All Comments on 'Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 08'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Another excellent chapter. I love the way- just this story. You are a master storyteller.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NOW THE LUSTER HAS CUM THROUGH ALL THE POLISHING

the true essence begins to shine above for all to enjoy. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 NOW THE DIAMONDS BEGIN THEIR JOURNEY

from the minds of society's mores, never forget cave ins occur without warning. TK U MLJ LV NV

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 12 years ago

a nice ending to a nice story. gotta love major as he defends and "laughs" at his prey and pisses on him, that was hilarious!

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

loved the way all three of them got a shot or two in on Erik especially loved Major's contribution. i love this story and hope to read many more chapters rather you continue on or dare i ask for sequel

Great story very entertaining thank you for posting

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years ago

I loved and enjoyed this story.... Very nice names for the babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!

One of the best stories on this site. Just pure perfection!!! I hope that you right another series very soon!!!

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Excellent

You know this could be a real moneymaker as a film. It would be compelling and different......

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Just a few words of thanks.

Well this was definately a great story. These two have been between a rock and a hard place and made tracks across time. It has been wonderful watching them grow togehter. I am actually happy. I know I commented earlier, but I really wanted to say thank you Mostera1 for sharing this wonderful tale with us. I can't wait to see who you introduce next. Great job. You should be proud.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Wonderfully satisfying...

To see everyone get his and her due.

As always, Major delivers the most delightful last words.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
This has to be...

One of the most original stories I have seen on Lit. From the time I start reading a chapter to the end of it, I never stop smiling. It is a pure delight.

I can only thing of one score worthy of this work. 5*

HyperthalmusHyperthalmusabout 12 years ago
I have to toaly agree

With the last comment.... this is probably one of the best storeis I have read in a while, and I read a lot. Funny, Quiky, emotional, and real, or at least plausibly real...

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wasn't sure about this story at the start, but I must say I am enjoying it immensely, it has to be one o the most original stories I have ever read on here.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
every stereotype exploded!!!

a male Queen with his Female Knight ,King & wife !!! A soft ,long haired gay man falls for a strong Lesbian construction worker giving role-reversal a totally new meaning ; the female Knight 'n King carries their twins through pregnancy to birth ---a pair of kids voila ...a boy et a girrrl !!!!

Diamond in the Sky could also be Lynn in the Sky with Diamonds !

Congratualtions on superb plot control worthy of Jeffery Archer !

nazari2964nazari2964almost 12 years ago

Awesome! Enjoyed it a lot. It was very good. I think you will have no problem on your next project. Unusual works for you and you have a way of making it awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful!

This is one of the most romantic stories I have ever read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous