Diane to Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you hold me?"

"When a man holds a woman he is making a statement that he owns her. I don't want to make that statement. I would rather you gave me the gift of sending the message that you are with me because you want to be with me."

"You do own me."

"Yes, I do, and I don't. You didn't read the contracts you signed. Let me tell you how they are worded. I hired you on a personal contract. You do what I ask, when I ask. For that you are paid two hundred thousand a year, plus bonuses. You don't get paid until the end of the first period of the contract."

"When does the first period of the contract end?"

"January first, 2010."

"So on that date you will give me four hundred thousand dollars?"

"Yes."

"You said something about bonuses."

"We won't talk about them until one year has passed. I will tell you that on January first, 2010 you will be getting a raise. All you need to do to get the raise is one thing beyond the terms of the contract you signed."

"What?"

"Convince me that you love me."

"Oh, that." She shrugged and walked on. It was quiet on our walk. Sam held my hand. We walked slowly and enjoyed the scenery.

"Pete, what do you really want me to do for the money?"

"When we get you back to L.A. we will get you started in my business. Our business. You can feel around a bit and find where you can do the most good. You find where you fit and you find out how to make that work. Then do a great job."

"That's it?"

"No. That's the business part of your job. The rest is a bit more complicated. You manage our home, our social lives and making sure we are seen as a very happy couple. We will manage our intimate lives together. If you want an intimate weekend somewhere, schedule it and I will gladly, happily go. If you want lovin, snuggling, coitus, ask and the odds are almost a hundred percent that I will change everything in my life to have it happen. When I want those things I will ask and your job is to make sure it happens."

"Normal marriages aren't like that."

"I'm not at all interested in normal. I am fully interested in what works."

"So, I will be buying the tickets, packing, making reservations in hotels, all that stuff as well as making my body available for you sexually whenever you want."

"No. We came together because you needed someone to haul your buns out of the fire. I could do that. I did that. Now, I want you and I to have a relationship. Maybe I'm being too much of a business man. Forget for the moment that I had you sign the contracts. If I had offered you to come to my room, stay with me, I'll buy you some clothes, put you up for the three months it will take to get divorced, and all that you would have seen me just like you saw McGreggor. He courted you for weeks and then married you. He bought a trophy wife. He didn't care about who you are or could be. If that is what you want then you can go. I'll tear up our agreements and you can take the three chips with you, the clothes and suitcases to carry them in. I don't want you to make your body available to me sexually like making an appointment for a haircut."

"Didn't you just say that when you want sex it is my job to make sure I'm willing and available?"

"Yes! In most of the marriages I know of there is a game going on. The game is played with the rules this way: she says, "If you do what I want, when I want, I'll let you between my legs." So he takes out the trash, mows the grass, works twelve hours a day and buys her stuff to prove to her that she should fuck him. I don't want any part of that game. I want to invent a new game. When you want intimacy, conversation, snuggling, having me spend an afternoon licking your pussy, or whatever you want. It is my job, my privilege, to make it happen. When I want intimacy, conversation, snuggling, having you suck me to completion, or whatever it is I want, it is your job to have it happen. No games. My job is to have your life work, for you. Your job is to have my life work, for me."

"That makes us equal partners."

"Yes!"

"If I tell you I don't want to live in a hotel for three months?"

"We go shopping for an apartment or a house."

"If I want a three caret diamond ring?"

"What size?"

"Seven."

"Shall we go downstairs and find it right now or can you wait until tomorrow?"

"You are serious."

"I already am thousands of dollars into this and I haven't even been kissed. I already have spent three days in Vegas to start what I hope will be the intimate love relationship for the rest of my life. Yes, I'm serious."

She walked quietly, still holding my hand. Then she stopped, turned and kissed me. It began as two strangers, acquaintances, kissing. Lips to lips at the beginning. I did not press for advantage or passion I simply gave at the level she was giving.

The kiss ended and she pulled back a little. "I expected more. I expected you to be forceful and I expected you to grab me."

"Not yet. I want that. I love you. I want to fully express my love for you, to you. If you wanted tongue you would have invited tongue. If you wanted my hands and body in the kiss your hands and body would have invited mine. I'm holding back to give you time to decide to love me."

"I'm confused."

"I expected you would be. If I understand your history, most of the men in your life have been interested in you for your image and your body. Every interaction has been from that place. I'm interested in you, body, mind and spirit. The whole you. I'm convinced you are a force to be challenged so you can get better and better at being you. I'm convinced you have an internal flame that has been restrained for years. If I can help free that flame I want to. And, I want to join with you, as an expression of our relationship, our heart to heart connection."

"I want to go back upstairs now."

I turned and headed for the elevators. I wanted to hurry and I felt that hurrying would send a signal that everything I said was bullshit. Bottom line at that moment was that what I really wanted was to fuck her.

In the elevator she faced me and kissed me again. Her body pressed lightly against mine. Her hands held my waist. Her lips were softer, warmer, held together but not tightly. The longer the kiss lasted the more relaxed she became.

"Ding!" The electronic voice announced, "Eleventh floor." The doors opened and then we ended the kiss. She turned, grabbed my hand and all but dragged me to our room. When I opened the door she stepped inside and I followed. The door closed and Sam opened it again, slipping the "Do Not Disturb" sign onto the door latch. The door closed and she bolted and lock-latched it.

"You said I could ask for what I want. Right?"

"Yes. Ask."

"I want you to make slow love to me. Undress me, eat me for... until I beg you to stop. Then hold me and kiss me for hours."

My hands went to the waist of her slacks and slowly unbuttoned them. Then my hands moved up to her face, cradled it and I kissed her. She opened her mouth as my lips touched hers and I accepted the invitation. No hurry. No force. Our kisses danced together.

Eventually, she was undressed. I noticed that she had indeed shaved all the hair from her pussy. I helped her onto our bed, positioned her for her comfort and my ease of access to her pussy. I kissed her just inside her knee and worked my way towards her heart, slowly. My hands caressed all the skin they could reach.

When I finally touched her pussy she grabbed my head and opened her legs wider for me. I explored her wetness, savoring the smell and the taste of her. She made noises that were, for me, the sounds of heaven.

She began to quiver. Her breath caught. Sam's legs closed on my head and she cried out, "Oh, Pete! Right there!" My tongue flicked her clit lightly and it was enough. She screamed, "Now!" Her body froze and then shook and twitched for a long time. I waited.

When her breathing was back to normal I licked up her juices. I avoided her clit. I stuck my tongue into Sam's pussy and loved the feel and the taste of her. As she started the climb towards another orgasm I was ever so gentle. I sucked gently on her lips. My hands reached for and found her breasts. Without focusing on her nipples I squeezed her breasts as my tongue licked her from taint to just below her clit.

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to sing. I wanted to dance. I had thought of tasting her, of feeling her orgasm at my loving touch for years and now it was Sam I tasted, Sam I heard, Sam I felt squeezing my head with her wonderful legs.

Sam's body spasmed and she moaned from somewhere deep inside. Her hands held my hands as they squeezed her tits. A flood of her juices, her nectar, came to my mouth. I drank it in and lapped up more.

She screamed at me: "Stop! Stop! I'll die if you don't stop!"

I stopped. My head rested just between her pussy and her belly button. I may even have dozed a little.

Time passed. I have no idea how much time. When it ended it was because Sam spoke.

"I'm hungry."

"Shall I call room service or shall we dress and go out?"

"Let's dress and go for a drive before we eat."

"I thought you were hungry?"

"I am. Dilan used to talk about a great little restaurant in Henderson, but he never took me there. I want to go. Can we?"

"Sure!" I got up, went in the bathroom and washed my face. When I dried it I came back in the bedroom. Sam was still on the bed. Still naked and still had her legs spread wide.

"Now, I believe you. You haven't been inside me. You didn't cum. You are willing to get dressed and drive me to Henderson! I've never known a man who was so focused on what I want, what I need. I have a gift for you, Pete. Do you want it?"

"I think so."

"Before I give it to you I want your cock in my pussy. Can I have that please?"

In seconds I was on the bed and sliding inside Sam's slippery opening. When I was as deep as I could go and our pubic bones pressed against each other my face was inches from hers. She put a hand on each cheek of my face and looked deep inside me with those eyes.

"Pete, I have loved you for over a year. You paid more attention to me in a social event than my husband did in all the time we were married. Every time we were together you listened to me, you asked me questions that mattered and you looked at my tits. I love you. Keep your contracts, throw them away, I don't care. I'm yours. Now, please cum inside me! Pound into me so I can still feel it while we drive to Henderson!"

It was a late dinner.

12