All Comments on 'Diane Learns a Lesson'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Blackmailing stops. BUT!!

The blackmailing stops and Jeff leaves Diane alone.

But Jeremy comes back to visit many more times. After the second visit he brings his divorced Father with him to visit Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
somebody will die

if hubby finds out.you just can't shit on soldiers and think its ok.

jwp6199jwp6199almost 11 years ago
Excellent work....

Keep up with your stories. Fine line between lust and force. Fantasy only.....no blur between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was really, really, really fucking horrible.

I couldn't slog through the first page without cringing. It wasn't the rape that was lame, it was the ducking plot that sucked more ass than a porn star. It's supposed to be an upscale condo, but they have shared laundry facilities? That's called an apartment. He's in the military and sent to Afghanistan for a year; but they can afford to live off base? Why would they, especially if, as you claim, Diane's not stupid? Then the creep factor of going through someone's laundry...and he'll get back at her for him stealing her clothes? Then you have her deliberately showing off and thinking its ok...but then you say she's not stupid. Which is it?

There is more wrong with this story than I care to write; but keep the characters real, don't create a stupid response simply because you need it to make your story work. If they are going to rape her, then do it and write about the black eye she gets, the broken ribs, the torn pussy and asshole...don't call it rape and then say how fucking wonderful it was and she can't wait to do it again. Because that's not rape. That is what a psychopath thinks rape is.

MacD7MacD7almost 11 years ago

Poorly written, delusional fantasy about rape, stupid woman who you claim all these things about but never once use any form of writing that shows those actions...poor effort, underdeveloped ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Greaqt story

I though this was great. Well written, nice and long plot. One of the best I've read on this site. Cant understand people who read these stories and then slag them oiff. If you don;t like "reluctant"fantasies then don';t come on this site.

Dawn - it was terrific. Well done. The skill is in taking time over the plot. Looking forward to your next submission. Don't be put off by the jerks who complain.

Poleman469Poleman469almost 11 years ago
fantacy is just that and this story works as a fantacy

very well put together for a single chapter story to include profile,plot, sex,and a seeming termination is not an easy task. I also liked the way it ended as it leaves you hoping for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice tale

Another well written and exciting story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kwwp going

you need to keep this story going for it is hot and it sounds like she is getting into it

Northstar_2Northstar_2almost 11 years ago
Great Story! Well Written

Hope we get some more like this. Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue to write more chapters.

I look forward to more chapters of Diane, Maybe she can meet a few single male tennents, one or two could be ex military returning from over seas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

This is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read on this site. PLEASE keep going. Blackmail, submission, lust all in just the right amounts. Do a foursome with Diane and her blackmailer/lovers. Have the trysts continue after her husband returns. Have her hate the blackmail and betrayal of her husband, but crave the sex with her young lovers. The conflict in her mind is what makes the story so hot! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep going!

HOT. HOT, HOT!!! Please keep going. Let Diane think she is out of the woods till her blackmailers come back for MANY more tastes. She is CRAVING it now, even if she hates herself. She has GOT to get pregnant by these dudes, hopefully the black one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!

I love these kind of stories, where the woman is worn down to the point she simply submits to the pleasure, like it or not. And to keep it up after the clueless husband comes home makes it even better. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Enjoyed reading about Diane submitting to the teenagers.

Black mail stops,

Diane's desire is awaken, She looks for other men to be with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Chapters!!

At first when I read this story, I thought it a bit unpatriotic seeing she was the wife of one of our military men overseas. Then I figured its only fiction.

I like the story, would enjoy many more chapters about Diane and her desires.

Like a few of the comments already made for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful!

Please keep going! Really sexy and hot story! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

The fact that her husband is in the military makes her betrayal of him all the worse, yet all the better. Have her continue the cheating after he comes back, and have the three blackmailers basically move into her apartment, into her bed, and into her, when her husband goes back on another tour. She may love her husband but she WANTS her three young studs, even if she hates herself for doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grrreat!!!!!!!

Diane is a slut and a whore and always was, she just needed her blackmailers to bring out her true self. Now that the pretense is over, she can be what she really is and continue to betray her husband and fuck her young lovers silly. Pregnancy by one of her hot young potent big dicked studs is definitly in her future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Look Forward to more Chapters

I enjoyed this story and hope you will keep writing about Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Real hard on story

I really enjoyed the story and would love for the boys to keep using Diane for their own pleasure and to pimp her out to their friends.

mercianknightmercianknightover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Another well written, detailed, lustful tale. I certainly hope there is at least one more chapter to follow this one. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My blood boiled through the whole story!!

I always wish i could put myself in your stories. I want so much to screw Diane right now. To just knock on hr door and push her up against the wall and fuck her slick pussy and hear her protest!

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 9 years ago
Well done

I tried to give 5 stars. I thought it was well written and hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape is Rape is Rape

Rape isn't sexy. Quit trying to make it so.

thongs125thongs125almost 7 years ago
Very good

I liked it very much. I thought that you did A very good job of explaining

everything As it was happening to Diane. She didn't want it but yet her body betrayed

Her and it was some of the best sex that she ever had.

I liked the part about the condom not being on to.

Wouldn't it be cool if she had a colored baby girl after

Her husband gets back. And the two teanagers still

Blackmailing her under her husbands nose.

I know I am perverted !!!!! Lol. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good

Nice story well told. I hope part two where she starts looking for more cock is not far away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rape. Blackmail is totally avoidable. Repeating the acts was simply slutty.

Oldbear59Oldbear59over 1 year ago

A great story would enjoy more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous