All Comments on 'Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 01'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
I love a good surprise....

Well written, as usual. I love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter. 5* from me.

MaddieKimMaddieKimabout 12 years ago
Hurry with the next chapter!

“Samantha Weatherly fell onto the bed she once shared with her lover. Crying openly, Samantha wept for what was now forever lost.”…OMG, what a shock! I have to say if I’d known more about the charaters before I started reading, I probably wouldn't have read it. But now I HAVE to know what happens!!!! Great build up! *****

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 12 years ago

what a nice twist to the story. the start reads as if sam is a man and than you reveal she's a woman! and what a punch she packs woohoo. more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Never saw it coming!

What a surprise. Can't wait for the next chapter!

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Challenge

Quite a challenge, fining alternatives to pronouns she and her, and getting away with too frequent use of Sam instead. Well done. Good twist.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Very interesting twist. Next chapter?

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Shouldn't this go in the Lsebian category? She does say that she is a lesbian and is betrayed by her lesbian lover. So, why is this in the Romance category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start...

Very interesting start to a very promising story. You had me there for a while...seriously thought you had a man punching a woman in the face. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the tale.

To the previous comment: The author advised us that the story is in the correct category. I accept that as it is and fail to understand why a story with a lesbian protagonist can't fit in the "Romance" category.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 12 years ago
You've hooked me!

I can't wait to see where this leads. I enjoy challenging my readers' assumptions and am glad to see others doing the same. Well done, my friend!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
DIAMONDS ARE ALWAYS FOUND IN THE ROUGH

and the deep and darkest bowels, bet they sure are pretty. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
FOR M-1

I was interested and found it. Good job. TK U MLJ LV NV

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Great story

I've read all your other stuff. You always write artfully. You also have a pace to your stories that leads the reader where you want them to go, when you want to get them there. You did that again, here. Seems like so much story got told in such a short amount of space. Superior writing.

Obviously, I will be looking for your next installment.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago
Well done my friend.

Thanks for the heads up about this story. As always well written and a good read, on with the next chapter. Thanks for writing.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Excellent Writing

All your work is well done and this had an interesting twist in it. I admit that if you had put it in the Lesbian category I would not have read it. Furthermore it is not a stroke story, it is a person story and Lesbian Love is as romantic as any other form of love....

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 12 years ago
Constructed very nicely

I was >< this close to backing out when "he" hit her - but I hung in there - and glad I did. :) A great story and a wonderful tale. I look forward to the rest of the story! ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I totally did not realize Sam was a girl until like halfway through! Excellent work

nazari2964nazari2964about 12 years ago
wow

I'm usually in to the same sex stuff but the story has a really great start. I want to see where you take it.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerabout 12 years ago
Sneaky thing...

You tricked me. Here I am thinking Sam was a he only to find out Sam is a she. And I also like how after she finds Alexis cheating on her she refers to her as the once beautiful Alexis. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Without further adieu" - that's "without further ado".

"Ado" means "fuss", "bother" or "delay", as in "Much ado about nothing" and "without further ado".

"Adieu" means "farewell", "goodbye".

bullride84bullride84about 10 years ago
Beautiful Twist

Sam to Samantha. This twist earned 5 star from me.

When I first read that a Sam hit a women, I was seriously pissed. Britanny baiting Sam was clear but never gave the hint about Samantha. When I saw the average ratings for most of the series around 4.80, I was sceptical. But now I am hooked this.

Great work

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
threw me a curveball

The "bigger dick" comment really threw me off of expecting Sam to be a lesbian.

It seemed to be a comment made for humiliating a man, since any lesbian can buy a bigger strap-on but a man has what he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
classic WTF moment

was getting a little peeved with the overblown discriptions , and then my mind was back on track and very much enjoyed the surprise & last few paragraphs

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years ago
Rest in Heaven

You were one of the few writers that enthralled me. You will be missed. Reast8in heaven, dear friend, rest in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two Thoughts

My mother taught me to never hit a lady, if she hits you first she's no lady and you have the right to defend yourself. Curious how the Tower Crane would work for Sam. They have no bathroom, you don't come down till the end of the shift and everything you need you have to carry up and down in a bucket. I've talked to operators about this and understand how it works for a man, but its seems like it would be a bit more complicated for a woman... Signed: BTW

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Loved the ah ha moment, very nicely done. The A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous