Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

"Yes — it is thanks. Well Lynn, have you found that special guy yet?" she asked with sincerity.

"Nope, I haven't. I honestly haven't been looking either," he admitted. "How about you, have you found that special someone yet?"

"If you count my new pooch, then yes I have," Sam said with a chuckle.

She began to tell Lynn all about Major. Lynn enjoyed talking with Sam about her dog. Major sounded beautiful. When their lunch was almost over, Lynn realized he had to get back to Macy's shortly.

"Sam, I have to get back to work. Perhaps I can come over and meet Major one day," Lynn suggested, not really expecting Sam to agree.

"That's a great idea; I'm sure Major would love to meet you. Are you doing anything this weekend?" Sam asked.

Lynn, startled that Sam would even consider inviting him over and this weekend at that, surprised himself saying, "No, I'm pretty open and I would love to meet Major."

Sam smiled, and wrote her address down on a napkin, handing it to Lynn. Glancing at the address, he realized she lived only about two miles from his apartment. 'Small world', he thought; then he spent the next few seconds getting that damn Disney song out of his head!

She said, "Be there at five; I'll have dinner ready at six. You're not a vegetarian are you?"

He shook his head saying, "No I'm not."

"Good," she replied. "See you Saturday; I'll barbecue some pork ribs."

Lynn got up, grasped Sam's hand and said goodbye. He enjoyed her touch, and talking to her was fun. Inwardly he looked forward to seeing her place. Carefully folding the napkin with Sam's address, he placed it in his wallet. As Lynn headed back to Macy's, Sam watched him walk away. She chuckled a little as his ass sashayed with each step he took.

'Lynn is a really nice guy,' she thought with tenderness.

When he was out of sight, she glanced across the aisle. Sam saw a pretty young woman staring at her. Sam got her comb out of her pocket and gave her hair the once over. Sam walked over to the young lady, and introduced herself. Samantha found herself immediately taken with this cute vixen. They walked away together getting to know each other.

Friday was a rough day at work for Sam. She was having unusual trouble operating the crane because the hydraulics weren't working very well, and as a result the crane was jerking a lot. 'Sweet Spot' missed a few today. The guys didn't make fun of her; they knew the crane was the culprit. Jackson Brantley patted Sam on the back, telling her the crane would be fixed by Monday.

"That's great Jack," she said. "I'll see you Monday; I have to stop at the store and get some ribs for Saturday."

"Who's the lucky girl?" Jackson asked.

"Actually it's a guy," she replied.

"What did you say Sam?" Jackson said shaking his head in disbelief.

Laughing, Sam said, "It's true! A guy is coming over for dinner tomorrow."

"When did you crossover Sam?" Jackson asked, knowing full well that he stood a better chance of winning the lottery than of Sam dating a man.

"Never have, and never will," she said. "Lynn is a guy I met a few months ago. We ran into each other again a couple of days ago. We both had similar break-ups. He broke up with his boyfriend about three months before I caught Alexis cheating on me. We shared stories. He had lunch with me at the mall the other day, and I invited him over to meet Major and have dinner."

"Uh huh; sure Sam, sure," Jackson said skeptically. Then with a small laugh he asked, "Did you warn him about that hyper dog of yours?"

Sam punched Jackson in the shoulder, and laughed as she headed to her truck. She didn't bother telling him about Claudia. Claudia was the name of that cute young thing she met at the mall after having lunch with Lynn. Claudia and she were going out on their first date tonight. She had tickets for the Reds game against the Dodgers. She hoped Claudia liked baseball.

**

Lynn got out of the shower; and gazed at his reflection as he ran his hand through his full head of blond hair. He enjoyed wearing it longer now. Eric preferred it short, so when the bastard left, Lynn grew it out, just to spite him. Reaching for the shaving cream he used in the shower on his legs, Lynn applied the white foam to his face. Lynn grabbed the razor and began to shave. Soon his face felt as smooth as a baby's behind. Lynn rubbed his velvety skin and looked in the full length mirror as he admired his profile. He felt so pretty.

'Not bad for a twenty nine year old,' he thought.

Suddenly Lynn cried out. "Oh shit! My birthday! I'm turning thirty in five months!" He became pensive as he realized he would probably be with his parents and no one else on that special day.

Before he got to upset he looked back into the mirror, and with a grin told himself, "You're going to make some guy real happy one day."

Lynn blew his reflection a kiss and checked the bathroom clock. He figured he had an hour before he had to be at Sam's place. Lynn chuckled about going over to a woman's house for dinner.

"Wouldn't mom and dad be surprised and delighted about that!"

Lynn headed into his bedroom and decided to wear panties instead of briefs. The silky feel turned him on and appealed to the feminine in him. Picking a pair of light green 'cheekies', he slowly pulled them over his cock. The act of putting on panties reminded Lynn that it had been a long time since he had been buggered. He missed the feeling of Eric's cock filling up his ass.

Lynn quickly discarded the thought, and grabbed a pair of sand colored knee-highs. Pulling on khakis, he finished his outfit with a pale green top. Carefully he applied a touch of makeup around his eyes. Even though he was going to see a woman, Lynn wanted to look good, and feel good. Sam would never appreciate him the way a man would though.

Lynn arrived at Sam's house and he was very impressed. He loved the colors, and the flowers planted around the attached garage. He daintily walked up the step and rang the doorbell. Lynn heard a dog bark, which he assumed was Major, but Sam didn't come to the door. Lynn waited a few moments, and then knocked. Still no one answered, but Major was barking up a storm. Lynn was worried that something might be wrong. He thought about trying the handle. Just as he reached for it, he was startled as the door quickly swung open. Lynn looked up and saw Sam, her face wet with tears.

"Sam, what happened? What's wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

Sam wiped her nose on a tissue and replied, "I'm sorry Lynn, I had a very rough night, and I really don't think you would like my company this afternoon. I apologize for not calling you, but I realized I don't have your number, and I don't even know your last name."

Lynn nodded his head, understanding her predicament. But that didn't change the fact that he was here, and she needed some help.

"Well, I am already here, and pardon me for saying this, but I believe you could use someone to talk to. Am I right Sam?" He asked, gently holding her arm.

Sam looked into Lynn's eyes. She saw his compassion reach out to her. She felt safe with him.

'Probably because he's gay.' She thought.

"Come on in Lynn. I guess I could use some 'gay therapy'," she said with a wry smile. "Besides, I want you to meet Major. Just be careful, he likes to jump on strangers. I can't seem to get him to stop."

Sam opened the door and stepped aside letting Lynn come into her house. Lynn was amazed at how attractive her home was. The furniture was modern with a hint of antiquity. The warm earth-tones of the room were very inviting to him. He felt very much relaxed here.

"Excuse me for one moment; I am going to let Major in," Sam warned. "Cross your arms, and hold them at chest level. When Major jumps, yell OFF, and turn. The trainer says it will work; however, it's been two months and he is still doing it," she said shaking her head a little as she walked out of the room to let Major in.

"Okay Sam," Lynn replied.

'She seemed to be feeling a little better already; I guess gay therapy works fast,' Lynn chuckled to himself.

Lynn was startled by the mass of fur that burst into the living room and headed his way. "Major is a big dog!" he realized. Bracing himself like Sam had instructed, Lynn closed his eyes waiting for the assault to begin. He waited about ten seconds, then slowly opened his eyes. There, sitting in front of him, tail wagging, was Major! He laughed; Sam was playing a trick on him, having a good laugh at his expense.

"Hello Major, you seem like a nice doggy," Lynn said leaning down and stroking the dog behind the ears. Major licked Lynn's hands, happily looking into the man's eyes.

"Are you okay Lynn? What the..?" Sam asked, hurrying into the living room surprised at the calm dog enjoying an ear scratch.

"Did you enjoy your laugh Sam?" Lynn asked. "Major is a sweet dog — jumping problem my ass! You were shitting me, weren't you?"

"Umm, no, I wasn't. I'm dumbfounded. Major normally has strangers on the floor by now," she said puzzled, albeit pleased, at her dog's behavior.

Sam shook her head at the dog. She began to wonder at the curve-balls life throws. When she and Lynn met, they were opposites sharing one thing: betrayal. It seems they had more in common than Sam first realized, she thought as she watched Lynn playing with Major.

Sam mused, asking herself two simple and yet difficult questions:

'What's going on; and why am I beginning to feel cheerful again?'

Comments and feedback are always welcome. Ch 3 will be out shortly.

Thanks for reading, and please vote!

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers
12