Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she earned the respect of her coworkers, and was given the nickname 'Sweet Spot' by her good bud Jackson. Samantha had the uncanny ability to find the perfect load balance when running the crane — the so-called 'sweet spot'. Lifting steel to the workers above, Samantha always placed the heavy loads precisely where they should be. She was one of the fastest, most accurate crane operators in the Midwest. Sam was proud of her nickname Sweet Spot didn't allude to her gender; Sweet Spot was a name she earned with her skills as an operating engineer.

Inevitably, a few of the boys would hit on her; she would be polite and was upfront about her preference. Most of the time the guys understood, but one brash young fool didn't take no for an answer. He was found the next morning suspended fifty feet in the air hanging from her crane. Everyone denied knowing what happened to the jerk. The idiot, when he was brought down, immediately walked over to Sam apologizing for his boorish behavior. Humbled before his peers, Richard Alvarez found the nearest port-a-potty where he changed his soiled pants.

Samantha was never bothered again.

When she turned twenty-one, Sam started going to Gigi's, a gay bar near her new home. She never met anyone to whom she was romantically attracted, but nevertheless she loved hanging with other gay people, including the guys. She became friends with a few, but never thought anything about it. To her being with gays of both sexes was a normal part of life.

Sam was known as a soft butch. She kept her black hair short, parting it on the left side. Sam liked it short because it was easy to care for. She passionately embraced her femininity, wearing makeup to enhance her appearance and occasionally she dressed up in stockings and a dress. At the Christmas party following her certification, Sam shocked her coworkers by wearing a red silk dress with black fishnets. Sam strolled around on three inch heels, her lips the color of burgundy, and her brown eyes glowing sensuously. Sam was the hit of the party. Make no mistake this butch loved being a woman. Sam took pride in her 34-B breasts. She loved her tiny nipples because they were so sensitive. Sam loved her pussy as well. She kept it trimmed, using baby oil to keep it soft and smooth. Sam enjoyed masturbating with a dildo while she dreamed of the day she would be with her life partner. She knew in her heart that she would be the dominant one in any relationship. It was just who she was. She didn't want to be a man; she wasn't interested in being masculine. Samantha was a woman who loved women. To her it was simple.

Samantha was twenty-two when she met Alexis Smothers. They met at the mall, of all places. Sam was sitting at the coffee shop when Alexis came up to her and introduced herself. Sparks flew as Sam gazed at this winsome blonde femme' named Alexis. They dated for six months before Alexis moved into Sam's home and bedroom. Sam believed with all her heart this was her 'forever' love. Sadly, Alexis didn't believe the same way. Sam invested six years into the relationship. Today she drank to its end.

Sam decided that she would have one beer for every year she and Alexis had been together. She was on beer number five when a loud whoop went up from the party at the back of the room. Turning around, Sam saw two guys kiss as everyone wished them well on their twentieth anniversary. She smiled at their good fortune, but felt very sad at her recent loss.


Thank you for reading!!

Chapter 2 will be along shortly.

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

12