lost

There are a number of good stories on this site. This is one of them. Much like the others I have now lost sleep over this one as well as I couldn't 'set it down' to go to bed. Oh well.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
A good read

Thanks Coaster2 for an enjoyable story, good characters, and smooth development. One were I looked forward to each chapter being published which doesn't happen very often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed this story, it made a pleasant change from the usual all sex no story

too often seen here. Thanks.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
The Kiss Of Death; I Started Skimming

Lots & lots of fluff without ever really resolving the original conflict. This story was WAY too long to not at least attempt a resolution of the original, compelling conflict...a very disappointing conclusion to this tale; certainly no better than a "1".

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Why is very very important these sorts of stories?

For me every story is 5 stars, where the Author shows me a husband character, which got a cheater wife, he discovers her cheating. BUT

He does not kill neither the wife nor the loverboy(s).

He does not get suicide.

He does not violent against the wife.

He does not turn to be alcoholic or drug abuser.

He gets on well himself, not obesy, does physcal activity, etc..

He does not give up to find newer girlfrind or mate for himself after divorce, against not knowing this excellent knowledge from cpete senzational comment:

" A decade ago some university/goverment stat study found females age 35+ in North America had a higher chance of being on a hijacked airplane then finding a male mate in a relationship that would last a decade."

A + for cpete's comment from me: We male people die earlier than women so woman surplus there are among the elder age groups.

The most important to show humuliated beaten husbands to divorce the cheating wife

and fix the exhusband physicaly shape and mental state by themself may be enough to start finding an other mate!!!! DO NOT GIVE IT UP AND TO STICK A HUMULIATING MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I do not think that husbands who waits his less children becomes 14-18 years and starts the divorce from his wife would be willing cuckold. I read it such story here the husband left his CHEATING wife when he was 60 years old and he found a new mate..........

I am sorry......the revenge stories always get 5 stars from me.....

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Pleasant

A very pleasant story. No extremes, just a gentle flow. I think I only spotted two spelling/grammar errors in the whole set so well done.

Instead of abusive comments that are non-constructive a "not my taste' would be more appropriate.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I agree with Duna and I really enjoyed this story...

I kept waiting for something bad to happen but thankfully it never did. This was a different story and it came out well. I wish I had this man's personality, I am too abrupt and confrontational BUT I am mellowing with age. Thank you for writing.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Recommendation

@ Bfreetorun Coaster2 has an excellent Romantic Revenge Story on SOL storiesonline.net. The Title is "Once Upon Time". I think we will never read on LW-Lit, because the main hero's daughter and the Second Chance woman's daughter start the sex with their high school sweethearts under 18 years in the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story has same life philosophy as some FrancisMacomber's stories: The triumphant must be generaous............

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

@ Bfreetorun I am sorry Coaster2's story exact title is "Once Upon Fantasy" on SOL storiesonline.net.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology maxima!

I am sorry for Coaster2 the title of his excellent Romantic Revenge Story on SOL storiesonline.net is "Once Upon a Fantasy" .

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
The Best Revenge

is not humiliating the cheating wife or beating up her boyfriend. it's getting on with your life and building a better one for yourself. Let the cheating spouse live day in and day out with the realisation of what she had and what she lost.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Not exactly

@ Dubby49 You mixmatch 2 things. The Author behaved so in the story as the famouse Winston Churchill saying (something this) Struggle with the enemy inexorably in the War but You must be generouse to the loser in Peace!

Coaster2's husband character fought hard against the loverboy cheating wife ally to protect his interest, but after his triumph he became neutraly to his loser exwife so he became ready for a Second Chance Woman! He does not take his revenge over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

again a wonderful story from you. PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE. sorry if I shouted too loud. as always THANK YOU

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Great

I read this story somewhere else a few years ago but the first few chapters were missing. It was so good I read it all the way through. Even without the cheating wife it's a great Romance story. Coaster2 is just a terrific writer.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
well written

But not very compelling.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
What a great series! This story was overwhelming and definite feel good stuff.

Thoroughly enjoyed your expertly prepared story. I agree with "Duna" in her comment about this story. The evolution of the main character, Dex, was awesome. The status, personal wealth, was supplanted his socially ubiquitous nature that came as a natural evolution thru his learning and pain of his wife's apparent betrayal in the beginning. As Duna mentioned, he fought the war to his best. He could've been more generous to his ex-wife but the story was not changed in anyway. Sandra was a prop in the story so her treatment wasn't a major focal point but more a precipice to an ever growing awakening and evolution of Dexter. The story was thorough and detailed with all aspects of importance covered with the revenge being a living well type. Thank you!

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
wonderful story

yet again another one of your stories that i wish went on and on. i thoroughly enjoyed it. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
l

ousy

blessedheavenlyblessedheavenlyover 10 years ago
sell it to starworld

great! I noticed comments n decided to read n i started reading @9:45 pm n finished @ 2 : 45 am couldnt resist. Enjoyed to the hilt great story but will b interesting if continued with a lil shift in plot as i suggest let it b the memories of one of the twins telling a story to her grand children on her dying bed

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

The last four chapters failed to live up to the opening two.very uneventful with no real drama to engage the reader. Very well done, but I skimmed quite a bit on the last two chapters.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Among the best

This is a super story and written in nearly perfect form.

Thank you for writing.

5* on every chapter.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just fantastic

Thank you for one of the nicest stories I have read here.

More please!

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
monkcalm is right

Sandra's actions were criminal. The children's support of her was ridiculous. In reality, a child should hate what Sandra did to their father and their family. There is no excuse, it was a long drawn out premeditated plan to financially rape their father. Sheer luck saved him Sandra never showed any true remorse, only sadness that her stupid plans blew up on her. So after the divorce was done and he was free and clear of her, he should have expressed this sentiment to his children. He should also have spent a wee bit of effort inflicting anonymous pain on his ex. No reason not to punish her for what she did, if only to set an example to others. Certainly some kind of publicizing of her actions was called for. Their friends and family should know the extent of her betrayal. I doubt anyone would have anything to do with her if they knew what she had tried to do to Dex.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
monkcalm & sugna

They didn't have to like her actions, but she was still their mother, and it's unreasonable to expect them to totally reject her.

And for him to crush her would have hurt their children, and he had to take that into consideration.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
@KarenE

I understand that a woman might not like to see a mother punished for her evil deeds. Perhaps it is too close to home for you. The trouble is that what she did was indeed evil. If she had her way she would not have shown any mercy on her children's father. The man who made all the money she was going to steal! So, what is the right thing to do? Tell the truth and follow the rules! That is always best! She should have been exposed for what she was, and punished accordingly. In the military, traitors are shot for their treachery. Not that she should be killed, but it goes to the point that betrayal is the worst act a person can commit against another. Simple robbery is a lessor crime because it lacks the lies of betrayal. The best thing you can do is to tell your children the truth and let them learn from others mistakes and crimes. "Rebuke your brother honestly so as not to share in his sin". No offense, but women frequently want to white wash the ugly wounds of life. They do not want to confront it and clean the wound. That is how things get infected. You are doing you children and the rest of the people around you a disservice not to let them know about what she did. She is a menace to others and a threat to the children. Certainly she did not think of them for one moment as she schemed with the scumbag. She would have lost their college educations to him! Think about it! I have seen stupid people do very similar types of things and no one was in time to stop them. The results were terrible for the children. So, if you REALLY care about the children, then you know that they have to know how shitty their mother really is.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@sugna

So, you would lower yourself to her level?

Just because she doesn't care that hurting their father would hurt her children, HE should ignore their feelings?

MAYBE if there were no children involved I'd agree to BTB, but again he has to be true to himself. As it is he was able to force her to accept less than she was due legally (if not morally), so he did have a measure of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@KarenE

Karen, you reveal much about yourself. I guess you think she deserved what she was going to steal from her husband and that the her cheating was ok, regardless of the consequences it would have on the entire family. You're entitled to your opinions. However, I disagree. She got exactly what she brought upon herself. I'm glad I haven't had the pleasure to meet you. Continue frowning your way through life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
KarenE

KarenE,why would some revenge hurt the children.

Blood related or not I wouldn't let a snake like that around my children.

People tend to raise children similar to themselves.

Simply make known far and wide what she is and what she has done.

Of course if she hadn't done anything and she was accused of it that would put him on the same level as her.

But merely having her pay the price of such a thorough betrayal is not stooping to her level.

Not to mention it would be a deterrent to doing it again to some other poor sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice

I just read the whole story in one sitting. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. I liked the way you handled the cheating. It was short and used as a catalyst for the remainder of the story not described ad nauseam. Please continue your writing. You have a great deal of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NOT GoLDiLOCkS

Not too.bitter, but way too sweet. Life is not that perfect. After Chapter Two story should have been labeled Romance, not LW,

Still five stars on quality of writing and editing,

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and in conclusion may I present the 4th story in the series

I cannot believe how different the ending is from the beginning.

What started out as a dark, morose, drama of betrayal and intrigue morphed into so many permutations it is impossible to recognize it as the same story. Unlike the usual caveat found in a story based on scenes taken from real life, the variation here is that the people were changed, the names stayed the same, innocent or not.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous 7/1 and 7/13

@Anonymous 7/1 - I NEVER said that "she deserved what she was going to steal from her husband and that the her cheating was ok" And I only frown when Anonymous trolls can't have a simple disagreement without being snarky.

@Anonymous 7/13 - Revenge would hurt the children because they LOVE their mother. The may not approve of her actions, but they still love her.

And when I say "stoop to her level," I was referring to her willingness to hurt him without thinking/caring how it would affect their children.

I believe I stated that if there were no children I would have no problem with BTB.

I also said that he had to be true to who he was, and the person that he was wouldn't be comfortable with burning her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read,

very nice turn around, likable characters. Enjoyed it

Tx

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Book!

Book! Please God make it into an actual full length book! Even if you have to tone down the sex descriptions this would be so fantastic a story that I think it would stand a great chance at being a hit with readers. Please think about it.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Wow!

Forgive me, I expected this to be a typical LW story as I read the first chapter. It turned into so much more. It turned into one of the best stories that I have ever read. I was rooting for Dax all the way. As to his first wife, she was a real 'piece of work'. She was as terrible and low-down as any cheating character I have read about. Not only did she cheat but she tried to destroy her husband, her betrayal was hard to comprehend. I think what happened to her was consistent with Dax's character line. Did she deserve more of a BTB, Yes she did. But Dax's character was more concerned with saving himself and moving on. What a fine piece of writing! Thank You

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Sandra's fate seems suitable to me

Her plot with her lover fails, her lover gets caught for his other crimes and she ends up with less than she would have gotten in an honest divorce. Her children don't cut her off, but she gets to live with their disapproval, which they both seem quite willing to express to her. The kids will no doubt let her know that their dad has landed on his feet, found new love and moved way up higher in the food chain without her, and isn't expending any unnecessary time or energy on hating her, mourning his loss of her, upsetting their children the way she did or alienating his new wife by fixating on his first. Dex is a perfect example of living well - or in this case, living even BETTER - being the best revenge.

OTOH, if Dex were to use his children's ongoing relationship with their mother to find out who she's dating, he could quietly send information packets about her cheating and plotting past to any man she seems to be hooking up seriously with and just keep it to himself. Everyone needs a hobby, after all...

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@sugna

Sorry for the late response, I was just re-reading, and in your last comment you seem to be implying that I didn't think he should tell his children about their mother.

First of all, I only said I was opposed to going all BTB on her for the sake of he children.

Second, he DID tell the children! And I have no problem with that!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
One of those stories I just hate...

to see end.

With the number of characters and range of interactions this story has all sorts of potential for spin offs...

And considering the quality of your writing, I'd be only to happy to read them as well. Thanks for your time in creating this.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 8 years ago
Nice Story

I rarely comment on stories, however this one is a good balance of plot,love and a little raw sex. It is nice to see that cheaters don't prosper and after time the pain goes away. I can see the possibilities for future chapters for Dex and his new bride, the twins, Merry and Rose. The continued story of Trent Industries sounds like a viable vehicle for these stories. Congratulations on an easily read story with very few typos.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
The author did well

An excellent story that has a fully developed story line and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for the story a great read with a good ending

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE SUNSETS, NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY BE

are not there for folks to ride into. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story until you left us with something totally stupid in the last paragraph. For that annoying idiocy, I dropped you from 5 to 3 stars.

((("Michelle was beside me,............. She was participating and making my life so much better than I had a right to expect.")))

And exactly why IS that?? Why does he NOT have a right to expect a better life? He did something wrong? Is it because he played with his pee pee and substituted his cum for cream in the authors' coffee?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Retired?

Getting worried Coaster 2 - no submissions for quite some time - anything in the pipe??

Seriously - love all your stories.

VBR

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Bravo!

I enjoyed your writing to the utmost. It was intriguing all the way. You had a great story line and was very captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, but....

Geeee!!!! What a Super Man!!!!! Just a little toooo sacrin! It appears, he can't do ANYTHING wrong!!!!

FreewheelFreewheelalmost 7 years ago
too long

well written but was way to long and the plot had long disappeared

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, but....

....Faster than a speeding bullet....more powerful than a locomotive....able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Is it a bird...is it a plane???? NO...IT'S SUPER DEX!!!!

Nice story though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Drama

The drama was a bit wooden but you got it over with early and wrote an enjoyable slice of life story.

Thank you

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Still a good tale

Previously read this in Sept. "15. I again found it to be entertaining.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Funny

Why should this BTB story belong to Non Erotic?????

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
thanks

I have enjoyed your story

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Each submission should be labeled separatly

Not all of them were Loving Wives. I skipped the rest after the Sandra story petered out.

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
Long

Sure were a lot of words with not much happening after the first Few chapters.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Freaking Great Story

I enjoyed every minute of this wonderful story. You Sir are a great story teller - thank you!

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
it is a story for matured readers

it surely is; Great work. In fact, I read it long back, and was looking for it, and found it again.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
I have to somewhat agree with KarenE

Dex shows a amazing amount of empathy for all of the women he meets in his life's journey but to the person that he was married to for over 20 years he goes all nuclear over her stupidity when she falls victim to the predator (and her own greed and faults). I don't advocate Dex. reconciling with Sandra but, after she admits what a fool she was and apologizes to Dex he could have shown her some feelings and compensation for being his wife and mother os his children for over 20 years. I did rate this as a 5 star story as it was extremely well written and very compelling but Dexter's extreme BTB attitude given his other interactions and compassion to so many others seems out of place with his character. While it was not written Dexter could have been so wrapped up in his work that he did in fact ignore Sandra contributing to her own downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CaOldDog

I got the feeling that Dex, as written, could have gotten past the infidelity. It was the cold-hearted plan to take as much of his earnings as possible that pushed his buttons- larceny, not lust, caused him to react so sternly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Responding to comment by CaOldDog 12/21/17

Your weak-kneed acceptance to being cheated on is the result of the poisonous Liberal thinking and conditioning that prevails in California. The disease of 'acceptance' is spreading across our Country and that's part of the reason why familial commitments are going down the shit chute.

It's a well written story, worthy of five stars. The cheating slut got more than she deserved... considering what little she wanted to leave for the husband she'd casually lied to and betrayed. There should have been a chapter that had her become fully aware of his success and achievements and then FINALLY fully realizing who she'd had and what she'd lost.

"The bitterness of poor quality last long after the sweetness of 'lowest price' is forgotten." The concept of that quote applies to many things in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
responding to previous comment, THANK YOU!

Eloquent description of the ultimate closet cuckold fantasy story - most of those mouth-breathers can't string together a complete sentence let alone a complete thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really have to agree CAoldog

You are a predators wet dream. A little psycho-babble and anything no matter how despicable is consequence free.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: CaOldDog

"he goes all nuclear over her stupidity when she falls victim to the predator"

But Dexter didn't go 'all nuclear'... All he did was take as much of their assets as he could and leave the country for a year. The only revenge he took was sharing the lovers' emails with Randall's wife. There was no violence, no shaming her to all her friends and family... no real retribution at all... except he wrecked her plans to ruin him.

The divorce settlement he offered Sandra gave her less than half of his his assets, but he didn't leave her penniless. He could have totally crushed the deceitful bitch for her betrayal, but he specifically didn't go all nuclear on her. Most of the pain she went through was because Randall was a conman, and she was dragged into the police investigation... which Dexter didn't initiate!

Bear in mind that Sandra was cheating on Dexter in a long-term affair and planned to devastate him financially in the divorce. She let herself be conned and seduced by Randall because she was gullible and stupid. If she actually loved her husband, she would never have fallen for Randall's bullshit.

"Dexter could have shown her some feelings and compensation for being his wife and mother of his children for over 20 years"

Why? Sandra had been fucking another guy and planned to rape Dexter in the divorce. Dexter was her husband and father of her children for over 20 years... where was her feelings of compassion for him? After she did that, all bets were off. She proved she was an evil cunt and Dexter should have crucified the bitch... but he didn't because he was a nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect title

Loved the story, i usually don't love the sappy endings to a btb story. But wow... Loved it all, had me reading every word and couldn't get enough. Bravo..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Loved this story. Please write some more.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story, I enjoyed it immensely.

On to the next one😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A delightful tale

Please, more of the same.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderfully written story. It was good to see how Dexter the good guy out smarted that cheating slut of a wife and finally found happiness with Michelle and got they happily ever after they deserved. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

In the first chapter the daughter’s name is Meredith. When/why did she become Merilee?

magenta9959magenta9959over 3 years ago

Notwithstanding my previous discomfiture with the financial finessing of Sandra, which still gives me some heartburn, (comments to ch.3-4), this was great fun, truly well written. Coaster is as good a stylist as Lit can offer. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit more difficulties woudld have helped the story be even better. Everything always works out. Everything is a success. Even his heart attack was just an inconvenience.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Really good story. The cheating wife is pushed aside, and the rest is just a very pleasant story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but felt it's was too long

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Five stars.

An excellent story well told.

The professional quality of this work puts many of us to shame.

I'm surprised you haven't published it in a wider market.

Well done, Coaster2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful tale!!

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Good story but struggled through the last chapter, Five stars anyway because.........

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous